Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Graduate's Poke

"A cock instead of graduation"

12
4 Comments 4
16.1k Views 16.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words
A Graduation Roasting.

The year was 1994 and ten years had passed since I started my nurse training and tried to find myself along the way with some hard core partying in between the studying and being generally irresponsible. I finally got to write my last examination and what a relief to find out I had made the grade. Just, but I was going to graduate nonetheless. I invited one couple to witness my special day as my family were far away and money was tight at the time.

On the reserved day a female friend and I decided to start an early celebration at out favourite diner near her flat and so the breakfast meal led into a liquid lunch as we chatted and shared the news with waiters and patrons who walked in. The late afternoon found us still enjoying the attention, well wishes and free drinks from all sides. We would spend most of the day in this quaint little diner watching the world go by and talk sense and nonsense at times.

As the day got darker, I noticed another guy who had a shaved head and could have been a mirror image of myself and we traded sly glances at each other. My friend was sure he looked our way too often for him to be straight but he was with a mixed crowd and he looked all butch, straight and like my twin, as our Scottish waiter mentioned as well.

After a few drinks I became funnier and camper and soon had people in stitches with my jokes and stories. My friend decided it was time to go home and get ready and I assured her I would go back to the nurse residence and be on time. I continued my solo drinking session and watched as the sun began to disappear behind the taller buildings. I was having too much fun as people reminded me I had to graduate tonight. I basked in the praise and celebratory drinks coming my way. I was on a roll and kept my eye on my twin in the corner wondering who would make the first move, even if it was just to say hello and acknowledge the strange resemblance.

At a given point I realised I had drank a bit too much as would be slightly over excited at the graduation. A sure give away that I had a bit too much to drink as I was normally quiet and shy and so I made the choice to stay away and continue enjoying my night and started to pub and bar hop, spreading my wonderful news. Some people insisted I attend this special day but I was too far gone to care, even though I was nominated to read the nursing pledge. I also forgot I had some friend’s graduation gowns locked in my room, but this was going to my night for painting the town red.

The city was now cloaked in darkness as I merrily crisscrossed streets, with my cell phone switched to silent with a slight pang of guilt and went into overdrive. I always knew how to have fun on my own walked towards my favourite gay bar in the area and got swallowed up the by loud music, semi darkness and smoky air. I felt like I was walking on air.

I thought I was seeing double when another bald head walked passed and ordered a drink near me. Finally focusing in the dark I realised it was my twin look alike from the other bar. Well, what do we have here, but straight men were known to frequent the bar to get their rocks off. So he might just be curious and I walked over to him and asked why he look like me. He burst out laughing and said, ‘Are you not meant to be at your graduation by now?’

All I saw was his smooth darker skin and replied, ‘We could be twins but you are the handsome and gorgeous one.’ Another laugh as he said his friends did mention the fact earlier and did not catch his name above the loud music as we made small talk while I gave him sly looks and thought what a nice looking man he was. We were almost the same height and build and I hoped the night turned out like the images in my head, but the cute ones always had a lover waiting at home. The thrill of illicit sex or maybe go home and regale his lover as they had their own mind blowing sex. He could have been in his late twenties with cock and balls full of cum, looking to be drained.

Well he was in the right place as the bar was well known for its dark rooms and glory holes. The idea of sex in the shadows appealed to those who entered the doors but certainly not me. I liked to see who was above or under me, thank you very much. We watched as people walked about and followed each other hoping to get their rocks off in some tight ass or hungry mouth.

After a few minutes he said he wanted to walk around as I took to dancing and jumping to the music. That was my thrill in here. Watching myself in the mirror as others watched me dance was a great turn on and I observed my handsome stranger twin was no virgin to this place. I lost myself in the music and the odd pang of guilt about my graduation would surface and I would dance harder and drink more.

Feeling hot and sweaty I decided to walk around in the hope of bumping into my twin hunk in the darkened passages and on a whim walked into the nearest dark room. The sudden blackness made me blink but I could not see anything. I could hear the shuffling and moaning despite the loud music. To my right a wet mouth was slobbering over a hard cock and they both groaned aloud. I stood still and shadows moved as hips thrust into the waiting mouth. The cock sucker was urging the hot juice out of the cock as others jerked off around them. I felt my own cock twitch and balls contract and walked out as hands reached out and touched me in the dark. I was not ready for this feeling scared, shy and somewhat self conscious.

The night became one blur of music, lights and chattering smiling faces and I was in the thick of it all. Finally I had made it to becoming a professional person though not a good start one would say. I was sweaty, hot, slightly drunk and surrounded by horny men in a club and my graduation day promises all down the drain.

The first thing I became aware of when I stirred awake was that someone’s arm was holding me around the waist and I was lying with my back pressed against a hard chest. It felt smooth and I breathed slowly to orientate myself to the sounds and smell around me. A faint whiff of some familiar scent filled my nostrils and I shifted slightly but the arm drew me closer and I felt the bare chest snuggle against my back, My own body felt heavy and brain slow to process much at first until it came to me that I was lying naked in some room and there was another naked man next to me. He had to be a man as I felt the semi hard cock against my back.

The cock twitched and I relaxed my body and with some effort reached behind and touched the thigh and felt the hard muscle and smooth skin under my hand. We snuggled closer and I tried to think where the hell I managed to find myself. Not feeling apprehensive at all and enjoying the casual spooning with the stranger behind me who seemed to like my body against his own.

In the semi darkness I saw shadows of pictures and furniture which all looked alien to me so I was definitely in a strange new room. The skin on the arm looked dark in the shadows and the hand started to caress my belly slowly while I hardly moved except breathe quietly. I felt any movement might break the sensual moment as I felt the shallow breaths on my neck and the scent of wine. My own mouth was filled with a million odd tastes of all I had managed to slug down my throat last night. For now the head and stomach was holding up. But that was because I had hardly moved much.

The free had started to roam across my chest, waist, hips and thighs in slow motion as he felt his way around. The tongue on my neck made me jump slightly and he licked and dotted kisses along my upper back, which also happened to be my sensitive spot and my whole body trembled each time. Both of us seemed happy to lie there and bask in the sensuous slow touching as the sun started to inch its way up to start the new day. My free hand stroked his thigh and his cock felt harder as he shoved it against my back to alert me to his state of horny arousal. My body and mind was not complaining at all when he started to nip, kiss and nibble his way around my neck and back. I was in no hurry to see whose hard cock was digging into my bare back.

But soon the smooth hard cock behind grew and its owner was feeling the need to put it to work as he snuggled his other arm free and rolled me onto my stomach and sprawled naked on top of me. He was much lighter than me but all the heaviness settled into the cock now fitting perfectly onto my slightly hairy ass and he started to rotate his hips in a fucking motion. It felt good and I opened my eyes and saw the mattress was on the floor as a wet tongue entered my ear and licked slowly all the while grinding his cock onto me.

My mind wondered how the graduation night had been and here I was sandwiched between the floor and a hard cock. A big cock up some friends might say but there was no use crying over split milk when soon I would have hot cum spilling into a over me. No the same I guess but I let the naked stranger work us into a good sweat as I lay under him.

I was happy to just lie there and let him do the slow thrusts that made his cock go deeper and grow harder, while my mind wandered to the night before. With all good intentions of a graduation and after party, I had messed up once again and now I was caught between the hard cock and thighs of a stranger. What a guilty pleasure as I knew what awaited me when I got back the nurses’ home but right now I had to deal with the exciting warm feeling of being filled to the hilt in a semi dark and strange flat.

The slow grinding continued and we enjoyed the feeling of naked closeness and I could feel the pleasure build up in me.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

I wanted more and felt the cock rub against my man pussy and I tensed slightly at the feeling. The sweat had made the fucking movements easier and increased the sensation of the cock head near my eager and hungry hole. His hands massaged my ass checks, thighs and back while stroking his tongue around my ears and back. My man hole itched to be filled by a huge cock as I squeezed and relaxed my ass cheeks.

Pushing my legs together he sunk his cock between them and started to rock his cock between my sweaty thighs. Hitting the back of my hairy balls with each stroke made my squirm and while grinding my own hard cock into the mattress under me.

My own muscled thighs welcomed the hot rod but I wanted it in my juicy pussy and feel it go deep but he was happy to pound away for now. He gave one mighty thrust and sank down on me and I waited for the cock to spurt its hot man juice but nothing came to my relief. There was more to come yet as my pussy contracted in anticipation. I liked the feel of that cock between my thighs and it would fit though it felt slightly bigger than I had taken before.

After catching his breath, he pushed himself off my sweaty back and I felt him reach over and open a drawer and fumble in the semi darkness and find what he was looking for. I heard a popping sound and almost jumped when a cool slippery hand slid between my legs and ass cheeks and massaged some oil or lube onto them. He poured some between my hairy cheeks and left it trickle onto my waiting man hole. He rubbed and wiped his hands onto my back as he settled down again and the wet cock on my ass and between my thighs felt intense and hornier than before. He literally moved his whole body onto mine as he slithered around and I felt the hard butt of his cock press into my softer spots. When it neared my asshole I lifted my bum higher to feel it slide between my oiled thighs and grip it tightly as we played this game both intent on giving maximum pleasure.

His cock was really hard now and knew he had to get it in and once again he pushed himself off me and I heard the condom wrapper and heard him settle his cock into the latex sheath. He put both hands on either side of my chest and pushed his now covered cock around my hungry wet man pussy. His cock head probed around trying to find the tender spot and poked back and forth as if testing for entry. I held my breath at the sensation and he brought his head down and started to kiss and bite my neck. Distracted by the assault on my tender spot, he judged the wet hole just right and growled deeply as he rammed his pelvis and hard cock forward and suck it deep into my needy tight pussy.

I bit into the pillow at the pain as he kept his groin fused tight against my ass cheeks and let the feeling was over us. My pussy clenched around the big intruder and he did not move at all until he felt my whole body start to relax. He made small movement with his muscle body and I felt the cock move in and out trying to get my hole accustomed to its size. I was stinging but it felt so good. It was deep in to the hilt as I felt him quiver deep inside.

He blew against my back and I enjoyed the cool air on my skin and started to drive his hard cock into my tight hole. The slow deep movements made me tremble and he started to pick up speed and soon the hard slaps against my skin made my head bounce into the pillow as I took each hard thrust with a deep breath and gritted my teeth at the onslaught. I stopped counting after the twentieth hard fucking stroke and thought my pussy was going to be split open. He sure knew how to work his cock in a man pussy, whoever he was. Please stop, my mind said but my man pussy was saying, oh just fuck me please. Deeper and don’t stop as I moaned under him.

My aggressive deep shafting silent lover started to fuck me gently again as I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling of the thick hard tool as it tried to get as close to my hole as possible. He ground his pelvis hard into me and I reached back with both hands and tried to draw his ass down onto me. He spread my ass cheeks apart and then he poked and poked and poked into my hot hole until I moaned like a girl. He sank his cock to the hilt and stopped moving.

The fast and slow and deep teasing with his cock was driving me crazy. I could feel the cock twitch and his balls felt warm next to my ass and I squeezed my bum muscles to let his cock know the feeling was mutual. A perfect fit as he gathered some more energy while I let my deep warm muscles milk his cock slowly until he could take no more.

Raising his chest off me he gripped my waist and literally threw his groin into my bum. I could feel the tip of his cock almost pop out before he slammed it back deep intent to make me squirm from the pleasure. The slight pain was all worth it as I shifted my own hips to make room for my hard cock. Grunting with each stroke I loved the sounds as we got swept way and he fucked me with abandon and I knew I was going to be sore from his huge cock

Each time I felt he was going to empty his balls and cock into the condom he would stop and rest with the lovely cock inside me. We were now wet with sweat and I felt them fall onto my back as he massaged my back and started fucking my again. The wet skin slapped and echoed in the room and I wondered if we were alone in the flat. I was quite relaxed despite the hard cock shivering and probing my hairy man pussy at the back.

Without warning, he pulled my bum up and pushed my back into the mattress and shoved his slippery cock deep into me and this time it hurt and I squeezed his cock hard but he just carried on. Doggy style was painful for me if the cock was big and I tensed at the hard deep strokes. He was really sticking it deep and showed my twitching pussy no mercy while I reached down between my legs and stroked his balls which were drawn deep into his body and so his cock felt longer. It was also very hard and with every hard thrust I felt its full length in me. He pumped for a long time and I started to whimper in pain and pleasure and said, ‘Fuck me please. Harder! Harder!’ and he complied.

He gripped my waist tightly and literally pulled me onto his cock and hammered my quivering hole into submission. There was no way I could take this any longer as I felt him shiver and knew he was close to one hell of a release. He was pounding me deep and senseless one minute and then slow shallow thrusts had me clawing the mattress as my man pussy’s nerves were excited by the cock head slipping in and out.

I wish I could see his cock head pop in and out of me as he rode me and I had never been fucked like this before. I was ready for that fucking cock to spew and shoot its hot load deep into my hairy wet man hole. My tender rosebud was ready and gagging for it.

I tightened my grip on his cock and he seemed to swell in size and slapped my bum hard to let me relax, but with each slap, I tensed my now wet and quivering hole around his cock shaft. He kept up ramming home and I knew I should just let him come and end this painful yet delightful fucking he was giving me.

That he could fuck for so long was great but my tingling ass and strangled voice was begging him to come and stop as his hips picked and speed and strength and he screamed to let me know he was going to come. ‘Oh fuck I am going to come,’ he screamed and with one last deep and mighty shove he planted his cock I felt his whole body shake as his balls finally released that pent up load. I could feel the cock shiver and spurt into the condom and imagined what it must feel like to him. I let him come and come while I squeezed out every drop from his balls and cock with my strong pussy muscles.

After he drained his huge cock and heavy balls into me, he fell onto me and we sank down onto the wet mattress. The sweat starting to cool off our sex charged bodies. His cock was still buried in me as the last droplets of baby making juice left his body and filled the condom until he reached between us and slid ff the condom and I heard it fall heavily onto the floor.

We stayed like that and I liked the feel of the wet cock against my tender ass that had taken a good battering and tingled still. I did not want him to get off me and after a few minutes I felt his eyelashes tickle my back and knew he was awake. His started to kiss my neck again and nibble my ear as if to say sorry for the hard pounding he had given my man pussy. I had not even come but I felt like I had.

I felt the smile on his lips as he lifted his head and said into my ear, ‘Was that worth missing your graduation for?’ as I turned my head and looked into the smooth face of my identical twin look-a-like from the night before and we burst out laughing.

I rolled onto my back and pulled his naked body over mine and stroked the hard back and tight bum. He has such a nice strong hard body as I knew he would and it felt so good on top of me. He told me his name was David. I lifted my head and gave him a soft kiss and said I was also called that, but after my first name though.

He said he was a professional dancer and would be moving to the USA in a week. I told I was a officially a professional nurse and I would like him to repeat the performance before I went back to face my friends and a very angry principal.

Ever the perfect gentleman, he obliged the nurse in need.

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments