Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Season - Sylvie Skis Val d'Isere - Chapter 3

"Sylvie remembers the night before..."

5
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
381 words 381 words
First run, early morning, and Sylvie carved long drifting arcs in the fresh powder. She saw pristine snow and clear blue sky. She floated, feeling free and happy on the mountain. She curved fast and smooth through a tree lined 'Z' before emerging on to a wide white field. Her whole body ached. Her mind was blank, clear glass to the crisp air. If someone told her she'd feel this way after a night like the last she would never have believed them.

The electricity had already been there at the dinner table. It had flowed through the group; expectant energy. Maynor had said he still had to get washed and changed after the slopes though, and Sylvie had followed him.

In the shower he'd got down on his knees for her. She'd caressed his hair as his tongue explored her, tracing her swelling lips. Sylvie was trembling by the time he focused on her clit, licking it, kissing it, sucking it. His hands traveled all over her slippery skin. Then he'd stood, lifted her so easily, and lowered her down, impaling her on the long, firm shaft of his penis. So strong. Her legs wrapped around him, one of his hands on her ass, the other splayed across her back. Again she'd been ready to cum as soon as his huge hard cock was inside her. She was weightless against him, moaning loudly into his neck as her orgasm exploded through her.
They'd been silent as Maynor tenderly dried her. He'd wrapped her naked in a fluffy white robe.

"I wanted to make love to you first," Maynor had whispered in her ear. "But there's going to be a lot more fun to come this evening."

Sylvie had known in the buzzing energy at dinner and the tingle throughout her body that the night was going to be like nothing she had ever known. Then they'd both heard a long satisfied moan from outside the bathroom door.

Maynor smiled at her.

"In fact, I think the party has started without us. Go on out there, dive in!"

Sylvie skied a graceful line to the high cafe that was just opening for breakfast. It was going to need to be a long coffee to think through all of last night's fun...

Published 
Written by StrongBlue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments