Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A hot night

"Young guy goes to the city to get laid"

15
7 Comments 7
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Condoms, lube and imported cigarettes ‘Liberté Toujours’ the package says. I check my pockets for these essentials and close the hotel door behind me. I take a deep breath and light the first Gauloises.

Thank god I am back in a real city for three days.

I walk down the street and enjoy the noise, lights, sharp dressed people and everything else that a country town does not offer. The money is good, but being stuck on a drill site for two weeks at a time is hard. I loathe the forced, two-dimensional masculinity of that world. I can’t stand the old guys with their handlebar moustaches, the obligatory visits to strip clubs and the bragging about young hookers they fucked in different parts of the world. Most of the young guys are from the sticks and in awe. They try to emulate and pay their hard earned dollars to have bored strippers with too much make-up and fake tits grind their groin on Friday nights.

“Saving for college,” I say when they ask me why I never take my place in the ‘hot seat’. The younger ones smirk. The old guys just nod. I think they silently admit that their way of living is not the future. Or at least that it is not the future for me.

I am washed, shaved and smell nice for the first time in a fortnight. My white t-shirt is a little too tight and my green chinos show off my ass. It feels so good to wear sneakers again. I am horny and looking forward to get laid tonight. Finding a lover won’t be that hard. This city has banks, offices, universities and other opportunities that attract certain well heeled gay men.

Enjoying the evening air, I walk to my favourite bar. It is low-key and attracts the type of guy I like. The bar tender recognizes me and blows a kiss. He is not my type, but he is sweet and everybody loves him. Without my ordering, he puts a daiquiri in front of me. Thank god, three days without Bud and Coors.

I sit down, exchange bits of news with some regulars and sip my drink. At my leisure, I check out those coming and going. Friday nights always draw a good crowd, and people have fun on their mind. I chat with a cute exchange student from Japan. I offer him a drink, but in the end we agree that we are not looking for each other. We both need a potent top tonight. Anyway, I don’t want to leave the bar just yet.

I am about to finish my third cocktail and have a blissful sense of freedom in my head. A guy walks up. My eyes widen a little when I scan him. Expensive white designer trainers, nice slim-fit slacks and a t-shirt that fits so well it looks tailor made, this guy has money and taste. Best of all, he is coming straight for me and holds out another daiquiri.

I accept the drink with a smile and we toast. His looks like a straight whiskey. Masculine yet refined. I look at his face. He is good looking and well groomed. I guess he is about ten years older than me, mid-thirties. He introduces himself as Louis. I thank him for the drink, and he smiles.

“Enjoy it; live for tonight.”

I smile. He doesn’t know how much I have craved being here during the last two weeks. I like his quiet confidence. He does not dominate, but you somehow want to follow his lead. I like his eyes too. They show he smiles a lot. The music is louder now, so I slide off my stool and move close to hear him better. He is a couple inches taller than me and looks like he works out daily. My cock swells in my pants. We both know we want each other; all it needs is a spark to start the blaze.

“What are you after tonight?” I ask.

His hand cups my ass.

“This,” Louis answers.

“As long as you play safe, it is yours.”

He bends forward and kisses me. We put down our drinks and head for the exit. I smile at the barman who sticks up his thumb.

Louis hails a cab. It is a short ride to a down-town apartment building. I refrain from flirting and touching. Not all cab drivers are happy with two men making out in their car. We get out of the taxi and into the building. Louis greets the security guard and we step into the elevator. The doors close, and I kiss my hunk full on the mouth while my hand squeezes his crotch. There is an instant reaction below the fabric.

He smiles. “You are a hot one.”

“Sorry, I could not wait.”

We arrive at the 15th floor and walk into the empty hallway. Louis leads me into his apartment. I notice it is nice and modern. But before I can appreciate it I am pulled into the bedroom and pushed against the wall. My mouth opens to receive Louis’ tongue. I grab his ass and pull him even tighter. We grind groins and rub cocks through our pants. I feel strong hands pulling up my t-shirt and raise my arms to help. I wiggle out of my t-shirt and pull on my lover’s. He takes it off and pushes me gently towards the bed.

Seiya1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seiya1

I turn around, go down on my knees and open Louis’ belt. I pull his pants down and admire the bulge in his blue silk boxers. Pushing my face in his crotch, I rub it with my face like a cat begging for attention. He pulls me up and kisses me again. His movements are as eager as mine. His kisses are as hungry as I am for his cock. I kick off my trainers and fall onto the bed. He looks at me, consuming me with those deep eyes. I open my belt while he takes off his shoes, socks and pants. I lick my lips to egg him on.

Louis moves onto the bed and pulls off my pants. He lies down next to me and bites my shoulder while his hand grabs my cock and balls. I let him play with my body. His touch is heavy but not too rough. I love how he handles me, but I need cock. I tell him. Louis turns onto his back, his legs spread.

I pull down his boxers to free his cock. It is big and heavy. Immediately, I fall in love with it. Almost erect, it throbs and looks alive and full of vitality.

“It is perfect; so beautiful,“ I say before closing my mouth around the tip.

Finally, a real cock again. I need this inside me.

I move my lips over the shaft until it is rock hard, taking it a little deeper every time my head goes down. Louis’ moans tell he likes my style. My tongue traces the base of the purple head and then stimulates the very top. I move back a little to look at this beautiful, thick and straight penis. I kiss the sides and lick his balls. Everything is shaven and smooth. Hungry for more, I close my lips around the shaft again to work my magic. Louis stirs and holds a condom right in front of my eyes.

“Put that on. It is time for that cute little ass of yours.”

I take the condom, open the wrapper with my teeth and roll it down the throbbing cock. I turn over and strip my boxers off. Lying on my stomach, legs spread and butt pushed up, I am more than ready.

Louis takes position between my leg and pushes lube into my hole. A sigh escapes me when a second finger enters. Fast, but gentle, Louis lubes and opens me. I reach out with my hand and find his cock. It is still hard. My man leans forward and the heavy cock lands on my balls. He kisses my neck and slides his erection between my cheeks. Come on, fuck me. Seconds later Louis obliges. The cock head stretches my ass. I push my muscles open and he slides in. I take a deep breath and let out a soft moan. The cock pulls back a little and then goes in all the way. Slowly but surely Louis takes me.

“Harder, you don’t have to be so gentle,” I urge my lover on.

“I can’t, I would come too fast you horny bitch.”

I smile and let Louis take me with long, slow strokes. He pauses from time to time to make himself last. I enjoy every second his manhood is inside me. It is so good to have my ass filled. Next round he will able to fuck me harder. I am sure he has it in him to make me bite the pillow. Louis’ breath becomes a struggle for control. His pace goes up, and his movements are jerky. His cock swells even further, and he grunts. He collapses on top of me. His cock slides out of my ass. I look at him. He smiles like a crazy man. I smile back and pull his head in for a kiss.

We kiss and caress. Most urgent needs satisfied, we take more time for each other. Sometimes foreplay is best after a fuck. There is so much to like about this man’s body. He must work out a lot. His arms are lean and strong, his legs look like he could cycle all day and his stomach is like a washboard. I am confident he is happy with my young and lean body. Everyone always is. After more fondling, Louis takes my cock in his mouth. His blowjob skills are great, and soon I warm him I am about to cum. He jerks me three times with swift, practiced moves and I shoot a large load.

Before we fall asleep, I suck him to orgasm one more time. I am deeply in love with this man and his cock. Before we doze off, I tell him he should rouse me and take me again if he wakes up in the night.

Published 
Written by fischer_mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments