Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waking Up

"Waking and teasing you"

11
4 Comments 4
569 Views 569
995 words 995 words

"Good morning ma belle," drifts like a cloud across your unconscious fog of sleep.

You are warm and protected, your body sinking back into mine. You feel gentle, meandering kisses on your neck and start to stir with a "mmmh."

"You look so peaceful when you sleep," I whisper, as I stroke a few lost strands of hair from your face.

We got back late last night and despite the dancing and alcohol having made me think we'd have a great night of sex; I flopped upon arrival. Sometimes next morning sex is best, anyway!

I cup your full breast in my hand before teasing your little nub until it hardens to the touch and you stir from your rêverie. "Mmmh, what a lovely way to wake up. No need to go slow on me here, though. I so want a good fuck right now."

You move to turn and bring your arm around towards me, and that's when you feel the resistance of the bind around your wrist.

"I'm sorry, you're going to have to be a little patient this morning, but I promise it will be worth it," I smile.

"Jack, you're going to kill me," you sigh.

You turn onto your back and offer me your second wrist to be attached. Just as I go to take it you slap my semi hard length.

"Ow," I reel back, laughing. "I've always loved that playful fire inside of you, Anaïs, and I intend to make it burn bright this morning. Now give me your wrist."

You playfully take a second half swipe before tendering your free wrist to me. I then slowly go around attaching your second wrist and your ankles.

"You see, I'm yours. I can't run away, feel free to climb on top!"

I laugh as after having attached your ankles, I slowly move up between your legs, gently blowing and kissing my way up your inner thighs. I linger as I get to your sensitive folds, letting my tongue run along the join with your leg, so close to your labia I inhale your exquisite sex. I plant a kiss right on your thin strip of pubic hair, about a centimetre from your clit. I pull back as you try and wriggle yourself closer.

"I love that you want me," I smile.

"I can see that," you fire back as you look between my legs.

Grabbing a feather from the drawer in the bedside table, I turn back to face you. I look into your eyes and trace a feathery trail down the inside of your arm; you giggle and squirm as it reaches your pit. I continue to trace a trail with the feather along your neck, down your Adam's apple and down between your breasts, not letting our eyes break contact.

The teasing continues down your side, around the soft protrusion of your hips and the outside of your willowy legs, before the touch to the sole of your foot provides me with another giggle.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

"I may be enjoying myself, but looking at the dewy sparkle between your legs, I'd say that you are too, Anaïs!"

"Just shut up and keep going," you sigh.

"Yes, Ma'am."

I start working my way delicately up along the soft flesh of your inner thigh and let the end flutter across your slit a few times.

"Mmmm," you groan, as it finds its way over your clit.

I flick my tongue down to have a brief taste of you.

"Fuck, you taste good, Anaïs."

"So please get a good taste then," you whimper.

I squat over you, my length in hand and trace a trail of precum around the edges of your labia. Fuck, I want to be inside of you now!

I kiss my way up from your pubic landing strip up across your stomach and take a hard nipple in my mouth. As I let my tongue roll its way over and around your nub, my fingers clamp around her twin and give a hard twist, eliciting a whimper from you. I squeeze harder and pull, before wrapping my soft lips around your nipple, delicately rolling my tongue around, suckling.

"Please, Jack," you plead, "just fuck me!"

"Oh, I will," I smile.

I squat over you and give a few tugs on my length, letting a glob of precum fall onto your face. Your tongue reaches out to it. I bring the head of my cock down to your mouth.

"Clean this up for me, Anaïs."

You greedily wrap your lips around me and suck down hard; God, you're good at this!

Nevertheless, I break away, leaving you with the taste of my cock in your mouth.

Now it's time for me to get a good taste of you. I position myself between your legs and start running my tongue up and down the length of your now drenched pussy; you squirm as I savour your juices. I slide a finger up inside of you and as my lips close around your clit, you let out a deep, guttural moan. I continue to tease and probe until I feel a tremor run through your body and you cry out.

As your spasms subside, I tug on my cock as I look down on you, until it is hard as rock; I want to fuck you so much. I bring my bulbous head between your legs and slide it around your wet folds before pushing up inside of you.

All pretense of holding back and teasing is now gone. I slam into you, driving in and out as your breasts jig around to the carnal dance. Your cheeks are flushed and your breathing hoarse and it turns me on wildly. I grip your hips and ride you with all my being.

"Fuck, Anaïs, I'm going to cum!"

"Me too, don't stop fucking me!!!"

With my final thrusts, I bury my cum deep inside of you.

Published 
Written by 0Curious
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments