Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“You Wait Until We Get Home.”

"She was horny, but I wanted to go to the exclusive party."

9
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
594 words 594 words

Author's Notes

"I had said yes, I would go to an exclusive party, but she was horny, teasing me. On arrival, our host took over and solved her problem, which became my problem later that night after we got home from the party."

We arrived very late at the function; it looked like the party had died down or that it was about to end. 

All night so far, she had been flirting and teasing me. She was trying her very best to distract me and make me uncomfortable; my cock was rock hard. I was trying to just ignore her; I wanted to go to the party. I said several times, “If you keep this up, you will be over my knee when we get home.” 

My little minx then said, just before we went in through the door, “But I need a cock right now! My pussy is boiling over." She then went on to say in a low, quiet tone, “I’d like to be made to do naughty things by that table full of men over there."

“I can arrange that,” said our host, who stepped out of the shadows and directed us further inside. 

Pointing at me, our host said, “He doesn’t know them, but I do.”

She blushed, spinning around towards our host, saying, “Nobody else was meant to hear that.”

He laughed and took her hand, leading her away from me towards the table. The table of men all looked up, one smiling and saying, "Well, hello, aren't you fucking pretty?" 

Our host said, “Let her sit at the back, and please do what you like to this slut while I get this table some more drinks.”

She then followed his instructions to get to the bench seat against the wall in the middle at the back. To do this, she had to slide over two of their laps. This allowed two of the men to grope her breasts and grind their cocks across her bottom.

When she got to her seat, two of the men took her hands and placed them on their trouser-covered cocks. She looked shocked, surprised, and excited all at the same time. 

FreyeGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyeGray

Someone dragged the table out, giving her and them more room. The men on either side of her lifted a leg each, holding them up and out, exposing long, tanned legs and a pair of small, flimsy, bright red knickers. 

A third man reached over, pulling the crutch of her pants aside, giving everybody an uninterrupted view of her now very wet, swelling, wanton cunt.

One man got on his knees and put his mouth over her cunt, pushing his tongue in as far as it would go, then running it back and forward over her clit. Her eyes rolled back, and her head rolled down, not knowing what to do or what to expect next. 

Another of the men then got on his knees in front of her with his massive cock out. He lined up her hot, wet cunt and effortlessly pushed in, bottoming out when his long, thick cock could go no further. Rapidly thrusting and slapping back and forward, he was rapidly reaching a climax. He didn’t bother to pull out, instead pumping cum deep inside her cunt. A crowd had now gathered; maybe twenty people were all standing around watching.

She looked up and saw the crowd. She then shuddered, shook, and came while screaming, then gushing and squirting what might have been gallons of pussy juice over herself and the man in front of her. 

Time stood still.

The crowd cheered. S

he stood up, pulled her skirt down, and walked away, grabbing my hand and leading me out the door. “You wait until we get home.”

Published 
Written by Gmac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments