Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Moaning Morning After

"Waking up in Sir's Embrace"

3
1 Comment 1
761 Views 761
583 words 583 words

You awake with the sunlight washing over your sleepy face with golden rays through the curtains.

You involuntarily rub your thighs together.

Your pussy throbs slightly harder seeing Me sleep like that. "My beast at peace," you think to yourself. You run your curled finger slowly along My frizzy chest. You gaze around different parts of the Kabin and the previous night's lovemaking activities come back into your mind's eye.

On the couch, your blouse's top four buttons are open, My mouth on your neck, hungry like a wolf. You smile as you remember your feeble attempt to resist by pushing My hand away. That hand! The control it has when it cups you. Right there ... you feel that twinge.

In the middle of the room, you see yourself bouncing and baying against your standing Sir. Your legs wrapped around Me. The feel of Me crashing deep up into your inner walls. The blouse is now on the Kabins floor, the bra is now reduced to a waistband.

Next, you see the futon. "Oooooh the futon!" you think to yourself. Your bra is gone and your Sir plunges you from behind. The vibe in your ass twitches as you feel Me there. Your tongue hanging out, salivating, eyes rolled back. "What a delightfully naughty girl". Those phantom trembles begin as your mind surrenders further and further into the riding tide of lust.

You smile and coo as you see the leg cuffs, suspended from each bottom corner of a four-poster bed. Your legs were spread wide. You were open, and exposed and you loved it. The other two pairs of fluffy handcuffs bring back memories of being bound, wrist to ankles. Mine as My cock drove in and stirred places you didn't know you had. Again, again and again. The sweat, the sound of slapping hip to hip joined as one.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

You gaze deeply into My eyes as your pussy hugs and convulses hungrily on My throbbing hardness. There's a flash in both our eyes as defining roles are established: Command/surrender, dom/sub, master/slave. It's our moment, a moment between us, intense. You bite your lip in resistance but your whole body trembles and shakes.

Then your eyes see the wall. On your knees, heels rested on by your bum,  head bobbing up and down on My cock fast and with intent. You catch Me throwing My head back in appreciation with a passionate growl and this stirs something In you. Your tongue licks the slit quickly and your eyes beam a triumph up into Me as you claim your Sirs seed.

As Sir pulled away. You reach and hold his thigh affectionately. You stick out your tongue panting an "Ahhhh"  showing that you swallow it all and He pats your head. "Good girl." You feel a warm comfort. If you had a tail, it'd be wagging.

You smile, sated and happy as you cuddle closer to Me. You pull My arm over you and rest your head on My chest. Up and down, slow gently with each inhale and exhale. As you close your eyes they catch a bit of shiny wrapping paper sticking out in the bedside locker.

You raise yourself and start crawling towards it. There's a warm hot breath that tickles you THERE. Then, THE tongue licks. You murmur as you start those shakes. You tense sweetly as a retreat as you back up smiling, ready to feed your Sir yourself for his delicious breakfast.

Published 
Written by SirIrishSexWolf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments