Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lounge

"A chance encounter before my flight"

38
13 Comments 13
2.5k Views 2.5k
993 words 993 words

I move through the routine by muscle memory.  Driver’s license, boarding pass.  Bags on the conveyor, step through the metal detector.  Gather my bags and head to the airline club lounge.  It’s mid-morning and I crave a strong cup of coffee before heading to the gate.

She catches my eye shortly after I take my seat.  Although she too is seated, I can tell she is both tall and slender.  Her short blue dress rides well up her tanned and toned thighs.  She is otherwise dressed conservatively, and I surmise that she, like me, is traveling on business.  Her dark hair tumbles over her shoulders.  I take her to be in her mid to late forties.  A few miles, like me, but well preserved. 

But there is something more.  Something unmistakable.  Or so my racing, naughty imagination wants to believe.  Her face oozes sexuality.  I study her carefully and feel something stirring inside me. 

She glances my way, catching me.  I hold her gaze, and her eyes lock with mine for a long moment.  She returns to her phone, tapping out texts or emails intently. I am intrigued.

She rises and walks over toward the restrooms.  She is indeed long and slender.  I watch as her tight bottom moves across the lounge before she disappears.

Several minutes later she reappears, coffee in hand.  She looks my way and smiles briefly before sitting once again.  I flash the briefest of smiles back.

The dance continues.  Occasional glances in each other’s direction.  Glances become brief stares, then longer ones.  She playfully brushes her hair back behind one ear. 

A half hour passes.  I note the time – perhaps fifteen minutes and I will need to head to my gate.  I glance over again.  Her legs are uncrossed now, and oh so slightly parted.  She holds me in a piercing gaze as she arises once more.  She turns intently toward me as she passes and looks directly at me again with a frightening intensity.  She strides toward the restroom hallway.  Halfway across the room, she turns and glances over her shoulder at me.

I need no further invitation.  I move in her direction, following her at a distance, turning down the hallway.  A door on the right is marked “all gender restroom”.  I pause momentarily before trying the handle.  It gives way and I open the door.  She is leaning against the counter.  I move quickly into the room and lock the door behind me.

My fingers are in her hair now and I lean in and brush my lips against hers.  A soft moan escapes from her as I grab a fist full of her hair near the base and pull back, exposing her neck.  A soft kiss, followed by a gentle but firm bite.  She melts.  I grab her hips, guiding the hem of her skirt up as I turn her around.  I swiftly loosen my belt and unfasten my pants.  They fall to my ankles.  I bend her over the counter and free my now engorged cock through the opening in the front of my boxers.  With one hand I pull her panties to one side while the other positions my head against her opening.  The heat emanating from her is intense, and the room is infused with the smell of sex.

Diamond_Sanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Diamond_Sanz

I hold in this position and unzip the top of her dress, guiding it over her shoulders.  My hands move to her breasts.  I judge them to be a perfect 34B.  I pull the top of her bra down, exposing the nipples.  They are engorged and erect, and as I tweak them, she lets out a whimper.  I sweep her hair aside, kissing the back of her neck as I slide my cock into her. 

She is soaking wet.  A gasp emanates from her.  I push to the hilt and hold.  Her breathing is ragged.  I begin to thrust in and out slowly.  She envelops my cock tightly.  The sensation is exquisite.  My inner animal takes over and I begin to fuck her roughly, her body banging up against the counter with each thrust.

Suddenly I pull out.  She cries softly, and I spin her quickly around and lift her onto the counter.  She spreads her legs as I pull her to the edge and slide into her once again.  We lock eyes as I pick up pace.  The urgency in her gaze tells me all I need to know.  I feel my orgasm approach and kiss her passionately.  Our tongues dance as I release myself, emptying my balls into her.  She spasms involuntarily, her legs shaking violently.  I continue to kiss her to muffle what would surely be screams.  I am temporarily blinded by the intensity of my climax.

I stay inside her, deep inside.  My hands frame her face as we stare at one another, mere inches separating us.  Finally, I begin to soften and withdraw.  Our bodily fluids leak out of her onto the floor.  I don’t bother to clean myself up, wanting to savor her on me all the way home.  She, too, simply repositions her panties to catch the rest of the sex that will ooze out of her on her flight.  I pull up my pants and zip up her dress.  She fixes her hair, turns, and kisses me passionately.

The light dances off her diamond ring as she reaches for the handle.  She exits quickly, turning one last time over her shoulder. 

Published 
Written by chris21235
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments