Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Dorm Super Gets Started

""Your first concern should always be the students." -- Dorm Supervisor's Handbook"

7
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
999 words 999 words

I rap the door and stand back. A voice inside yells "Gimme a sec." The door opens and a tousled blond looks around the edge.

"Yeah?"

"I'm Ryley, new dorm super. Come in for a minute?"

She looks me over, then shrugs.

I push the door and go in. She stands in the center of the room, arms crossed, hips cocked, dressed in standard over-sized tee and baggy shorts.

"Jennifer Carson?" I ask, looking up from my clipboard.

"Yeah. What's up?"

"Just getting to know my charges, making sure everything's good. There's just one thing with you, though. Seems you were making quite a racket the other night. Complaints about screaming?" I raise my eyebrows, taking a step closer.

"Oh, yeah, that. Things got a little intense..." she says nervously, cheeks turning pink.

"Boyfriend or girlfriend?" I ask quietly, taking another step.

"Girl," she answers, looking down.

"Mmmm, I like girls," I reply, reaching out and raising her head with a finger tip under the chin, "especially when they're as pretty and sexy as you are."

Her mouth eases open to speak, but nothing comes out as she stares. I lean down and feather my tongue across her open lips. She gives a little tremble and closes her eyes. We kiss and her tongue meets mine. She moans and I feel her hand grip my hip. I drag my fingers up the front of her tee and over her firm, plump breast, pinching a fat nipple through the thin fabric.

I nibble kisses up her neck and whisper into her ear. "Strip for me, baby. Tease me." I move to the bed and lounge down, my long legs draped over the side.

She fiddles her Bluetooth and the room fills with music, its beat coming through the air like a writhing snake. Leering, she struts back, hands on hips. Her fingers crawl up her shirt, cupping and squeezing. Swaying, she takes the neck of her tee and stretches it wide, baring her shoulders. Her hands grab below, gathering it up, sliding it side to side in rhythm with her hips. She stops just as the bottom curves of her dancing breasts peek out.

She stares at me with sultry eyes, then spins around. Pulling the tee up and off, she stretches out an arm to drop it with a flourish. Turning back, she arches her back to display her bouncing white breasts. I let out a long, low moan and she smiles, cupping them, tugging her dark red nipples, rolling them in her fingertips. Hands sliding down, hips swaying, her thumbs slide under the waist of her shorts, pushing down until a sweet line of curly hair peeks out.

Turning again, fingers snake down over her hips till the shorts shimmy to the floor. I can see the round white cheeks of her ass, but her hands cover the center. She struts one leg out, then the other and leans forward from the hips. She slowly pulls her hands apart, spreading her cheeks, showcasing her open pink cunt and puckered rose.

SarahStanley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahStanley

I growl approval as she turns back, her eyes filled with lust. Legs spread, my hand cups my crotch. I slowly draw it back, revealing the long, thick bulge in my loose khakis.

"Shit," she spits, "you some kinda fucking dude?"

"Fucking, yes. Dude, no." I say with a smile, "Been card carrying butch longer than you've been alive. Got all the same goodies, just a little something extra today." I run a finger up the length of the bulge, then pull down my zipper. Her eyes grow wide as the veiny blue cock springs free.

"I've never..." she husks out, staring transfixed.

"Excellent. Now come here, kitten, and have a taste," I purr.

She greedily takes it into her mouth. I reach out and grab her tits, pinching her nipples hard, making her squeak. Reaching beneath, I find her cunt and slide a finger in deep, stirring her up, then pull out to stroke her clit, hearing her moan. I start rocking the cock, two fingers slipping back into her heat, fucking in time. I see saliva escaping her lips and snaking down the shaft. I pull up her head with a handful of hair and give her ass a sharp slap.

"Hands. Knees. Now."

She rolls on the bed, husking out "Oh, God" over and over.

Dropping my pants and cinching my strap-on tight, I grasp her hips and pull her hard to the edge of the bed, forcing her ass higher in the air. I run my fingers roughly up the backs of her thighs, pushing them wider apart. I draw the cock head up and down between gaping lips and feel her body shutter. Wet head poised, I hold her steady.

"Ready, kitten?"

"Oh fuck yes!" she pleads into the mattress.

I thrust unrelenting. She screams as it bottoms, pushing her into the bed. I pull back slowly, then drive in again, hearing her gasp. My blue demon sets a steady pace, rocking the bed loud against the wall. I stop and slap her cheeks hard, making her squeal.

I thrust faster, harder, pulling her hips back, digging fingers into her flesh.

"Now this..."

"is how a woman..."

"fucks her pet!"

"Just!"

"Like!"

"This!"

She shakes uncontrollably, screaming out, hands tearing at the sheets. Her body seizes and jerks, a blistering orgasm consuming her everything. And my own is rising swiftly, too. The girlcock button has been pounding against my clit with every thrust. Three more grinding strokes and I dissolve, eyes clenched shut, struggling to stand.

I pull back out and cup her cunt in my hand. I dip in a finger, coating it with liquor, then lick it clean, shivering as I savor its rich tang.

"Nice meeting you, Jennifer Carson. See you again soon," I murmur, drawing up my pants, tucking away my tool. I cross the room and quietly go out, wondering when the new complaints will start coming in.

Published 
Written by kistinspencil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments