Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Battle for Her Bulge

"Who will win the favor of that Packing Pretty Pixie. Could it be me?"

17
4 Comments 4
2.2k Views 2.2k
721 words 721 words

I knew She was packing when I met Her.  Yes, I know the T-gurls come in here, and some are pretty, but they bulge according to nature.  The male tree goes up and it goes down, rising and falling according to the moment. This woman just bulged, no rise or fall there. It was always there, a long tube down the inside of Her leg. And unnaturally large. I admit I was looking, for I studied Her carefully.

Lady Anita runs play parties for the kink community. Lots of latex brothers and sisters or full leather garb.  This woman didn't fit. She was pretty, all-female, with small breasts that bounced when She moved and I could see between the opened buttons of Her shirt. Butch yeah, but dressed more like this was a punk rock chick than a kink Mistress.

While this woman may not have been dressed in black latex, but She was definitely a Domme. She had girls in Her orbit and bois too. I watched them circling Her, contorting their bodies to show off their bodies. smiling and flirting and hoping to come up with the right words to catch Her eye.  Or they'd rub their bottoms on each other as they danced, trying to tease Her into giving them what they wanted.  What I wanted too, I had to admit. 

I didn't feel like competing.  The beat was driving and I felt the need to move, so I danced.  By myself. A few people tried to pull me in, mostly men looking for a place to sink their roots. I was nice, but "no thank you." I had eyes only for that dark-haired beauty with the free breasts and the she-cock strapped to Her mound. I thought I caught Her looking my way, so I blew Her a kiss. And when the band took its break. I headed to the bar.  

I was sipping wine and checking out the busty butch bartender when She dropped onto the stool next to mine.  "I haven't seen you here before," She said. "Lady Anita's parties generally have the same cast, same people."

"That's because I've never been here before."  I didn't want to appear too eager.

RenataBasterr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RenataBasterr

For the first time, I saw how big Her eyes were, of deep, sea blue.  I could get lost in those eyes. Her figure, the way She moved.  No wonder She had been surrounded by admirers.  Yet for this one moment, we were alone.

"Anita only allows people She knows."

"I knew Her, when we were both back in Philadelphia."  

"Ahh," She said. "I'm Anna.  So what brought you here tonight? Philly's a long way off."

I took a second to pause, took a sip of wine, and looked Her straight in those big blue eyes.  "I came because I was in town. I came because Lady Anita told me She knew some skilled dominants. Most of all, I came to be fucked."  And I reached down and run my fingers only the bulge beneath Her white pants. I gripped it and moved it, to make it push back against Her mound. "I need to be fucked."

Anna chuckled.  "So why aren't you over, there letting Anita mount you?"  She pointed to the stage area. I saw Anita holding court, heard the clear sound of male moans mixed with the snap of a riding crop upon bouncing buttocks.

"It's a fair question," I admitted, my eyes still on Hers, my hand still manipulating Her she-cock beneath the fabric of Her pants.  "And the answer is we had enough of each other back in Philly.  We both needed... change.  She came here. I found Mistress Salome."

Anita smiled smugly as if the picture had come finally into focus.  "Ahhh. You're the infamous Bratty Bonnie. The sub who was hard to control. "

"In the flesh," I said, rolling the thick phallus, I could see Her nipples stiffening as I rubbed it on Her pussy.  

"Are you still wearing the jeweled plug she gave you?"

"I tell you what," I replied, after another sip of wine.  "If you show me Yours, I'll show you mine." 

Published 
Written by DonnaCupcake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments