Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Roadhouse

49
44 Comments 44
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Notorious

Author's Notes

"A chance encounter with a female Country and Western Singer leads to a memorable experience."

After I finished filling the RV at this second rate truck stop not far from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, I parked it between an 18-wheeler and a fancy RV. Then I gave my two dogs a quick chance to take care of their business before walking inside.

I was tired and near to starving. Fuck, the only food they had was a Timmies. Now I love Horton’s coffee and doughnuts, but their real food isn’t great. What I wanted was a drink and a steak. The sleepy looking cashier pointed out a roadhouse across the highway.

The second I stepped in, I instantly recognized her voice but not the song. I was just happy to have something other than old rock or modern crap playing on their jukebox. I loved country and western and that voice was one of my favourites.

I sat at the bar and ordered a Glenlivet, the only single malt scotch that a place like this was likely to have. He poured me a double, neat. I ordered a ribeye medium rare, turned and sat at a table. Only then did I look around.

Holy crap on a crutch! It wasn’t a jukebox. She was on a small stage, singing. I waited for my ribeye, staring at her. She was even better looking than most of her photos.

As she finished a fourth song, dinner arrived. I must have caught her eye as she walked off the stage. She came directly to my table and motioned to the bar tender for a drink. He was over in a heartbeat. She said, “Jack, double neat.”

I finally got my tongue working and said, “Please join me.” She said thanks and sat down across from me. Our knees touched. I felt a spark. She left them touching.

She said, “You were listening intently, so I guessed you might be a fan, and I figured you were less likely than some of the male bums in her to try and make a move on me while I eat.”

” I looked at her and said, “Don’t bet on that.”

She laughed, a real laugh not a phony giggle, and said, “Don’t you bet that I’d turn you down. I dig your hat.”

The bartender returned with her drink and asked if she wanted something to eat. “Sure do. How about pork chops and eggs. Can you do that?"

He just said, "Yes, ma’am" and walked away. Our knees were now rubbing together, and she’d started that motion.

For the first time I used her name, “********, what the fuck are you doing here?”

She replied, “Just passing through and my driver needed a nap. Saw this place and figured I’d try out a few new songs I’m toying with. Had a gig in Winnipeg, now 2 nights in Toronto and then Buffalo. You seemed like the only one here who might have a sensible honest opinion.”

“Well I loved your first two albums. I only heard the last four you did here. I loved the first and third that I heard. Really thought the second one was wrong for you, and the last one is okay but not quite my taste.”

AbyThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbyThomson

She said, “I fucking hate the second one you heard, and I owe the writer, so don’t have much choice on the last one. Thanks babe.”

Her food came and she slid over closer to me. We were hip to hip and her leg was moving as she tore into her food. We finished about the same time. I offered to get her another drink.

She threw her leg over mine, took my hand in hers and said, “I really like sex after eating. How about you?”

I pulled my hand free, placed it between her thighs, gave her covered slit a rub, looked in her eyes and said, “I sure do.” With that she pushed my hand even further into her crotch, and kissed me.

“Well Amy, are you bisexual or just lesbian?”

I said, “Very bisexual and very horny.”

“Cool, let’s go. I got a couple of hung roadies in my RV across the road. They're safe, guaranteed.”

As we left, she tossed a $100.00 bill at the bartender and said to keep any extra.

She said, “Just follow me.”

I said, “No need. Bet my RV is parked next to yours.”

As we approached the RV's Ajax and Herc, my Malamutes, started to bark. I shouted, “Shut up you dimwits it's me.”

She was laughing as we went into her rig. She shouted, “Ralph and Scott wake the fuck up. You got a couple of horny bitches out here who need some cock.”

A minute later, two good looking guys stepped out the back bedroom in just their boxers. It was pretty obvious that they were both well hung. I’d guess 7 to 8 1⁄2 inches hard. She dropped to her knees and pulled down the shorts of one and said, “Desert” as she inhaled his cock.

Her rig her rules. I did the same with the other dude. He tasted clean. It was a nice dick. I took him down almost to his balls.

Both guys were soon hard as stone.

She grabbed my hands and we stripped each other and quickly got crosswise on the big bed in the 69 position. As we tasted each other she said, “Cool, we’re both smooth.” We were both soaking wet as we feasted on each other’s lush pussies.

She soon said, “Ok guys fill these cunts.” Almost instantly we were both full, and had great views of the other getting fucked. They were hard fast orgasmic fucks, and soon both of us were cum filled deserts for each other. As soon as the guys pulled out we started really eating. Her juices mixed with cum were a wonderful desert!

I’m certain she felt the same way as we each came twice more, then drifted to sleep in that same position.

Published 
Written by amy221
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments