Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shape of his Dick

12
8 Comments 8
2.0k Views 2.0k
341 words 341 words
Recommended Read

She could feel his dick through the smooth linen of his pants. It felt perfect and she wished that she could see it. Her hands were a perfect gauge as to what would fit her body and, as she stroked one, tentatively, over him she could feel that it would fill her grasp generously, and just enough. That was good. She didn’t like really long dicks. She needed stimulation to come and she didn’t like to use her hand while she was fucking. She liked to grind on a man. To come with his dick filling her up and her body covering his. Skin to skin. That was the best orgasm. A complete body experience.

She liked some girth, though, and she wanted to wrap her hand around his penis and see if her fingertips would touch. She didn’t think they would. That made her grin. She liked to feel full. She liked that ring of pleasure; that was the opening to her body, to be massaged as she fucked. If this guy could fill her just right, with what she already knew about how he could touch her, she would have multiples.

He was rock-solid, so she couldn’t tell if he was circumcised or not. It didn’t matter, but she wondered. It was one of those little details that she thought added to a man’s uniqueness. She was quirky like that. She would suck him either way. She loved the softness of a penis-tip. To put her mouth on it and feel it grow hard under her tongue. Yummy.

But what she liked the best about what she could feel, as he stood there letting her explore him, was the curve of his dick. She wasn’t expecting that. It had an absolutely perfect, slight curve upwards. That was what got her hot for it. With a curve like that, the head would rub against her g-spot with absolute precision. The thought of it made her shiver.

“Please,” she said. “Take off your pants.”

 

Published 
Written by Hedone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments