Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Temptation

"A man offers little resistance during a sexual overture in a men's restroom"

41
5 Comments 5
2.2k Views 2.2k
999 words 999 words

Author's Notes

"I always enjoy stories about "straight" guys fucking "gay" guys, and the restroom "quickie" is a typical location for it to happen."

I was hanging out with one of my friends, Nick, at his parent's house on a Saturday afternoon. In an attempt to get a bit of freedom, we decided to head to town and grab something to eat.

It was a typical small town with mostly fast-food restaurants and pizza places. We decided to frequent the best of the pizza restaurants, in part because they were the only one of the options considered that sold beer. They were pretty quiet for a Saturday evening, so we took our time and stayed there for almost two hours. We managed to knock off a good chunk of the pizza as well as two pitchers of beer.

As the second pitcher emptied, we elected to head to the small, sports bar that was nearby. It was a popular hangout for young adults from the ages of eighteen to twenty-five. It was usually mostly guys, and although it wasn’t unsafe for girls, it was uncommon to see any women in there alone.

As we walked into the bar, somebody was shouting and waving at us. There was a table of three of our friends from high school and they encouraged us to join them.

The drinking immediately ratcheted up and the table was soon littered with an assortment of full and empty beer bottles. Every time a waitress walked by, somebody would order another round. We had only been there an hour and I was already finishing my third beer and had another one waiting for me.

I had held my water for as long as I could and had to excuse myself so that I could use the restroom. I hurried down the hallway, through the door, and stopped at the first urinal. I no more than got started, when the door swung open behind me. That person lined up to my right, but I didn’t pay them any attention. I was too focused on my feeling of relief as well as trying not to sway too much as I realized that I was starting to feel the effects of the beer.

Once I finished up, I glanced to the side. There was a pale-skinned, slender guy staring at my exposed penis in an obvious way. He had a smile on his face and he suddenly dropped to his knees. The guy placed his hand on my left hip and pushed away, turning me toward him.

He grabbed my limp cock with one hand, and before I could respond, he leaned forward and took it into his mouth.

I couldn’t believe his boldness. I wasn’t gay and I had never had a sexual experience with another guy before. There, however, was no denying that he was very good with his mouth and my cock wasn’t feeling very "straight" at that moment. His long, blonde hair kept drifting into his eyes, and he kept brushing it away.

“Slap me, Daddy! Show me who’s in charge,” he begged me.

I didn’t feel comfortable being that rough with the complete stranger that was enthusiastically sucking my dick. Instead, I took the less aggressive approach and smacked his face with my cock several times.

BBWNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BBWNaughty

It had become apparent that the stranger wasn’t actively trying to stimulate me any further. He had masterfully gotten me aroused, but now he was simply toying with me.

“Are you ready to fuck me now, Daddy? I need you to teach me a lesson.”

I grabbed underneath his arm, brought him to his feet, and directed him toward the sink. As I closed in, I noticed that the bathroom door had one of those push-button locks. I lunged forward and pressed it, then I fully unbuttoned my pants as I directed my attention back toward the stranger. He had already removed his shorts and was standing with his left leg outstretched and his right foot planted firmly inside the sink.

He reached around himself, spreading his ass for me as I rushed toward him. It was to be my first gay experience as well as my first time having anal sex. I sunk my cock inside him and he let out an afeminant moan. As I started thrusting, he was getting increasingly loud. It was unlikely that anyone would hear him over all of the noise in the bar, but it still made me nervous.

“Harder, Daddy! Fuck me harder!” he squealed.

I outstretched my hand and “pie-faced” him, mashing his head against the mirror. Unfortunately, he liked that and it only resulted in him pleading with me to be more aggressive with him.

The doorknob rattled and someone knocked on the door. Afraid that somebody would hear my partner, I covered his mouth with my hand. It was obvious that I needed to wrap things up quickly. I started pumping hard and fast in an effort to speed up my eventual release into the eager cum-dumpster. The sounds of my body crashing against his echoed inside the bathroom.

As my powerful orgasm arrived, I nearly toppled over. Despite the uncomfortable nature of the scenario, it was a lot better than I would have expected. When I pulled out of the stranger, cum dribbled out and splattered onto the floor.

I quickly tucked my cock away and buttoned up my pants. I hurried out of the door, only to find three unhappy patrons waiting in the hallway, including one of my friends.

“Sorry…somebody must have bumped the lock,” I apologized.

As I hurried back to our table, the stranger followed me out the door, making it obvious that he was pulling his shorts up.

“I’ll meet you back here later if you want to go again!” he shouted.

I didn’t even bother to look back, but I heard him say to the men in the hallway, “Which one of you boys knows how to get rough? He was too gentle. I think he was looking for ‘true love’ or something.”

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments