Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yoni voyeur

"A true story of discovery"

23
11 Comments 11
1.9k Views 1.9k
303 words 303 words

Author's Notes

"Dedicated to an exceptional tantrika who was patient, perceptive and understanding."

‘Let's try yoni meditation,’ she said. It turned out to be nothing like what I was expecting that day, nor since.

Yoni: such an appealing Sanscrit word. But its male counterpart, lingam, holds no appeal for me. Earlier she had drawn out of me that I really wanted us to use that guttural word 'cock'. Oh how I felt liberated to be a man, quite proud of my cock. ‘OK,’ she said, ‘we'll use cock.’ And she supervised his growth with every belly breath and pelvic muscle contraction.

What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet…

Contemplating yoni now I am imagining a rose in time-lapse photography. See how it's petals open to reveal a pink heart?

Other names:

pussy - the lovers' favourite,
kitty - why this fixation on cats?
pudenda - rather Victorian?
cunt - vulgar slang - NO, yet, in his finest moment, the place cock wants to bury his seed.

I have just paused to watch Zen Pussy meditation - a meditation on eleven vulvas. My reflections in eleven words as they occurred to me:

breathing,
beckoning,
winking,
sighing,
parting,
glistening,
crying,
chuckling,
dribbling,
panting,
enjoying,
…cumming.

I felt somewhat awkward at first but my courage grew as she offered different perspectives on yoni. ‘All fours?’ she suggested. Oh, yes please. I was instantly mesmerised by yoni's closest neighbour, anus. Passionate pink meets earthy ebony.

‘Come nearer; I'll open her lips for you. Look closely; smell yoni’.

A yoni that is securely connected to her heart.

A yoni that prefers to be without hair.

A yoni that has conceived and delivered beautiful, much-loved babies.

A yoni that confessed to me ‘I just love men’.

A yoni that opens to reveal the moist, pink portal to life.

An intoxicating yoni.

Published 
Written by YoniWorship
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments