Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Very Sweet Revenge

"Cheated husband and deserted wife combine to find sensuous vengeance"

5
4 Comments 4
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“You think they’ll be doing it yet?”

Cassie looked at the handsome face of this man who’d just introduced himself as Brad, before she answered bitterly, “Beyond the first hillock, he’ll have her on her back with his hand up her shorts.”

Brad’s eyes lowered, as he said, “Unkind feelings, maybe, but I hope she gets sand up her---” He looked up at Cassie.

Cassie just smiled, “Justice,” she said. Twenty minutes ago, separately, they had watched her husband, Vince, guiding the tall blonde, Brad’s wife, into the dunes in the early evening dimness.

When Brad had entered the hotel lounge, and approached her, a strange heat had risen inside her chest. He replenished her drink, but Cassie had to ask, “If you saw them, why didn’t you follow?”

Sipping his whiskey, Brad shrugged. "End of the line. Your husband’s not her first deviation. Does he have the wanderlust too?”

“His favourite occupation. But no more. Finish.”

Why the internal trembling when he commented, “You are a fine-looking lady, he must be crazy.”?

She dared reply, “I could say the same for her.”

They sat quietly, but sparks flared in her bloodstream when he said, “This is not my style, but would you care for an intimate sensuous vengeance?”

No hesitation. Every cell in her body screamed, ‘Yes’,  but she quietly said, “Oh, yes, that might help.”

“Great,” he said rising to his feet, “Let’s do it.” Then he hesitated, “Oh, hell.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Time, that’s what. Is he a fast worker?”

She smiled grimly, “Oh, yes. ‘Bim-bam, thank you, ma’am’. That’s Vince.”

Brad nodded, “No time.” Suddenly, he moved away toward the reception area, telling her, “The manager here is a very good friend. You still willing?” When Cassie nodded positively, he said, “Back soon.”

Less than ten minutes and he returned wearing a broad grin. “Could you quickly pack your belongings? Don’t worry about tidiness.”

Cassie voiced her uncertainty.

“Trust me. Fifteen minutes. Room?”

“Three four seven.”

In her room, Cassie quickly piled her things into her case, found her ticket and left no trace. When Brad arrived and grabbed her case, Cassie asked, “Where are we going?”

“Not far.”

Indeed, it wasn’t far. Room 182. Smaller than 347, but clean, an inviting bed, an en-suite, and a lovely view. Almost immediately, she found herself wrapped in his arms, as his mouth covered hers, tongues briefly touching. His hardness against her lower belly, told Cassie, how much she wanted this. God, fucking with a stranger she’d known for under an hour.

Brad explained, “The manager is discreet.. We vanish, and I expect they’ll think we’ve left. I’d love to see their faces.”

“Yes. Our vengeance will be complete when—” A pause.

“When what?”

“When we’ve done it,” she giggled. “So, let’s do it.”

SallyVerdaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyVerdaa

Cassie couldn’t believe she’d been so bold. Their lips came together more passionately as they tore at each other’s clothes like wild things. Why so desperate? It just seemed so right. More than simply vengeance.

Eager and completely naked, Cassie grabbed Brad’s hand and drew it between her thighs. Now he’d know.

Brad certainly did. His fingers scudded through her wetness. “My God, you are ready. Should we take our revenge?”

Cassie’s body was already aflame as he eased her onto the bed. She lay, legs spread, knees raised, her hands reaching for his metal hard cock, but it had already slid effortlessly up into her.

A girlish squeal escaped her lips as his exquisite hardness filled her. His third thrust deep into her core brought on her first orgasm, as he whispered in her ear, “You are ideal for true vengeance.”

His virile thrusts, his hands squeezing her breasts, moved Cassie into a frenzied state. She flexed her inner muscles, heaved her hips, knew her second orgasm was close. Suddenly, Brad’s lunges became rapid, his breath harsher, and Cassie joyfully knew that their juices were mingling.

Grunts and moans slowly dying, Brad murmured, “Revenge, so sweet.”

They showered separately because the cubicle was tiny. Cassie, wrapped in a towel, sat on the bed hoping her anticipation was not a delusion.

It wasn’t. Brad, throwing his towel away, lay beside her, and removed her covering. Smiling, he murmured, “No revenge now. Something else.” He lifted her hips, placed a hard pillow under her buttocks, and Cassie, feeling willingly submissive held her breath, as Brad’s head moved down. She jerked with the delight of his tongue searching through her pink folds.

Her blood pounded in her veins as that tongue skilfully traversed her whole moist crease. It licked at her tight anus, her pulsing entry, and her rising clit, before travelling back, thrilling Cassie like nothing she’d known.

Brad was skilfully pleasuring her. Something that Vince never managed. He used her body strictly for his own pleasure. Now her gasping breath caught in her throat as one hand moved from her breast and two fingers slid into her soaked channel. If that brought elation, the delicious glide of one finger into the tightness of her anus was just too much.

Cassie lost all control, and her choking cry demanded, “Oh, fuck me, Brad. Do it. Fill me.”

Brad, clearly ready, was quickly over her, and into her, his wonderful hardness lifting her to a high state of euphoria. The room filled with the sounds of their mutual release.

After a room service meal, and one more exquisite fuck, they slept in each other’s arms. Amazingly they woke at eight and grappled ecstatically once more. Cassie feared this must end, and when the phone rang she listened nervously as Brad answered it.

“Yes, Marcus. That’s good news. Thank you. Is my suite still available?”

Replacing the phone, Brad turned a smiling face and told Cassie, “They have both checked out—separately.” To Cassie’s utter joy, he added, “Should we restart this holiday right now?”

 

 

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments