Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Hotel Wakeup Call Ever

"Usually she hates those damn hotel wake up calls…..."

13
11 Comments 11
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
It was so fucking early she dreaded the hotel wake up call. All the traveling, the time change was killing her. Singapore to London was too fucking far. Rizza just wanted to hug her pillow and sleep some more. Was she dreaming? She thought of last night. Her mind filled with sexy images. Cuddling on the sofa had been fun. The way she had straddled John on the sofa, the feeling of his rock hard boner inside, filling her completely, had been amazing. She began to feel tingles.

She hugged the pillow harder. The tingling was so irritating. She sighed in her half-sleep state. Rizza recalled how she had mounted him and bounced up and down on his cock, her tits rising and falling as she had ground down onto his huge hardness. The way his face had looked as he gazed up at her “I’m almost coming” facial expression had been so cute. His smile at that moment was worth a million bucks.

Like a movie the sexy images kept rolling. The way John had eaten her. How many times had she come? John had woken up because of the time change. He woke up in the middle of the night hard and wanting her. She was half-asleep, but the languid lovemaking had been amazing and intimate. She just lay there while he fucked her, but in the end, she had come again. Her nipples were hardening at the memories.

Was she getting wet in her sleep? Rizza felt more tingles. What the fuck? Was she getting a yeast infection? That would totally ruin London if she couldn’t fuck her honey. She tried again to drift back to sleep. The tingles got stronger. She moved her head to the side. Okay try to sleep she promised herself.

She felt her breathing getting deeper. Were her nipples hard? She was still so sleepy her arm barely moved. Her hand dragged itself to her plump young breast. She felt the hard nib. Rizza rubbed her erect nipple and felt her loins burn more. She tried to rub it and make the feeling, the silly itch, go away. Instead, it got stronger. She whimpered softly.

If this kept on Rizza would be forced to wake up. She must have a yeast infection since her pussy was really tingling. She slid her hand from her breast down her soft tummy. She needed to itch her pussy and make the burning stop. Then her hand hit something. Only half-awake she struggled to comprehend.

More than anything Rizza didn’t want to wake up. She forced an eye open a crack. She saw a large mound under the duvet where her hips were. She saw the mound move up and down a little. Still groggy her hand reached further. She felt John’s hair. Rizza giggled a tiny soft giggle, her mouth dry from the hotel air conditioning.

“Mmm what are you doing baby?”

There was a muffled chuckle from under the duvet. Rizza felt the tongue strokes on her pussy pause.

“Waking you up for breakfast darling.

KatelinEvanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatelinEvanss

We have a big day ahead.”

Rizza’s face broke into a grin. She let her head fall back onto the pillow. Her hands reached down and lightly held John’s head as his mouth worked its magic on her pussy. Soon she was more awake and she could feel her excitement rising. Rizza’s pussy began to flood John’s face with slick juice as her stomach muscles tensed.

“Oh fuck yes baby!”

The closer she got the more Rizza whimpered and groaned. John’s tongue toyed with her, slowing, easing and then unexpectedly speeding up. He was taking her again and again to the precipice. Each time her body would tense and arc off the bed as she prepared to release. Each time John would deny her the release pausing at the perfect moment.

“No….please John…”

Rizza whimpered begging breathlessly. Her longing was so intense now. Her nails were digging into John’s scalp. She tried to ram his face into her pussy. Rizza thrust her hips up seeking the pressure to take herself over the edge. John parried like the pro he was.

Rizza’s breathing got deeper and deeper. She felt she was going to explode. John took her again and again close enough to glimpse the abyss. The London sky was still dark and grey. It was so fucking early. She was laser-focused on the urgent feeling in her loins. Rizza tried to judge what John’s dastardly tongue would do next. She was near her limit, her stomach a tight washboard, her neck muscles strained. Rizza knew John was going to tease her again. She readied for him to slow his tongue and take away her prize for yet another time.

“Arrgh!”

Rizza’s body convulsed as the guttural cry was strangled in her throat; the intensity of her release choked her. Her body exploded. Her pussy was on fire. John unleashed a flurry of tongue strokes. He flicked his finger from side to side with a speed she had not expected. Rizza’s thighs clamped onto John’s head as her body jerked and convulsed, thrashing wildly on the bed. John lost all access to oxygen as Rizza scissored his head between her now rigid thighs. In the throes of total female release, she forgot about him completely. John prayed he did not die from asphyxiation before her orgasm ended.

Smiling from her massive orgasm Rizza pushed John onto his back. She quickly straddled him taking his hard cock inside. She rode him pressing him deeper and deeper, grinding down, touching his nipples. She teased him with her long hair. She waited until she found that special moment, the moment when John became utterly uncontrollable. She watched in wonder as his face contorted. John’s hips drove into her, his cock filling her, a second orgasm washed over her body.

Rizza’s sweat covered body collapsed onto John’s chest. He grinned and touched her nose.

“You awake now baby?”

Rizza giggled.

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments