Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waking Up

"A good morning surprise"

22
4 Comments 4
1.2k Views 1.2k
503 words 503 words

Author's Notes

"Feedback, votes, comments, coins are always appreciated. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for the support."

I wake up with the familiar feeling of my manhood at full strength. It’s hard and throbbing and… wet. Wet and warm, like a mouth wrapped around it. Like her mouth wrapped around it. I smile.

Still with my eyes closed I feel her touch. Her hand at the base softly massaging my balls. Her tongue darts along my shaft guiding her mouth up and down. She sighs through her nose, seemingly content. She hasn’t noticed that I’m awake as she diligently licks and sucks my cock.

I feel her taking me further into her mouth. The tip of my cock hits her throat. I groan. I know how her throat feels. I want that feeling now. I open my eyes and look down. Alerted by my groan she looks up at me. I grin as our eyes meet. I twitch my cock at the sight of her lips around it. She giggles and then increases the tempo.

Now fully awake, I take in the scene. Her naked body between my legs. Her hair tied up in a ponytail, bobbing up and down with the movement of her head. Her tongue twisting around my cock. Her lips try to contain her drool. The stream down my shaft and her slurping sounds indicate they failed. Every sight and sound and feeling increases the urge deep down.

That urge takes over as I put my hands on her head. She gasps, knowing what's coming. I force her down. The head pops in. Down her throat it goes. She gags. She coughs. She grips the mattress. No longer in control.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

I hold her head in place. My hips move up and down with speed. I feel her muscles relax as she surrenders. Strands of saliva stretch down like a web. The glugs from her mouth prickle my ears. The urge deep down is making its way up.

I pepper her with words. Words as erratic as my movements. "Feed on my cum! Fuck!"

Hard and quick movements. I pump my cock down her throat. "Take it! Oooh! Swallow it!"

I increase the grip on her head. My body shakes. "Aaaah fuck yes! I’m gonna fill your belly!"

My cannon fires. Her lips tighten. Her mouth catches everything that comes her way. She moans and swallows, and swallows again. She lets my cock escape with a pop and opens her mouth. Empty. I smile an approving smile. Satisfied she kisses and licks down my shaft, hunting for more sticky bits.

I pull her up by her arm. "Good girl," I say and kiss her lips. She settles down on my body, her head on my chest.

"I’m happy to satisfy your needs," she purrs. "I’m yours, after all."

Hearing those words stirs something deep down again. "Yes, you are." I run my fingertips down her spine.

The alarm clock blares. I slam the snooze button. "Ugh. Time to get up."

“No, baby,” she says as she straddles me. "It’s Saturday."

Published 
Written by TomTease
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments