Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Transporter

"Cybersex with a difference"

24
27 Comments 27
1.8k Views 1.8k
843 words 843 words

A futurist IT scientist geek friend of mine, Obi-Wan, installed his latest test invention on my laptop at home. It worked with the onboard camera, lots of extra THz’s (Terhertz) and a chat room buddy on the other side. The details were still very sketchy and he warned me to be careful where and how I used it. It would put me in serious danger if I wasn’t careful. He showed me how to operate it and how to get back. I should always have the small gadget on my person for it to work.

“Oh, yes,” he said. “You must be naked to operate it successfully.”

“And where do I put this thingy of yours if I’m naked,” I wanted to know, staring at the small tube-like thing, with a red button at the one end.

“You got holes, don’t you?” Then he pointed at the red button. “Just press this button and it will transport you back. Oh, before I forget, you only have five minutes on the other side.”

As an adventurous kind of girl, I was just too keen to try it out. One of my friends on Lush was a guy called kripstein345. We chatted on and off, and wanted to cyberfuck and Skype for a while now, but just couldn’t get around to it. I thought he would be the buddy to try it on. I made an appointed with him at a time it would be convenient for us both. Before the time, I took a lazy bath, cleansed all my holes and even lubed up my pucker hole to insert the thingy into. At the given time I slipped it in to my backdoor, with the red button facing to the outside. That way I just had to insert my finger into my ass and presto, I’ll return to my own world.

I booted up the laptop, switched on the Skype cam and waited for kripstein345. I was naked, my breasts tingling with excitement and my pussy was getting wetter by the moment. I hoped that he would like the surprise I had for him. I logged into my Profile and poked kripstein345. I saw myself on the right side of the screen and when he logged in I saw his image coming up on the left side. It was the moment of truth.

kripstein345: Hi, my Sweetie Cakes. How r u?

Sandy2Moon: Good. I have a surprise for you.

kripstein345: what?

Sandy2Moon: Strip off your clothes!

I saw him reluctantly get up to strip. Then he saw me on his screen and he freaked.

IndianFiesty69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianFiesty69

“What the fuck?” he cried covering his genitals.

“I told you I have a surprise for you,” I said. “Do you like what you see?”

“Fuck yes. I like your tits. Show me your pussy.” He acted like a kid in a candy store.

“Patience,” I advised him. “What do you want me to do first?”

“Suck my dick,” he said feebly. Then I saw his dick. Impressive.

Time for the action. I activated the program and I felt myself getting sucked into cyberspace. Then darkness.

When I regained my senses, I was on my hands and knees between kripstein345’s legs, sucking on his cock. He just moaned and put his hands on the back of my head and pushed his cock deeper down my throat. I swallowed him to the hilt a few times but then my curiosity got the upper hand. I wanted to explore his world. I looked up and saw that we were in his room, full of his world. I peeked through the window and saw the winter chill outside. Then it must’ve hit him that I was actually in his room.

“Holy fuck. Are you for real?” he asked.

“Didn’t you feel my mouth on your dick?”

“Yes, but…” Then he recovered his composure and stared at me, drinking in my breasts, my flat tummy and my smooth pussy. He quickly rummaged through his room to get his camera and started snapping away. I posed for him, with my legs open, closed, my fingers in my pussy, and hands on my tits.

“We don’t have much time. Two more minutes are all we have,” I told him as his cock reaching critical mass. I dropped on my back onto his bed, opened my legs as an invitation for him to fuck me. Aiming his missile at my entrance he found the target and fucked me like it was his last breath. I enjoyed his enthusiasm and complemented him for his vigor. It was great to feel a cock buried so deep inside me.

With a minute to go, kripstein345 turned me over on my hands and knees and fucked my doggy style. I loved every thrust, squeezing his cock with my pussy muscles. Then it happened…

He pulled out of my cunt and inserted his dick into my well-lubricated ass.

“Oh, fuck…” I screamed as his cock head pressed the red button……

 

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments