Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will You Let Me?

"With her older lover and his friend, Colette loses her inhibitions."

59
7 Comments 7
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

"Will you let me?" Luke whispered in my ear. "You promised you would."

I closed my eyes, trembling with anxiety. We were at his friend Finn's house for a party, and this was the first time I'd been introduced to Luke's social circle. While Luke was forty, I was only twenty-two, the picture of a shy young woman with my hair pulled back in a prim bun. My navy blue dress was modest; many of the women who gave me derisive stares were dressed far more skimpily. At least Finn had greeted me warmly. He now glanced at me and Luke, a faint smile on his lips.

"We shouldn't," I murmured, but I didn't resist when Luke took my hand and led me down a shadowy hallway. Looking over my shoulder, I didn't think any of the other guests noticed us slip away. Luke knew where he was going. He brought me to an open door at the very end of the hall. It was a bedroom, decorated with a feminine touch, though I knew Finn was divorced.

Luke closed the door behind us. "Did you lock it?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"No questions, Colette." A strand of his dark blond hair had fallen across his forehead, and his blue eyes were hot with desire. After taking off my sandals, I climbed on the bed. I was on my hands and knees, and Luke moved to kneel behind me. "Lean forward and put your head down, darling."

He was so gentle, so persuasive, that I obeyed without hesitation. And I was the one who wanted to try new things, to be daring and sexy and lose my inhibitions. Once I was in the position Luke wanted, he lifted my dress, groaning in satisfaction when he saw I wasn't wearing panties. He placed his palms against my buttocks and spread me wide. Before I could lose my nerve and tell him to stop, I felt his warm breath at my hole, followed by an eager lick. A loud moan escaped my lips, and I was glad for the music playing down the hall.

"Do you feel like a bad girl, letting me lick your asshole?" Luke's voice was a purr.

"Yes!" I cried as I slipped a hand between my thighs and began rubbing my clit.

"I can tell you love it, though." Luke went back to licking and kissing me, teasing my tight hole with his tongue. It felt wrong, even dirty, but he was right; I did love it. I couldn't hold back a pleasured cry when Luke worked the tip of his tongue inside me.

At that moment, the bedroom door opened. I shrieked and tried to sit up, but Luke was faster, grabbing my hair and pulling it loose from the bun as he held me against the bed. "It's just Finn," he said. "He won't touch you. He only wants to watch."

"No!" I said through my teeth.

Finn slowly sat on the bed, stroking himself through his pants. "You're beautiful, Colette," he breathed while Luke massaged my hole with a fingertip. "Will you let me take out my cock and show you how hard I am for you?"

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

Luke started rimming me again, and my legs quivered from the blissful sensation. "I want to see! Show me!" I pleaded in a stranger's voice.

Finn soon had his cock free. It was larger than Luke's, and the head was smeared with precum. The sight sent a fresh surge of arousal through me. I dared to rub my clit again, my fingers slick. Then I heard Luke's whisper: "Let him lick you, Colette."

I shook my head; Luke promised Finn wouldn't touch! Finn brought his face close to mine so I had no choice but to meet his stare. He was Luke's age, and like Luke, he was tall and lean. "Just a taste," he said. "Please, baby." I closed my eyes, my silence serving as a yes.

In seconds, I felt both men kissing my buttocks; I could hear them stroking their cocks. Their warm tongues explored me, and then their fingers. I tensed, drawing in a sharp breath, yet they continued coaxing, "Let us touch you."

One of them spat on my hole, then eased in a finger. I rubbed my clit faster, my moans wild. "I think she likes that!" Finn said, a grin in his voice. "Has she ever let you do this before?"

"Never," Luke replied. "Slide one of your fingers inside her, Finn."

I let out a choked cry when both fingers began moving in my ass. It hurt a little, especially at first while they stretched me wider. But as my orgasm approached, the pain mingled with an exquisite pleasure. "I'm gonna come!" I panted.

"That's my good girl," Luke said. "Come while we finger-fuck your ass!"

His filthy words brought about an explosive orgasm; I shuddered and wailed, my muscles clenching around their fingers. "Christ, she's coming hard!" Finn said.

"I'm close!" Luke growled. "Keep her spread for me." Finn held my ass cheeks apart, exposing my hole. I heard Luke jerking, his excitement prolonging mine. Aftershocks rippled through me when he let out a helpless groan. His hot semen coated my puckered flesh. "Oh, that's so good!" he sighed. "Get her nice and filthy, Finn."

I heard Finn's grunts while his hand pumped away at his dick. He gasped and whimpered just before coming hard, and then his seed marked my ass as well. Each forceful spurt made me moan. I was still half-delirious from my fierce orgasm when Finn grabbed some tissues and gently wiped me clean.

Luke moved to draw me in his arms. "I'm so proud of you," he said. I beamed at his praise, and he gave me a tender kiss. I let him take hold of my chin and turn my face toward his friend. As Finn lowered his mouth to mine, I felt another shackle of deep-rooted shame fall away.

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments