Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hands

"Tick, tock."

14
11 Comments 11
4.5k Views 4.5k
965 words 965 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
He's heavy, and hot in your palms. He breaths deeply, regaining his calm. In your care he is tranquil, surrendered. It's difficult to believe that it has never been touched this way before. You know he isn't a virgin. Not by miles, not for years. How could there be a hole like this in somebody's sexual life? You can't allow it.

Tentatively, he touches the back of your head. Soft fingers run upward through your hair. You can't wait any longer. No more time.

The hands of the clock are creeping forward. Each time a tick, followed by a tock. It's urgent now. You know he won't take you, but it's okay, you're in control. Enjoy it. He'll remember you for the rest of his life.

She'll be here soon, hurry. You open your mouth, and lean forward, onto him. Eyes lock as your tongue makes contact with the sensitive tip of him. His eyelids separate, his pupils dilate. Nobody will ever do what you're doing again. Beneath your touch, he moans, sensitive and sweet.

Slick tongue runs over hot, soft skin. Your gazes still locked together, you begin to move forward again. More of him slips into your mouth. Soon, his eyes cannot stay open, and he breaks contact.

Firmer hands now take your head between them and hold you down. One makes a fist in your hair and the other takes hold of your neck, where it meets your shoulders. Two hands are free to attend you now. He brings your mouth closer to him.

Willingly, you follow as he takes control. Moaning urgently around him, you massage yourself. Your breasts, your body. One finger slips easily inside you, then two. He begins to gasp, as your voice touches him in your pleasure.

Four hands now roam two bodies, provoking exquisite delight. Make him cum. You need it. You can't leave him like this, he needs you.

Battle rages twixt the fast eroding sands of time and the guarded hands of fate. Will she find you here? Will you get away? You're wet. So wet that you can hear every movement of your fingers. It's going to happen soon. The stars are edging in on your vision. All you can see is the throbbing organ in your mouth.

Again, the clock reminds you of the time. You can only think of how much you want him to cum. Your body is starting to tense. The balls of your feet are tightening. You can't be first. It's not possible. Still, you can barely see at all. A warm, powerful darkness wrapping you up like a heavy, soft quilt.

Quite suddenly, the whole of your skin prepares for the coming of hot needles. The onslaught proceeds apace. Blinded, with a body bathed in pins, you're well past the point of no return. Don't fight it. Embrace the moment. It's not about anything you're doing to yourself. He's been pushing you toward this cliff.

MarianaSand
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaSand

You're going to cum before he touches you.

Hurry. Make him cum.

Tick, the hands slip quietly but intrusively between each notch and number. Tock, another second passes. Tick, a well inside you, the pleasure is rising. Tock, it's beginning to boil. Your feet are coiling tightly as clenched fists. Amid the chaos, the tick of the clock persists. Tick, tock.

Knock, knock.

Both of you gasp, but it's too late to stop. You're so wet, so hot. If it doesn't pass soon, you're certain you'll burst into flames. The heat is unbearable. Your minds are swimming in near delirium. Echoing in your mouth, the silent sound of your orgasmic cries caresses him. His pleasure moans in response to yours, enhancing both.

You daren't take him out of your mouth to scream, despite your desire. A high, powerful moan escapes the seal between your lips and his hard flesh. He takes off his belt as you continue, taking him closer to the edge, the sound on your tongue pushing him further.

Before he can prepare for it, a loud bellow of pleasure escapes his mouth, which he silences by biting down hard onto the leather. His voice does not stop, but becomes a low, gravelly growl. All the while he feels the sound of your orgasm through the rigid shaft of him.

Through the two fingers inside you, you feel the pressure building. The core of you is starting to shiver and contract. There's no breath in your lungs and the only thing you find when you gasp is more of him, sliding down your throat.

Feel his hands against your scalp as you kneel in front of him, holding you down while he glides smoothly and deeply into you, then out. His voice pierces his belt and gritted teeth. A pronounced moan and tension of muscle. A rush of hot cream and a click of the lock.

In delight you moan over him as he holds your hair, filling your mouth with his hot, wonderful cum. As he does, your fingers frantically continue their work and you begin to climax again. As his cum pours into your mouth, so does yours onto the floor.

Remember this moment, don't let it spill. Remember to swallow as he gives himself to you. Swallow! Everything about this must be perfect. For one moment lasting almost forever, lust, love, and euphoria blend together as one.

Footsteps on the stairs are hushed by the clock striking its hour. You both gasp and scream this time, letting everything go. The belt falls to the floor, and another huge spurt of warm, white spreads across your cheek as you pull away. One more on your forehead as you soak his feet.

Panting, gasping to find your breath and casting about for underwear, you freeze. The footsteps have stopped.

Published 
Written by TheScheherezadeFeint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments