Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Power Of The Submissive

"True power lies within the delicate balance of surrender, trust, and vulnerability."

53
19 Comments 19
653 Views 653
204 words 204 words

In the depths of my Dominant's gaze, I witness a captivating surrender to our connection. It's in those mesmerizing moments, when Sir enters that blissful state, that I am truly enraptured. The vulnerability he unveils speaks volumes, revealing his profound need for me, just as I yearn for him. It is within this delicate balance that my power comes alive.

In this intimate dance, I am faced with choices. Should I assert my dominance, guiding him through this enchanting vulnerability? Should I highlight the depth of his surrender or withhold what he craves? Or do I relinquish myself more fully than ever before, allowing him to shape me with his hands and the lyrical cadence of his words?

This is the paradoxical power of a submissive: we recognize the strength we possess, yet we surrender it willingly to our Dominant, without exerting it ourselves. In this act of trust and surrender, we become irrevocably entwined, our bond tightening with each breath.

We explore the intricate depths of pleasure and submission together, transcending our own boundaries to discover new levels of intimacy and connection. Our souls merge in the intimate exchange of power and vulnerability, entangled in a tapestry of trust, love, and shared desires.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments