Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Decision to Cage

"Chapter Two"

13
10 Comments 10
3.9k Views 3.9k
486 words 486 words

The decision to cage my hubby was the first step in taking control.  I was growing in my online persona, or perhaps if the truth were known, I was freeing my spirit from within. I was becoming who I was always meant to be. 

The absence of sex with my husband and my desperation to feel sexually alive led me to find succuor online.  My eyes were opened and a fire was lit in my belly. 

It became evident that my hubby would need to accept his new place, whether he wanted it or not. He had made his choice despite my best efforts in seduction and enticements.

I needed the physical pleasure of sex, not just the taste of it through my online activities. 

So, I had ordered a rather lovely stainless steel cock cage - the smallest available - and planned when my sexless husband would become chaste. 

I put the kids to bed and told him we needed a talk. When he saw the look in my eyes he knew there would be no avoiding the issue. 

I poured him a beer, and simply said, “I want change, whether you are part of it or not is up to you.  At this point, you need simply to decide whether you are  leaving or staying.” 

The colour drained from his face; he recognised that although I wasn’t shouting and screaming, my mind was set like concrete. It would not be changing. 

I went on to say, “If you choose to leave, I want you gone by the end of the week (it was Tuesday and I’m not a complete bitch) and I have nothing further to say to you. I want your answer this time tomorrow. If you are not here for any reason, I will take it that you have made your decision.”

He was there the next evening.  I simply put the box on the table and pushed it towards him.  He asked, “What’s this?” 

I told him, “It’s the first cost of your new life.” I said, “Open it and put it on, now! You don’t want sex, so it won’t be a hardship will it?”

He looked at me, and I licked my lips when I saw something flicker across his mind, and I said, “Now.”

Slowly, yet forcefully,  it dawned on him, as he worked out how to put on the steel cock cage.  When it was in place, I took the padlock from my pocket and snapped it shut., letting him see where I would keep the key, safe between my large breasts, that he had not touched for longer than I can remember 

Now, I said, “I’m taking charge sexually.”

He looked at me with a puzzled look and said, “How?” 

"I’m going to bring in someone to satisfy me sexually and teach you what you have never understood."

 

Published 
Written by Fluttered
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments