Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Magic Tongue

"Jane gives Sherri a tongue ride she'll never forget"

26
16 Comments 16
9.3k Views 9.3k
562 words 562 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
Sherri lay on the bed, questions racing through her mind. She had never done this before; would she be able to go through with it? Would she like it? Would she be able to reciprocate? Jane was lying next to her, kissing her, swirling her tongue around in Sherri’s mouth and she felt herself getting aroused and responding. Jane stopped kissing her mouth and moved to her neck, then her breasts. She licked and sucked and kissed her way down until she was at her mound.

Jane spread Sherri’s legs apart and slid her tongue between her pussy lips, her fingers pulling the hood aside to expose her clit. Sherri jumped as though an electric current went through her. Jane’s soft moist tongue slowly circling her clit almost sent her into an instant orgasm. She moaned loudly and arched her back, begging for more. Jane responded by running her tongue slowly back down the slit and using it to fuck Sherri’s pussy, the now hard tongue pushing in almost two inches.

Jane kept alternating between Sherri’s clit and her pussy, licking, sucking and poking her almost to a climax, then moving to the next spot. Each time she was brought closer and closer to the edge, but Jane seemed to know just when to stop and switch to another spot. It was driving Sherri nuts and her moans grew louder by the minute. Each time Jane touched her clit, another electric shock coursed through Sherri’s body and she was not sure how much longer Jane could do this before she exploded.

Suddenly, as Jane once again took her clit into her mouth, Sherri’s back arched and her hips bucked.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

There would be no stopping it this time. Jane plunged two fingers into her hole as she continued to lick and suck her clit. She was pulling it deep into her mouth, using her teeth to gently stretch it while the tip of her tongue continued stimulating the swollen nub. The orgasm just continued as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her body.

She had never experienced an orgasm like this before; her clit and vagina both being stimulated together. Each touch of the tongue against her clit seemed to send her higher than the last one until she felt she couldn’t take another stroke. Jane finally stopped licking her, but continued using her fingers to fuck her; somewhere along the line having added two additional fingers. Sherri’s body felt like a rag doll, yet Jane’s fingers kept the orgasm going.
Sherri moaned loudly as her body quivered under Jane’s touch. The fingers inside her were twisting and finding every inch of her. Suddenly she felt the fingers curling and pressing against her g-spot. Without warning, she found herself squirting her nectar all over Jane’s hand. Jane quickly removed her hand and lowered her head again to lick up all the juices as they flowed down her legs, licking until she had cleaned up every drop.

She slid back up until she was face to face with Sherri, then pressed their lips together, depositing some of the nectar inside Sherri’s mouth. They wrapped their arms around each other and as they drifted off to sleep, Sherri thought to herself, at least a few of her questions had been answered.

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments