Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The beach

5
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
999 words 999 words

Author's Notes

"I had to cut nearly 200 words from this to fit the word limit so I hope it still makes a good read for you all."

A cool breeze floated in from the water as the waves crashed against the sand, a welcome change from the relentless heat of the day that had made it almost impossible to even more. The sky had started to take on an orange glow as the sun dipped below the horizon creating an almost perfectly romantic scene. 

The canvas of the hammock wrapped around our bodies, enveloping us in our own private little pod that held our bodies close together. It had been a long and lazy afternoon laying here with her. 

Her slender body almost fragile wrapped in my arms. I felt protective of her, pulling her tighter into my body as she shivered against the cool air. She lay atop me her head resting against my shoulder as I looked out over hers watching the sun set. Although we hadn’t known each other long there was something truly special about being in her company, that left me always wanting to please her.

I squeezed her body more tightly in my arms pulling her body into mine enjoying the warmth of her skin against mine and the scent of her hair as I inhaled deeply. She sighed and let out a tired giggle at my affection. As she squirmed in my arms trying to get more comfortable her breast came to rest on my arm wrapped around her torso. I couldn’t resist lifting my arm a little more to feel the soft but firm orbs, this most intimate contact between our bodies and my heart started to quicken as thoughts of touching, squeezing and teasing her began flooding my mind. 

As quickly as the thoughts came into my head so did my most loyal soldier rise to attention ready for duty and I chastised myself worried that with how close her body it might freak her out and ruin this perfect moment. I desperately tried to supress him but it was a futile attempt, my cock seeming to have a mind of its own and determined to find that tight little space nestled between the cheeks of her arse. 

A small sleepy sigh escaped her lips and she wrapped her fingers around my elbow gently pulling it to hug herself more tightly with my arm. Stretching her body out at the same time and arching her back forcing my already aching cock even deeper between the gap between her cheeks and turning my blood into hot liquid lust. 

I don’t know if it were when she pulled my arm more tightly around her, when she stretched or if I had done it without realising but as the first gentle moan crept from her lips, I realised her breast was in my palm and my thumb was teasing the erect little nub poking up through the thin material of her tank top. The more my digits played over the sensitive erection the more her body squirmed with restless energy and I gripped her hip with my free had to hold her steady, each movement she made grinding my cock deeper between her cheeks and I worried I might not be able to stop myself from Cumming all over her.

Kit_Kat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kit_Kat

As I continued to tease her nipple, I felt her slender fingers thread through mine on the hand holding her hip and guide my hand down toward the gap between her legs, where a damp patch has spread into the material of her yoga pants. I pressed my fingertips into the wetness grateful for the permission and the evidence that she was as turned on as I was and as I pushed my fingers more firmly against her I felt her entire body tense and her arse cheeks squeezed my cock in a vice like grip.

I started pushing my hips up into her as she pushed hers down into me as the world started to melt away and the only thing that mattered was the sensation the release, that carnal desire the overtakes all other rational thought. My hand founds its way under the waist band of her yoga pants and soon my fingers were soaking in her sweet juices as I played them over and between her clit and pussy, guided only by the movement of her body and the noises from her lips that guided me to where I needed to be. 

Her pussy felt so warm and inviting, each time my fingers played over her lips they seemed to open up as though trying to entice me in before closing suddenly and tightly hoping to trap me inside once I took the bait. She was desperate to feel me inside her, desperate for release, she needed this as much as she had needed anything in her life and she begged quietly.

“Please…. Please… Please….” She pleaded raising her hips to shuffle her yoga pants lower.

I couldn’t deny her any longer and so I plunged two fingers as deep inside her as I could, her pussy instantly clamping down around them not wanting to ever let go now it had captured its prize. Her juices flooded out around them as her body trembled and a muffled cry escaping her lips half way between ecstasy and agony or maybe both.

I rubbed her clit with my thumb as I held my fingers deep inside of her pussy as wave after wave of juices came flooding from her, soaking my hand and her thighs. Her nipple trapped between my thumb and finger, squeezing and twisting adding to the sensation, combined to send her body into an orgasmic frenzy each time she thought to come down. Her hips bucking and squeezing my cock between her arse causing me to lose my load over and between her cheeks

We lay there swinging in the gentle breeze in our own sticky mess neither willing to move but enjoying the cooling refreshing breeze as the last of the sun tipped over the horizon sending the world into darkness. 

Published 
Written by Ebrit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments