Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Women of the Forest

"When Willow stumbled into the forest, she had no idea what she'd find"

2
2 Comments 2
5.7k Views 5.7k
993 words 993 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
 Willow stumbled into the forest. From what she could see, the land was vacant, disrupted by nothing but trees and wildlife. She walked for hours, until her legs ached. It was growing dark. She roamed the trees until she saw a small shack up ahead.

Walking up to the window, she peeked her head in to see if anyone was home. It was mostly dark, except for the dim candle barely burning on the table. She scanned around the inside, and gasped. There were two women on the bed, naked! One of them was licking the other. "I can't watch this," she thought to herself.

She knocked on the door, expecting the two women to startle, or be embarrassed, Willow was surprised when they tossed on thin cotton dresses and went to the door to greet her. "Oh sweetie you look freezing!" Her friend nodded. As they ushered her inside, she couldn't help but fantasize about joining them on the bed. She had never been with a man, and even though her twentieth birthday had just passed, she didn't have any plans to change that. The women talked to her for hours, asking her about her journey, where she'd been and how she arrived here. Zya had light brown hair, and Storm was aptly named with her darker hue. There was a severity about Storm that couldn't be explained, but she was beautiful.

As the night went on, her curiosity grew about their bodies, and what the touch of a woman would finally feel like. she suggested they go to bed as it had been a long night, fully expecting the women to make a spot for her on the floor. Instead, they invited her on the bed by suggestively patting it. Willow hesitantly got into bed. How would all three of them fit? "Maybe I should offer to sleep on the floor," she thought. Storm got into bed and lay flat, while Zya then got on top of her, straddling her stomach. "I can sleep on the floor" Willow said. She didn't want the girls to have to sleep atop one another. It was their home, after all.

Zya smiled and cupped Storm's breast. "Willow, I'm not sure how things were where you lived before but before but Storm and I like to indulge one another. It's much more fulfilling than pleasuring ourselves." Storm nodded at Zya's statement and helped her pull her dress over her head. Zya's body was beautiful. She was tall, but not too tall. Her breasts were full and ripe, and her stomach was flat, but had a small bump to it. Her legs were lean and muscular at the same time. 

Zya gently stroked between Storm's legs, through her clothes. They were nothing more than thin cotton, but still. Storm did a slight pelvic thrust, and Zya put a finger to her lips. "Ssh ssh, you've got to work for it." Storm nodded and went to touch Zya's breast, but she slapped her hand away playfully. Zya spread her legs and licked a finger, putting it inside of herself. She moved back and forth, and it was driving Storm crazy.

"Can I please touch myself?" Storm pleaded with desperate eyes.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

She slipped her clothes off and revealed a taut stomach and breasts that resembled supple, firm pomegranates with fully erect nipples. She spread her legs and Zya dove between them, eating hungrily with an animal aggression. Her hands went from Storm's hips up to her breasts, where she twisted her fully erect nipples until Storm was screaming with pleasure, her body spasming until it went limp. Zya kissed her clitoris and licked her lips, satisfied with how much Storm came. 

"Would you like to try, Willow?" Storm asked, still panting. Willow nodded nervously and slipped off her clothes. She laid down and Storm went between her legs. Zya sat on Willow's chest and positioned herself so she was lying atop her body, perfectly aligning herself so that Willow's face could reach between her legs.

"I...I've never done this before." Willow stammered. Zya smiled and thrusted backwards onto her face. 

She was rhythmic at first, while Willow's tongue went in and out. Storm softly probed between Willow's legs with her tongue, not wanting to scare her.

"Harder!" Zya moaned, continuing to thrust. Willow obeyed, and sucked on her clit until she found the sensitive spot, and pressed down on that with her tongue. All three women were moaning, and Willow's pleasure cries grew louder as Storm increased her pressure. She rolled her tongue and went in and out, licking her labia and looking for her g-spot with her finger. Her tongue was soft and it felt like velvet, softly ravishing Willow's insides. While she pressed her finger on Willow's g-spot, her tongue curled around her clitoris until Willow let out a guttural moan and squirted on Storm's face.

Storm smiled and went to help give Zya the pleasure she needed. She picked up Zya and put her on Willow's face, so that she could ride it. Storm sat across from her, on Willow's stomach, as she rode her face. Liquid was streaming down Willow's face, but no one wanted to stop yet. No one was finished. Zya played with Storm's nipples while Storm grabbed Willow's breasts, aggressively squeezing them. "Oh! Oh! Don't stop!" Zya yelled, as Willow dug her tongue in deeper. Zya let out a final moan as she came on Willow's face.

She rolled off to lay down next her, while Storm's body fell forward, her head on Willow's breasts. She moved her hands and cupped them, moving her thumbs in a circular motion to stimulate her nipples. "Hey, I already came!" Willow said, laughing. Storm put a finger between her legs. "And now you're getting wet all over again." Zya sat up. "Round two?" She asked, already starting to finger herself.

"Yes!" The two other girls yelled. Zya smiled and dove between Storm's legs.

Published 
Written by kangaroofuture
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments