Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who Were You Barbara?

"My first one night stand"

15
3 Comments 3
774 Views 774
227 words 227 words

One button, a short zip, your skirt hits the floor. That tight, pert arse that attracted me is barely covered by the dark blue cotton scrap. Strappy top lifted over your head to reveal tiny tits, milky white with dark nipples already hardening to my touch. You press them against my chest as you look up from behind that dirty blonde fringe and smile. You place your tongue behind the tiny gap between your front teeth then lick your lips before kissing me hard, your tongue probing mine.

I run one hand down your spine then hold you by your narrow waist as you fumble with my belt, forcing your hips close to me. That cute arse is too tempting and I reach inside your knickers and down the cleft between your tight cheeks.

You undo my jeans and lower my zip, they hit the floor with my boxers and the beast springs free. You cup my balls and squeeze as I ease your underwear down. We each step out, in perfect harmony, I lift you by your wonderful arse cheeks; you wrap your shapely thighs around me and engulf me in your tight, welcoming slit, gyrating wildly as both lose control.

Who were you Barbara, my first one night stand? Where are you now? Do you still think of our single fuck that night one summer?

Published 
Written by WiltsWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments