Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Blushing Bride

"Why wait until the honeymoon?"

33
26 Comments 26
2.8k Views 2.8k
969 words 969 words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

The kitchen's swing door boomed open, expelling a blur of black and white. A bowtie was tossed upon the tile floor, a blazer soon following it, and the beautiful white dress' long, elegant train dragged through the filth.

 

The pop of parting lips preceded her harsh, ragged gasp for air, a second before she was jammed backwards into a clattering rack of pans and dishes.

 

“God, Jason...!” she moaned. “Shh, someone will hear, fuck! We've been married for half an hour and you're already all over me!”

 

“I can't help it. You in that dress...” he trapped her against the racking and growled, his breath on her face. “I've wanted you on your knees since the ceremony. I need to see you licking my cum from your lips.”

 

She hissed as his large hands seized her; the whimper that followed betraying her arousal. His kisses resumed before working impatiently down her chest. Sharp, nervous moans accompanied her unnecessarily rough exposure as he yanked her neckline down over her breasts.

 

“Jason!” she hissed. “Don't you fucking dare rip this dre-ehhhh!” She cut short as Jason bit down on a firm, distended nipple.

 

“God, I love your tits,” he snarled into her cleavage.

 

Lifting his eyes to hers and touching their heads together, he whispered.

 

“Should I tear this thing off and christen your married cunt right now?”

 

The way she gnawed her bottom lip, eyes squeezed shut, and the sigh she exhaled suggested she'd like that very much.

 

“You can't... The party, we can't be long...”

 

“Then hurry up,” he growled.

 

Pushed forcefully to her knees on the cold tile floor, the dress billowed out around her.

 

“God, I'm such a slut,” she mewled, instinctively reaching for his belt and fly.

 

Hauling his pressed, clean trousers to his ankles, her fingers expertly encircled his growing cock. Lining it up to her soft full lips, she allowed herself one languid lick along the length before devouring the tip.

 

“Yes, baby, you're my little slut.”

 

The hand stroking her hair autonomously pushed her deeper. As he slipped into her throat, she lurched bodily backwards, gagging and slapping his thigh.

 

“Asshole!” she spat. “Don't even think about ruining my make up! I'm already losing my lipstick on your fucking fat cock!” She slapped his hands out of her hair. “And don't ruin my hair-do! It took fucking hours and everyone will notice!”

 

He glanced down, smirking at the tide-mark of red lipstick three quarters of the way down his manhood.

 

“You love it, you slut. Now suck my fucking cock, I've been dying for it all day!”

 

Again he pushed her down, though not quite so far, and this time she relented. One barely audible whimper of pleasure reverberated through his pulsing member. He chuckled.

 

“I knew it,” he teased.

 

Both hands enclosed her neck, repeatedly forcing her lips to the root and back again. She surfaced with another choking splutter, blinking back tears.

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer

 

“Fuck! You just can't help yourself, can you?” she sniped.

 

He shook his head, looking satisfied.

 

“Nope. Who can resist fucking your beautiful face on a day like this?” She rolled her eyes. “Besides, you're my little whore, Amanda, why shouldn't I?”

 

Amanda let out the most blatant moan yet, flinching at the involuntary noise. Jason couldn't resist laughing as she blushed.

 

“Yes, Amanda. My little whore, aren't you?”

 

One big hand seizing her jaw, he stared into her blinking eyes. She nodded weakly.

 

“Say it, baby. You're mine. My little whore. You belong to me.”

 

Amanda's eyes screwed tight. She swallowed hard before replying, her voice small and ashamed.

 

“I'm your little whore, Jason. I belong to you.” Her eyes flickered open, pleading with a single desperate expression. “Fuck. Please, give me that cock, baby.”

 

“You love this big fucking dick, don't you, Slut?” Her new title was reinforced with a firm slap across her exposed, puckered tits.

 

Amanda flinched, her pussy clenching and dripping from her treatment. Shivering on her knees, her big beautiful eyes flashed with hunger and desire.

 

“I love you and your big beautiful dick. I want it. Hurry! Please!”

 

“I knew you'd beg in the end, Slut.”

 

Pinned back to the shelving and having her mouth aggressively invaded, she barely held back her choke before pushing herself deeper once again.

 

Undeterred, both hands gripped his bare arse, drawing him deeper, sucking him harder, intent on draining him of every last drop. Two wordless minutes passed as Jason braced against the racking, moaning and enjoying the attention lavished upon his writhing cock. Amanda gave out only slurping, satisfied mewls.

 

“I'm gonna... Gonna...” he staggered.

 

Amanda steeled herself and pushed him all the way, her throat clenching tight as he swelled inside her.

 

“I'm... Fuck!”

 

The door crashed open, booming through the quiet room. Jason startled, pulling back. With every inevitable pulse, his aching cock painted Amanda's helpless face and tits in thick streaking lengths of cum.

 

“Jesus, Jason... Are you kidding me?” hissed the man from the doorway. “She's barely fucking got the ring on. You need to give the best man's speech in like two minutes, you'd better get out here.” He stopped, staring at Amanda for a second. “Clean yourself up, Amanda, for fuck's sake. You look like a fucking whore.”

 

He stepped out and the door swung shut as a thick drop of cum dribbling from Amanda's cheek was caught by her tongue. She licked her lips and looked him in the eye, a single wet streak of mascara adorning her flushed cheeks, garnished with Jason's fresh sperm.

 

“Do I look like a whore?” she asked.

 

Jason knelt in front of her and smirked, pressing a rogue droplet of cum into Amanda's lips.

 

“Yes, baby. I love it. You'd better clean yourself up, Slut. They're all waiting for the blushing bride.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments