Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A crush on my Perverted Friend

"I go to hang with my friend Kenneth, but we end up doing more."

13
2 Comments 2
25.6k Views 25.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My name is Justin and I am 18 years old. I am well built, with light tan skin, probable 155 lb and I am Filipino. I am 5'8 and a closet bisexual, because everyone thinks i'm straight. My good friend, Kenneth, is also 18 and Filipino. He has a nice build with a sexy tan, probable about 165 lb. He is 5'10 and I am in love with him. I've known Kenneth since 6th grade and we have grown closer and closer. Something about his body or a man's body will just turn me on. So today I'm going over his house to hang and do homework.

I arrived really early thinking I would have more time with him. I rang the doorbell a good 4 times, but no answer. So I decided to walk around his house to see if anyone was home. I saw Kenneth in his room, but I was surprised to hear and see something.

"OF FUCK! OH YEAH! I'M GONNA, I'M GONNA CUM!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!," is what I heard. I thought he was having sex, but he was actually masturbating with the pillow-condom technique(he fucks in between 2 pillows with a condom). I was very turned on and already had pre-cum dripping from my penis. When he came, he fell on his bed
and he looked so cute and sexy, because he was shiny from using oil. I saw him leave his room to clean up so I ran to the front door. I rang the door bell again.

"Oh, whats up Justin?" as Kenneth answered the door

"Finally, what took you so long?"

"I was watching Big Bang Theory and I couldn't just leave." said Kenneth

"Well, ok then"

I walked in and immediately went to the bathroom to clean up the cum in my pants. As I returned I would try and look at Kenneth's cock to see if he was hard. We decided to do homework, so we just did that. Kenneth was a pervert so I always saw him licking and biting his lip.

"Hey, it's getting hot do you mind if I take off my shirt?" Kenneth said.

I responded "Whatever," It was awkward to see, but in my mind I was thinking dirty thoughts. As soon as we finished we went into his room to play games on his computer.

"Finally!! We're done with this!" yelled Kenneth

"Yup, finally!"

"Hey, wanna go to my room to play?" said Kenneth

"Play?!"

"Yeah, on my computer?" said Kenneth

"Ohhhh, ok."

I don't know why, I was just so nervous. We walked into Kenneth's room to his computer. His room was a mess. I was confused to see it didn't even look like he masturbated in here.

"So what do you wanna play?" Kenneth asked me.

"I don't care." I responded.

So he decided to show me his favorite porn stars. We talked about perverted things in school, but now he was gonna show me. "OH SHE'S SEXY!" exclaimed Kenneth. "Whatever you say Kenneth." I responded not caring. So instead, I took control over the computer. "I have to go to the bathroom" Kenneth said awkwardly. "Ok," I responded awkwardly.

I decided to look through his files on his computer screen, before he got back. I found a folder named "Masturbation." It was full of videos and gay porn. What did that mean?! Was my perverted friend gay? I began to think of dirty thoughts and my penis began to poke up.

"Soooooo, what are you looking at?" said Kenneth creeping behind me

"Oh, uh, nothing." I said in fear.

"So lets just play this video then." said Kenneth with a smooth voice.

"OHH! OHH! OHH! ALMOST THERE! OHHHHHHHH!" is what I heard. I was looking at my friend Kenneth masturbating in a video. "This is online with many views, if you ever wanna see my long cock! ;)" Kenneth whispered into my ear with a blow.

"What?! no I accidentally clicked it,"

I stood up quickly to try and escape from the situation. But he was just walking up to me. "You got a nice boner." Kenneth told me when he stood close to me.

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

As soon as he said that I pushed him and made a run to the door. He grabbed me from behind and began kissing my neck. "Ohhhhhhhh..." I said because it felt good. He began to slide his fingers in and out of my mouth, because he enjoyed doing it at school to people. Then he reached down to my pants.

"Kenneth, STOP, PLEASE!"

"No can do Justin, look you're already hard."

Kenneth began playing with my penis in my pants. It felt so weird, but I began to enjoy the feeling. "OHHHHH, OHHHHHH, please stop, it feels sorta good Kenneth, AHHHH," I said with an enticing voice. He began to stroke it faster and faster. He pulled my pants down and stroked it. "AHHHH, AHHHHh, i'm cuming!" I said.

Kenneth kissed my lips and cleaned the cum with his hands. He slowly worked it into his mouth and mine. He then kissed me. I closed my eyes just to think and I layed on his bed

"Kenneth, please do more, please..."

I opened my eyes to see that his pants were off and he only had his underwear on.

"Justin, you want to see a show?" Kenneth said biting his lips.

"Yes!"

Kenneth rumaged in his desk and closet. He pulled a box of condoms from his closet, which looked really used and a bottle of lubrication that i've never see before from his desk. He then went out of his room and came back with a bottle of oil.

"What's that stuff for?"

"Just watch" Kenneth said.

He began to spread oil all around his body which he saw, gave me a boner. I even took off my shirt. His skin was so shiny! He began to pull his underwear down, and he even threw it at me. His cock was around 6 inches. But once he put some lube on it and stroked it, it was a good 8 or 9 inches. He gave me a show.

"OH, Justin you want me to cum? You want to hear me? You want to suck it?"

I nodded my head with a grin. He stroked his cock so hard and hot. I wanted to stroke my penis too, but I was too excited watching Kenneth. "OHHHHHHH, AHHHHHH, I'M CUMING!!" Kenneth came at least 5 times. "You wanna come closer Justin." I nodded my head and just made out with him. I began to suck all of his cum off his penis.

"Lay on the bed Justin." kenneth said

I layed down and he began to kiss me. He turned me over and began putting fingers in my ass, "Ahhhh, ahhh, ahhhhh, it feels good kenny, ahh" He began with one, then two, then three! I begged him to put his penis in my ass and he did!

"Ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhh kenneth more..."

He turned me over and put his fingers into my mouth, making me excited. He slowly got faster until he came like 6 times in my ass. We were both tired. It looked like he was about to take a nap, but I didn't let him, so I began to suck his cock. He enjoyed it, by pushing my head up and down. He was about to cum, but then he grabbed me and pulled me up to kiss me. He lubricated his dick again, 

"I'm guessing you want more justin" he said.

He carried me into his living and doggie styles did me on the floor. I could see my reflection from the backdoor, so I began stroking my cock. He really enjoyed it.

"AHHHH, i'm, i'm, I'M CUMING Kenneth!"

"Me too!"

We both came and fell onto the floor. He made out with me and we got up. We put our clothes back on because it was almost time for me to leave. My mom soon arrived and I had to leave.

"Bye Kenny, can I come over tomorrow?" I said kissing him

"You can come over anytime. But you can oovoo me tonight. I'll be up all night thinking about you, baby" He said enticingly.

I kissed him before I opened the door and left.

Wanna see what happens on oovoo? Sequel coming soon

Published 
Written by YoungAsian101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments