Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Different Kind Of First Time

"Life changing moments come at the most unexpected times."

82
41 Comments 41
32.8k Views 32.8k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"JWren has graciously agreed to edit this work in celebration of it becoming Famous. It has taken years to reach 30 thousand views, and I am pleased to say it's current version is vastly superior to my original text. <p> [ADVERT] </p>He has my ongoing thanks for his excellent work"

I met Keith at a little club in West Hollywood. Looking back, I should have known he was gay but in 1984 I didn't know much about that kind of thing and my "Gaydar" wasn't so finely tuned as it is today.

I had learned, though, that having a pocket full of Snow Seal's filled with cocaine and a baggie stuffed with Indica buds was a great way to get into some of the smaller clubs. Despite being only twenty years old, I’d set myself up as a Candy Man for some of the bands on the club circuit — and I wasn't selling jelly beans.

I’d also learned that cutting a few lines with the sexy young ladies I met at those clubs allowed me to explore my sexual desires without commitment or the expectation of monogamy. There was almost never a shortage of snow bunnies who were happy to let me have my way with them for nothing more than a little coke and a smile. I was making money and getting laid. Sex, drugs and rock and roll, right? Well, sex and drugs anyway. To be honest, I hated the music.

So, anyway, as usual, I was hanging in a back booth, trying to be cool. Attracting unwanted attention could lead to bad things so I was more the dark, wannabe latter-day beatnik, hiding behind long hair and Ray-Ban's, no matter how dark the club. The people whose attention I wanted knew who I was; the rest could fuck off as far as I was concerned.

On this particular occasion, my efforts with the opposite sex had failed and I was bored and buzzed on smoke as the night wore down. It was probably around one in the morning when Keith appeared with a couple of Michelob's.

"Need a beer, Mike?" he said, slipping into the booth.

“Yeah, man, thanks,” I said and lifted the cool, dark bottle to my lips.

It was only earlier in the evening that I’d been introduced to Keith by one of my band member friends. Keith had picked up a quarter gram from me and, by the look of him, he’d made generous use of it.

Keith was about thirty years old, lean and sinewy, and around three inches taller than me. He parted his dark hair down the middle with the bangs feathered back. He was darkly tanned and had a vaguely Hawaiian look.

At that point, though, his looks were secondary to me. He seemed a cool enough guy and he had bought me a beer. So I cut a couple of lines onto a small compact mirror I carried and slid it over to him. Handing him a straw, I said, "It's on me, bro. Have a toot."

"Right on, man.” He glanced around but in a place like that, no one gave a shit what you did as long as you were discreet. “You're my new best friend.” 

When he’d finished, I had a couple of lines and let the pleasant rush come over me. Collecting the last of the residual powder on my finger, I rubbed it into my gums, enjoying the numbing sensation. "Fuck man, I ain't gonna be sleeping tonight.”

"Me either.” He laughed and produced a joint from his shirt pocket. "I still got this left. Do you want to go outside and get some air?"

"Sure, why not?” I finished my beer and set the empty on the table. "It's too loud to think in here anyway."

I followed him to the parking lot and lit a cigarette as much to cover the odor of the weed as anything else. Then I handed him my lighter and watched as he lit the pungent herb.

“So, Mike, are you from around here or what?"

"No, I have an apartment in Boyle Heights, over by Hollenbeck Park."

He gave a mock wince. "Oh, ouch. That's a tough area."

"You can say that again."

It was no bullshit. Back then, the area gangs were growing and becoming very dangerous

He didn't say anything as we finished the joint but I sensed he had something on his mind. There was just something about the way he'd asked me if I lived in the area. Even then I knew that West Hollywood was a predominantly gay area so I began to wonder if there was more than idle curiosity at work here. Truthfully, I’d never considered myself gay but I wasn't afraid of it either. Actually, I found the idea intriguing and I decided to wait, see what came next.

Finally, after we finished the roach, he got to his point. "Look, I don't want to offend you… but, are you only interested in chicks, or do you have interests that are more varied? ‘Cause, if you do, I think we could really have some fun."

I thought I was prepared but, when he actually laid it out there, I was caught by surprise. Not sure what his idea of a good time was— or how far I'd be willing to go — I thought for a few moments before I came up with a response.

"I don't know, man. I've thought about it once or twice, I guess, but I don't know if being with another guy would really do it for me."

Keith smiled and put his hand on the lamp post. "Never huh? Well, you don't know unless you ask. I hope I didn't scare you."

"No, I'm not scared, I’m… well, just not sure, that's all." I now felt that I was on the receiving end of similar conversations I’d had with girls in the clubs.

“Hey,” Keith said, “you're a good looking guy and I'd love you to come back to my apartment.” He dropped his tone to barely above a whisper. “Tell you what, let me suck your cock and then if you don't want to go any farther, no problem. You get a blowjob and nobody ever has to know about it. What do you say?"

"Just a blowjob, eh?” It was a weird situation and somehow I felt trapped by his offer. “Oh, what the fuck, why not? How far to your place?"

The next thing I know, I'm in his little loft feeling a bit self-conscious about the situation. All of my false beatnik bravado had vanished and I felt as young as my twenty years made me. Suppressing a strong urge to sneak out when he went into the kitchen, I lit another cigarette and sat on the couch.

Keith came back and handed me a beer. There was an awkward silence before he turned toward me and put his hand on my thigh. "Just relax and enjoy it,” he told me, moving his hand up my Levi’s. 

Finding my cock, he squeezed it rhythmically and I started getting hard. His touch was strong and I was surprised at how good it felt. In fact, I was soon hard enough that my jeans were restrictive and I unbuttoned my fly, allowing my dick to straighten and poke out of my boxers.

Keith moved me to a corner of the couch and removed my shoes. After that, he tugged down my jeans and shorts until I was naked from the waist down. I watched with growing excitement as he dropped his own pants, letting his cock free.

"I hope you don't mind, but I like to jack off when I suck dick,” he said, giving his cock a few quick pulls. 

It stood out straight and strong and I was curious to see what it felt like in my hand. It was not as thick as mine, maybe a bit longer, and I stroked him, enjoying how warm and smooth it felt as his skin moved over the inner hardness. 

"Damn, Keith, I can almost feel it throb in my hand."

"Yeah, that feels pretty fucking good,” he said as his cock got harder in my grasp.

He moved up my body and kissed me while I played with his erection. His tongue touched my lips insistently until I opened my mouth, allowing it to slide inside. His kiss was hot, feverish, and despite my misgivings, I realized that I was really getting into this.

As we kissed, he unbuttoned my shirt, and a moment later he was sucking and biting at my small nipples. I gasped loudly at his discovery of one of my most sensitive erogenous zones.

"Holy fuck, that feels good,” I hissed between clenched teeth.

By now I was ready for the blow job he’d promised and I steered his head into my lap. Keith took my cock in his mouth and bathed it with his tongue before plunging, engulfing me all the way into his throat.

"Oh, fuck, that's nice,” I groaned as he slowly dragged his lips back up my shaft.

He pulled off and stroked me. "Try not to cum too soon, okay? I want to enjoy this for a while."

Before I could answer he was sucking me deeply again, making it difficult for me to even think, let alone form words. "I'll try,” I eventually croaked, “but, damn, you do that so good.”

With his head in my crotch, he slid off of the couch and I could tell he was jerking off while he sucked my dick. I relaxed into the couch and rubbed his shoulders while I struggled to prevent popping into his hungry mouth.

Keith's technique was flawless and he slowed his pace until it was like agonizing torture. He sucked my balls and used his lips on my shaft, all the time giving me enough head to keep me excited but withholding that little extra that would have me emptying on his face. At one point, as I lay back with my eyes closed, he pressed the cold beer bottle against my balls. I almost leaped off the couch. “Ohhh, shit… that's good,” I growled as he warmed my sac again with his mouth.

"I knew you'd like that. Watch this…” 

He took a mouthful of the suds and dove back down on my cock. The cold from the beer enveloped my shaft and I thrust upwards, forcing my length down his greedy throat.

The contrast in temperatures on my skin felt amazing and my balls churned with the need to cum. I held his head, urging him to suck faster. "Yeah, that’s it, Keith, make me cum in your mouth.”

When I started pumping, he withdrew until only the sensitive head of my cock remained between his lips and I felt him squeeze my balls as I fed him my load. I shuddered and shook from the force of my orgasm and Keith swallowed it as quickly as I could squirt it.

By the time I finished unloading, I was covered with sweat and I felt drained. Keith licked my dick until the last drop of cum had been kissed away.

"So, what do you think?" He had a proud, shit-eating grin on his face that told me he knew damn well how good that had been.

I caressed his face and confirmed what he knew. "That was the best head I've ever had. That's a serious talent you have."

“Hmm, thanks, bro. You've got a really nice cock." 

Keith rested back into the pillows on the other side of the couch and slowly worked a hand up and down his hard shaft. His eyes were closed and, for a brief moment, he licked his lips as if he were savoring the taste of my cum.

I watched his hand flying up and down his penis and I heard his breath become deep and slightly labored as his excitement grew. The only other sound in the room was the wet, slick repeating sound of his foreskin being dragged over his dome.

When he opened his eyes and saw me watching, he smiled. "If you just want to watch, that's cool. Sometimes it's fun to have someone watching me cum."

Feeling more confident, I clambered between his legs and rested my head on his thigh. Keith had rubbed slick pre-cum into his shaft and I could smell his musky scent. It made me want more.

By now he was stroking hard and fast and I knew it wouldn't take long. I felt a tremor go through his thigh and then his hips flexed. He groaned and, thrusting off the couch, a long jet of white cream shot out of his cock and splashed his stomach. The next time, a thick wad coated his hand and he smeared it onto his shaft, making it glisten in the light.

It was an incredible sight and when a large drop of sperm landed on my hand I was almost transfixed by it. It was hot and thick and it's aroma dominated my senses. On impulse, I licked it off my hand and swirled it around my mouth, tasting its salty flavor.

When I looked at Keith, he was grinning. "That was really hot, dude,” he said.

I looked at the cum coating his belly. "Yeah, it was."

We should have been exhausted but we were running on a cocaine fed high and sleep was still a way off. We sat on the couch for a while before Keith decided to clean up. "Damn, look at all of this cum. I need a shower,” he said, standing. "You wanna join me?"

At that point, I was pretty much up for anything. "Yeah, that sounds like fun."

Under the warm water, we took turns soaping our bodies. I held his cock and, using the lather, I slid my palm over his length, stroking until I felt him lengthen.

Keith worked the soap into my chest and then gripped my dick. His hands felt great on my skin and my cock came back to life. We kissed passionately as we masturbated each other and I wanted to taste his cock.

IvannisAkeers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannisAkeers

I dropped to my knees and nervously kissed the head of his penis. I flicked out my tongue, giving him a tentative lick as I tried to build up my nerve. Then… I opened my mouth and sucked him in. 

The head of his cock fit perfectly in my mouth and soon I was taking a good length of him. Keith held my head and slowly, gently fucked my mouth while the hot water beat down on my back.

I worked my tongue up and around his shaft, sucking and licking in a way that I enjoyed. I firmly sucked his head, licked the underside, and took him as deeply as I was able. At first, there was no real taste — the shower had seen to that — but soon I detected a sweet, almost tangy flavor. I guessed it was pre-cum.

Whatever, I found the taste to my liking. I settled on the floor of the shower and began sucking him hard. I no longer feared the taste of his cum and I held his hips as I plunged back and forth along his length. It was an amazing moment when I realized how much sucking cock turned me on.

I took him out of my mouth and trailed kisses on the underside of his shaft. I sucked his balls and licked the sac until I felt him tremble and a low moan escaped his lips. Knowing he was enjoying my attentions inflamed my desire and I put his cock back into my mouth.

As my eagerness to taste his load built up, I sucked with long, regular strokes and swirled my tongue over the crown. More of his delicious pre-cum leaked and I dabbed at the tip of his cock, hoping to coax more out of him.

Wanting more, I clutched his hips and pulled him toward me. His head prodded my throat, making me gag and choke, and I pulled back.

I was about to try again when Keith pulled away. "Oh shit, that's enough,” he said.

I was afraid I’d done wrong but he smiled. "Jeez, you learn quickly but I'm not ready to cum yet."

Keith helped me to my feet and, in his excitement, pinned my back against the shower wall. He kissed me hungrily, stealing my breath as he sucked on my lower lip.

Moving lower, he sucked on my nipples, giving lavish attention to each one as he gripped my cock. He spent several long, wonderful moments driving me to distraction, sucking my sensitive nipples and pulling hard on my cock. Soon I felt an orgasm building. I moaned and heard the eerie, lust-filled echo bouncing off the shower walls.

Keith, on his knees, took my excited penis into his mouth and sucked. I stood rigid, my throbbing erection deep into his throat, as he reached for a tube of body wash and squirted some into his palm. He continued to suck my cock while he worked the body wash into a thick lather and then rubbed it over my nuts. I sighed and trembled at how good it felt — but that was nothing compared to what came next.

He worked his wet, soapy hand into the crevice of my ass. Fingers probed and prodded until one quick push sent a finger into my tight back door. I was already relaxed from his cock sucking and his finger, slick with soap, met very little resistance. He pumped deeply, driving my hips forward and my cock even deeper into his mouth. Only seconds into this combined treatment, I felt the inevitable rumbling through me like a freight train.

I grabbed his head and thrust, lodging my penis as deeply into his throat as I could. My balls erupted and I was sure I was squirting a huge amount of cum into his mouth. His finger never stopped fucking my anus and by the time my balls stopped contracting, my knees were too weak to hold me up. I slid down the wall and Keith held me close to him, my head on his chest, before I looked up and willingly kissed him, wanting to taste myself on his lips.

Keith caressed my face as my heart gradually stopped pounding and then he gently placed my hand on his stiff cock. He leaned close and whispered words that both terrified and filled me with lust.

“I want to fuck your ass so bad I can’t stand it.”

I looked at him with no small amount of fear. My throat closed and I couldn’t find any words — but I nodded as if controlled like a puppet.

Keith turned off the water and helped me out of the shower. Wrapping me in a towel, he dried me, making sure to maintain intimate contact with my body. He kissed my neck and my lips while he caressed me and kept the heat of my arousal stoked.

Somewhere in my mind, I recognized the way I was being treated: it was the way I often tried to pamper the women I had seduced into my bed. Yes, I was being seduced.

I knew where this was leading and a part of me was angry that I’d allowed myself to be so used. But it was a small voice in the torrent of my excitement and it quickly became lost in the howling wind of my desire. By the time I lay on his bed, angry thoughts had been brushed aside and I eagerly offered that which he desired.

Crawling into the bed next to me, Keith said, “Go ahead and lay on your stomach, Mike.”

I did and he stroked my back and the backs of my legs, making my skin tingle with expectation. He kissed my neck and fingered my damp hair.

“Damn you have a sexy body. I love how smooth your skin is.”

I moaned at the pleasure I felt in his embrace. “Hmm… that feels so good.”

It was so erotically different from anything I’d experienced. I gave up any pretense of control and allowed him to play with my body in any way that he pleased. He moved behind me, raised my hips until I was on my knees, then kissed and nibbled at my tender butt cheeks. I buried my head in the pillow, becoming more and more excited by his touch.

His lips drew nearer to my center and then I felt a wonderfully soft wetness caress my hole. “Oh my fucking god,” I moaned as he rimmed me with his tongue.

His tongue probed and slithered against my opening, teasing it with such tenderness that I had to respond. A warm relaxation came over me and I opened up to his insidiously pleasant caress. He gently held my flaccid penis and stroked it while he licked my ass. I concentrated on the exquisite sensations and felt an urge unlike anything I could have expected. “Oh yes, stick your finger inside. Finger-fuck my ass, Keith.”

He wet his middle finger and eased it inside, opening me even more. My dick twitched and grew and, with his other hand jacking my shaft, I was soon hard, pointing excitedly toward the mattress.

I was lost in the sensation and had no desire for it to stop so when he withdrew his finger, I virtually whined in objection. Before I could protest, though, he pulled my dick back between my legs and gave it a hard suck. 

“Oh man, yes,” I gasped as he blew me from behind. 

He worked on me for only a short time but when my penis slipped out of his mouth it was hard and wet and needing to be fondled. I felt Keith get off of the bed and sighed in frustration at being left in such a state. I rolled onto my side and started jacking off as I watched him open a nightstand drawer and remove a jar of Vaseline.

Keith smiled, watching me play with myself, and began coating his penis with the gel. “This will make it much easier for you. You’ll see.”

As if to demonstrate, he easily rubbed a hand over the length of his cock. Seeing how well he was lubricated gave me some comfort when he scooted back onto the bed behind me. I got onto my knees again and nervously waited.

“This might feel a little cold at first but it will be okay,” he whispered.

The jelly did its trick and I felt only mild discomfort when I a coated finger pressed into my asshole. Keith took his time working several globs into my anus, coating me as deeply as he could reach.

The Vaseline had warmed by now and Keith dared to press a second finger into me. I winced at the initial sting but it passed quickly and he twisted his fingers inside me, stretching me open. Soon a warm, tingling sensation spread through me and I said, “Oh shit, that feels good.”

By the time Keith saddled up behind me, my hips shook with excitement. I felt a hand on the small of my back and the distinct mushroom shape of his cock head nudging against my virgin hole.

“Here we go, Mike. Don’t fight it, boy. Let it happen…” 

And then a white-hot, searing pain filled my anus and I gasped loudly. He forced his thickness into me and I was ready to scream but the feeling of being torn quickly subsided into a mild sting as my body adjusted to his intrusion.

I heard him telling me to relax but his words were losing meaning. I buried my head into the pillows and bit the sheets as he moved slightly deeper. I winced and moaned… my body resisted — and succumbed. White heat still burned my ass as Keith waited patiently. I felt another cool glob of Vaseline coat my butt and Keith pulled back a little, allowing my muscles to finally relax.

Keith must have felt my grip loosen. He pushed, sliding deeply into me. The slick friction of his shaft passing through my ring of muscles felt incredible and the sense of being filled with hard cock was enough to drive the breath right out of me. He held my hips and pumped slowly, taking time for my hole to accept his size.

The sting had all but disappeared and now his every movement brought me a pleasure that is almost impossible to describe. I could distinctly feel his cock as it stretched me but deeper inside the sensation was almost radiant.

My cock was rampant and a wonderful pressure built around my balls. As he pulled back, the pressure lessened and intense waves of pleasure filled my belly. 

"Oh fuck, yes,” I moaned, finally relaxing.

"That's it, Mike, take it all. Your ass is so fucking tight. Shit, yeah, I knew you'd be a good fuck.”

His words came in a coarse whisper and I imagined a lustful sneer on his face. He held my hips and drove his full weight into me, forcing me down into the mattress. Flat on my stomach, I whimpered as he plunged, fucking me as deeply as he could. His heavy breathing was hot on my neck while he repeatedly told me how good my sweet ass felt on his cock.

I was being held down and fucked hard. Even had I wanted to, I wouldn’t have been able to free myself from his control. I was at his mercy as he sated his lust. It was an astonishing and erotic realization and I surrendered to it, and him, completely.

I was a man but just barely. To Keith, I was a prize. A virgin, ready to be plucked and devoured like a grape. Fleetingly, I wondered if this was how a woman felt when she surrendered to a man. It was an incredible feeling that I can only describe as being uniquely feminine.

At that moment, I was nothing but a plaything whose worth was measured only by how hard I could make him cum. Knowing that I had been so easily seduced and used like this made my heart pound in excitement. I loved every bit of it, from his weight on my back to feeling him slap against my butt. I wanted to be fucked like this and Keith was giving me his all, pleasing me.

"That's it, fuck me… fuck me hard,” I growled, encouraging him to let his dominance run wild.

He rolled us onto our sides, pulling my upper leg over his hip. An arm circled under my head and pinned me to his chest as he drove his cock into my ass as hard as he could.

I shook under his torrid pace and my rampant cock bounced against my belly. Keith guided my hand to my dick and together we started jacking me off while he fucked me.

"Stroke that dick. I wanna see you shoot your cum while I'm fucking your tight ass.”

Once I started stroking, I couldn't stop. I needed to cum so badly my hand raced along my shaft and, within seconds, I felt my balls boiling. I was ready to empty all over the bedsheets and I bit Keith’s arm as I convulsed. Then my cum spurted — long, thick strands pooling in front of me on the white, crumpled linen.

Keith groaned as I clamped down on his dick and he used his strength to drive his prick into me. His arms and legs squeezed me tightly as he pushed his hips against my ass and shot his load into me.

We were covered in sweat and breathing heavily when his dick eventually slipped out. I vaguely remember him kissing my neck and flicking my nipples before I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments