Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Incubus – A Bedtime Story

"The girl in the story isn't the only one that needs a good fucking…"

22
15 Comments 15
1.2k Views 1.2k
957 words 957 words

Author's Notes

"The following might have been a PM exchange between two Lush friends. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Then again, it might not…"

Late one night, two Lush friends hooked up via PM. Kimmi was having trouble sleeping, and her friend James offered to help her.

“Hi, James.”

“You're still up? What’s the matter, kiddo?”

“I can’t sleep. I'm restless with too many thoughts floating around in my head.”

“Busy thoughts, or dirty thoughts?” he retorted with a grin.

“Some of each, if I'm honest. Everybody wants something from me,” she sighed and continued, “And I’m looking at the empty pillow beside me and thinking about trying to date again. I guess…well…I'm feeling lonely tonight.”

“Um-hmm. So, when was the last time you came?”

She groaned, blushing, “It's been a while.”

“Well then, settle down, and get comfy while I tell you a tale…”

~~~~~

A girl tosses and turns in the night, unable to sleep. It has been too long since she's felt a lover's touch. She rolls over, facing the window, and sees an enchanting figure. Somehow, she knows it is an incubus.

“What?”

But it is breathtakingly beautiful…and she is tempted…

“Oooo…are you…are WE really doing this?”

“If by ‘this’ you mean one friend helping another, then yes, we are doing this.”

“More, please.”

The girl knows it will cost her – dearly – but yet, she is tempted.

“What's next? Tell me, tell me!”

“Hey! Settle down and let me tell the story, okay?”

Kimmi pulled her panties down and tossed them on the floor.

The girl sits up in bed and beckons the form to join her.

The form glides across the room, then leans over and touches its lips to hers. She puts her hand up behind its head and pulls it down into a kiss. It starts chastely…but as soon as its tongue touches hers, she begins to writhe, back arching, breath coming in pants, her nether lips suddenly puffy and wet.

Kimmi slid her hand down her tummy and spread her legs, tugging on her sticky lips with eyes glued to the screen.

Meanwhile, James licked his lips, then unzipped and pulled out his already hardening cock, and started to stroke it slowly, typing one-handed.

The girl moans deeply and pulls it into her bed. She feels the incubus everywhere, all at once. Biting her nipples. Kneading her ass. Tongue-fucking her ear. Its breath ignites every inch of her flesh and somehow knows her most sensitive spots. 

“Mmmm. I need this. Hold up, getting my toy.”

“Good girl.”

Kimmi started dripping at his ‘good girl,’ then fished around in the drawer. “Got it! Continue, please,” she pleaded and teased the opening of pussy with an eight-inch dildo.

The spirit’s tongue encircles and tugs on each nipple in turn. Long fingernails toy with the curly hair on her mound. It straddles her. Desperate for its touch, she spreads her legs and moans, but it waits, hovering over her.

stasyahereguys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stasyahereguys

"Please…," she begs, arching upwards, "…PLEASE!"

It pulls back slightly, "Please…what?" she hears it whisper.

"Please make love to me!"

The spirit shakes its head and waits.

She bites her lip, "Please…fuck me?"

"You don't sound sure, woman," it whispers.

"Please, fuck me!"

It waits…

Panting, she says, “PLEASE — fuck my cunt! I need you inside my cunt!”

“Say it. Say it with the girl in the story,” James ordered.

“PLEASE — fuck my cunt! I need you inside my cunt!” Kimmi echoed.

The spirit smiles, and she feels its member slip between her now-soaked lips.

“Oh, fuuuck!” moaned Kimmi as she slid her dildo all the way inside. On the other side, James started breathing hard, and speeded up.

"Uh-UNNHH!" the girl moans.

The spirit's cock lengthens, pulsing against her cervix. Its width fattens, rubbing her sweet spot. The friction is exquisite.  As it withdraws, she clenches her pelvic muscles, slowing its pullback. Then releases, allowing her knees to fall open, absorbing its full returning thrust. Her skin is electric, and it feels as if she is on fire. It continues its fucking, each thrust harder than the last, completely possessing her.

“Oh…my goodness, I'm c…c…c…umming!” Kimmi whimpered, toes curling into the mattress.

Her neck arches back, even as she pulls it closer in, gripping it with her hands, and her heels around its back. "AHHHAYYAIII!" her body goes completely rigid, and she can barely breathe…

Until she collapses onto the bed…alone. She passes out, then sleeps.

Kimmi's muscles were quivering from the waist down, pussy dripping around the dildo. James' balls started to ache, but he slowed down, needing to hold off until he finished the story, even as pre-cum drooled over his hand.

When she awakes, it's morning. The sun is streaming in through the window, and she wonders if it was a dream.

But her body hurts, and her muscles are sore. She reaches down between her legs, and it feels slippery. She gathers moisture on her fingers and tastes. It tastes like her…and something more.

She gets up, and goes into the bathroom to shower, then turns, looking in the mirror…and sees long, red scratches on her back. They sting, and her body throbs. Her muscles are complaining, and her pussy aches, as if it were stretched unmercifully. She walks to the open window and looks out, and whispers,

"Next month again, my love?"

~~~~~

“How do you feel now?”

“Thank you, my friend. It's just what I needed” purred Kimmi, sleepily, her eyes struggling to focus on the screen. Then, pulling the adjacent pillow down and wrapping her legs around it, she added, “I can sleep now. James? You tell good bedtime stories.”

’Night, Kimmi…” said James and proceeded to finish himself off, muscles taut, hunched forward over the keyboard, gasping.

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments