Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Drive: Distracting

"A greedy girl got what she wanted"

20
10 Comments 10
5.9k Views 5.9k
929 words 929 words
I was sitting in the car with my girlfriend and she was driving us to Banff. I’d never been there before and my excitement was boiling over. I kept looking over at her and squirming in my seat, all I could think about was that moment when she allowed me to taste her again. I knew I was going to be in trouble, but I wanted her so badly; so with one hand I undid her pants and slipped it inside.

She jumped, turning to look at me and back at the road. "What are you doing?"

"Shh it's for earlier,” I purred, then slipped a finger inside her.

The first time the car swerved, I knew I was in big trouble, but I couldn’t stop now. She pulled over in an open parking lot spot and pushed her seat back. I knew exactly what she wanted even before she pulled her jeans down and motioned for me to come forward.

As I leaned over, her hand went to the back of my head, letting me know just how badly she wanted me to finish. She lifted her hips and I did exactly what she wanted. I pushed my tongue against her clit and began flicking it, sucking it hard between my lips.

I tried sliding my fingers inside her, but she pushed them away and gripped my hair, “You just wait.” God, the tone in her voice made my pussy throb.

My lips sucked harder and my tongue moved faster, needing her to cum for me. Feeling her fingers tighten in my hair she pushed me harder against her and she came for me. I slowed my movements licking her slowly collecting her sweetness on my tongue.

I sat up quite pleased with myself until I saw the disapproving look on her face and my smile faded. “Go in the bag and get the toy, then go bend over hood.”

There was a look on her face that promised me something good was coming, despite being a naughty girl. I quickly grabbed the one she wanted and made my way to the front of the car, trying to hide my excitement, but one look back told me I failed.

She motioned for me to remove my pants and my excitement faded a moment at the thought of doing that in public. I looked around and saw there was no one around and I wanted to please her, so with a deep breath I slid my shorts down.

When she climbed out of the car something purple and shiny caught eye and a giggle slipped through my lips. My excitement and my need for her grew despite the ever present look of disapproval on her beautiful face.

Walking towards me she handed me the Feeldoe and said, “You know what to do.”

I automatically took it and slowly slid one end inside her still wet pussy then turned around spreading my legs for her, showing her my needy little cunt.

Paola_Cortes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paola_Cortes

Waiting for her to touch me, I couldn’t stop the whimper that slipped out.

Then I felt it, I felt the toy pushing inside me. At the same time I felt the cool hard metal moving back and forth through my lips and her body pressed into me. "Is this what my little whore wanted?”

I made an inaudible sound when I heard her words and felt the plug and dildo both going further inside me. My body pushed back, begging for more, showing her I was so greedy. Her hand came down hard on my ass gripping it tightly, making me moan and giggle.

“Such a dirty little whore you are. This is what you wanted, what you risked wrecking for?”

“Yes. Harder,” I moaned.

Her fingers dug into my hip as she began to fuck me hard and fast. “My dirty girl, you like getting fucked like this, don’t you?”

“God yes, I love when you fuck me like I’m your whore.” At my words she started fucking me harder and faster. There was nothing but need.

“More. God more, please don't stop, please.”

She gripped me tighter and I had a second to think I will bruise, before my body started to shake. Her fingers pressed hard on my clit rubbing it back and forth. "Cum for me like the good whore you are."

And I did. I came hard moaning and whimpering loudly, holding nothing back. Taking a deep breath, I felt her breath on my back, then the sting of her bite as she came too. Neither of us moved and she held me tightly, I loved feeling her pressed against my back.

I felt the cool air followed by her pulling slowly out of me. Her fingers fondled with the plug for a moment, but left it inside me.

“I want you to leave that in there till we get to the cabin. And no pants either. I want you playing with your cunt until we get there.”

I nodded, picked my clothes up and climbed back in the car. I sat in the seat at an angle making sure she could see my dripping wet pussy. I wanted her to know what she did to me.

Climbing in the car she glanced my way grinned and we continued our way to the cabin while my fingers rubbed my little pussy like the good girl I am.

*****
If you haven't already, please make sure you check out the other side of this story, The Drive: Distracted. Thanks! xo

Published 
Written by AylaJ
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments