Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bus

"An erotic ride home..."

13
4 Comments 4
7.3k Views 7.3k
681 words 681 words

The air in the bus tasted stale. It made my mouth dry. Every day the bus ride home was cramped and crowded.

Today it was fucking hot and the smell of body sweat was strong as soon as you stepped on. I managed to get a seat by a window as people got off and others got on. I saw her glance at the empty seat beside me as she walked along the aisle. She sat next to me.

I saw her on the bus every day. She was tall and heavyset with black curly hair and ebony skin. Her big, thick lips were luscious and suited her high cheekbones and broad nose. She was big and curvy and her large breasts always caught my eye. Today she was wearing a red low-cut shirt, showing miles of cleavage, and a short black skirt. Her meaty thighs were exposed as she sat down.

She gave me a glance and a slight smile as she adjusted her large purse on her lap. She caught me looking at her bare thigh and glanced into my eyes. I smiled and looked out the window. My cock stirred slightly in my shorts and became slightly uncomfortable as it was trapped in the leg. I was about to move when I felt her bare leg press against mine.

I glanced over to see her looking down at the bulge growing along my left thigh. My shorts were riding up high, just like her skirt, and the outline of my cock was now clearly visible through the fabric. She looked at me with a slight grin and pressed her thigh tighter to mine. She moved her purse, causing her skirt to ride higher and show more of her upper thigh. She slowly moved the hem of her skirt higher until I could see the black silk between her ebony legs. She adjusted her purse to block the view from the aisle and turned slightly towards me in the seat.

I watched as her right hand went between her legs and her middle finger slipped under the satin. I moved my hand down to my leg and ran my fingers along the outline of my hardened cock as she watched. Soon the swollen tip appeared at the bottom in its attempt to escape the confines of my shorts. She licked her lips as I slowly stroked my cock through the material. Her hand was moving at a steady pace as the bus bumped along, jostling us continuously. 

MargotMilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargotMilf

At each stop, we paused as people moved around us. Once the bus resumed moving, we did as well. I watched as she suddenly tensed and closed her eyes. Her hand stopped moving as her thighs closed tightly together and trembled. She let out a deep sigh as she pulled her hand away from under the black silk and rested it on my thigh.

She slowly moved her hand over until her fingers were touching my throbbing cock through the fabric. It twitched as she ran her fingers along its length, the fat head pulsing visibly. She tightened her finger grip and slowly pumped my cock as we rode along in silence. I moved my hips slightly as I felt the pressure building. She pumped faster.

I struggled to keep quiet as my cock erupted and streams of cum covered my inner thigh and knee. She kept pumping with her fingers as the stream slowed to gentle spurts and the pulsing slowed to a stop. I felt the warm liquid running down my thigh to the seat and dripping down onto my calf as the bus moved along. I watched as she dipped her finger in the puddle on my thigh and put the finger in her mouth. 

She sucked it clean and gave me a big smile.

"This is my stop," she said quietly. "Enjoy the rest of the ride."

She stood up and moved down the aisle, turning to give me a smile as she stepped off the bus. I watched her out the window as the bus pulled away.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments