Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night To Remember In Berlin

"What happens when two horny teens experiment?"

13
4 Comments 4
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Iwas sitting on the plane waiting for touch down in Paris, the flight had seemed to take forever and I couldn't wait to start exploring Europe and to meet my tour group. My name is Greg and I'm currently taking a gap year as I've finished school and don't know what I want to do with my life. The plane arrived at 3 pm local time, so I hung around in the airport until 5 pm when I met up with the rest of the tour group. Everyone seemed pretty cool, there were a few older couples who all bonded immediately and then there were the people who were around the same age as me.

Our tour leader told us to find room partners, I looked around and the only other guy that seemed to be the same age as myself asked if we wanted to be roommates. He looked like a nice guy and I quickly accepted his offer. He introduced himself to me as Eduardo but told me to call him Eddie. He told me that he was from Spain and he was also on a gap year meaning we had loads to talk about on the way to the hotel. We were given room keys and headed up to our room and practically fell into our beds and to sleep at once.

We woke up early and got ready for our day of being tourists. We arrived back to the hotel and our group all headed back to our rooms. I lay on my bed and turned on the TV; Eddie grabbed a towel from his bed and stripped down to his underwear for a shower. I tried not to look but noticed he was wearing tight Y fronts before he whisked himself away into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I figured that since he was from a different country, that he may be more open, it didn't really bother me, just made me curious as to how far he would go. After 10 minutes, Eddie came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. He lay down on his bed and watched TV with me. After a while I asked how the shower was.

"Amazing, the water's hot and the pressure's good," he replied.

I decided that I'd also have a shower so I took off all my clothes, except for my white boxers, and picked up my towel. Before I could walk away, Eddie leaned over and grabbed the waist band of my underwear.

"What are these things?" he asked.

I laughed and said, "It's what we wear back where I'm from."

I had my shower, dried off and wrapped a towel around myself before heading back into the room. Eddie was still lying on his bed trying to translate the French news. As I walked back into the room Eddie looked up and asked, "Do you work out?"

I laughed and said that I did at home.

"Why's that?" I responded.

Eddie explained to me that I had big biceps and chest muscles as well as pointing out my clearly defined abdominal muscles. I started looking at Eddie and asked, "What about you?"

He laughed and said that he did a lot on manual labor. I could tell he did as he had big arms and a muscular chest and body, not quite as well defined as mine, but he was definitely in shape. We lay on our beds and watched TV for about another hour before Eddie said he was going to sleep, and I decided it would probably be a good idea too. We both stood up and Eddie dropped his towel before pulling back his covers and getting into bed. I was slightly shocked as he was naked and I caught a pretty good view of his tanned ass. I didn't usually sleep naked but I thought, 'What the hell,' so I dropped my towel and ensured that Eddie had a nice view of my ass before I slipped into my bed and flicked off the light. We talked about general everyday things in the dark before we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Eddie pulling a hoodie over his tee-shirt. I realized that we had to pack for the next part of our trip so I quickly jumped out of bed, not worrying about the fact that I was naked and my cock was semi-hard. Eddie was pretty much packed and five minutes later so was I. I pulled on my clothes and we left our room to get some breakfast. After breakfast we put our gear on the bus and headed up the road to Belgium and arrived at our hotel. Eddie and I chose the same sleeping arrangements and then headed into town to get dinner and have a look around.

At around 8 pm we headed back to our room. We both crashed onto the sofa and watched TV for a while and at 9.30 pm I decided to have a shower. The hot water running over my naked body felt so good, I don't know what traveling does to you but it definitely drains your energy. I got out of the shower, dried myself off and pulled on some loose boxers before heading back out to the couch to sit down beside Eddie. He wolf whistled and half 'down troued' me, showing off half my ass and the base of my cock, I quickly pulled my boxers up and laughed along with him. We had definitely grown more comfortable with each other and now it wouldn't really worry me if Eddie saw me completely naked. We watched TV for a little while longer and both headed to bed. I was just in my boxers but Eddie once again took off all his clothes and got naked. I once again got a view of his smooth, tanned ass and realized that he had done a good job of not showing off his cock, which from the bulge he was packing in his Y fronts, seemed quite large.

We lay in bed and talked about the girls we had slept with, and the positions we had tried before both falling asleep. It must have been a few hours later when I awoke to Eddie whispering my name, I didn't say anything and he stopped after three or four times. I closed my eyes to get back to sleep but I heard Eddie let out a long quiet moan. I slowly turned my head and opened my eyes and could make out that he had his blankets pushed down to his knees exposing his entire naked torso. I could just make out his cock and it was easily eight inches. His hand was wrapped around his shaft and was slowly moving up and down over his knob. As I watched he began to speed up and the noise of his tight foreskin sliding over his knob intensified and became louder. Eddie let out a moan and his entire body stiffened as he orgasmed and came onto his chest and stomach.

The thought of jerking and coming turned me on and I got hard. I knew that I couldn't do anything unless I wanted to be heard so I urged my hand away from my throbbing cock. Eddie squeezed the cum from the end of his cock and allowed what remained to drip onto his stomach. He then scooped some onto his hand and licked it from the end of his fingers before getting out of bed and getting some toilet paper from the bathroom to clean himself up. After he had done this, he got back into bed, pulled up his blanket and went to sleep. I lay there in shock for a while then drifted off to sleep, amazed at what I'd seen.

I woke up the next morning and realized my blankets and sheets had fallen onto the ground and I was lying on my bed completely naked. I had morning wood and it was quite light in the room so when I looked over to Eddie and he smiled at me, I knew he'd been watching me.

"Looks like you were having a nice dream," he said, with a cheeky grin on his face.

I had some ammunition so I decided to use it.

CataleyaCox1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataleyaCox1

"Yeah, I was thinking about you jerking off in the middle of last night," I said.

He laughed and said, "Well if you wanted more of this you could have just asked," before standing up and jokingly massaging his morning wood.

I threw my pillow at him, which he dodged as he walked into the bathroom for a shower. I got out of bed and got dressed. Eddie came out of the shower wrapped in a towel and he got changed before we both headed off on a group tour. After touring around we went back to the hotel and packed our gear to put on the bus as we were traveling to Berlin and we planned to stay there for four nights.

We arrived early in the evening and got a bite to eat before heading to our hotel. Eddie and I carried our bags up the stairs to our room. Instead of having two single beds like the last hotels, we were given a room with a big double bed and by the sounds of things, so did the other rooms. Someone went down to the front desk and asked and they said they must have accidentally put the wrong rooms through. I said to Eddie, "I'm all good with top 'n' tailing if you are."

"No complaints here bud," he replied.

We were both tired but it was a Saturday night so we decided we would go into town and check out the clubs and also have a few drinks. We went around two or three places. Eddie shouted me a few drinks and we also met some locals who had us drinking some weird German stuff - all I knew was that I was having fun. Eddie wasn't as drunk as I was so he half-carried me back to the hotel and up to the room where I collapsed onto the bed.

"You need to sober up," he said, as he turned the TV onto the porn channel.

He came over and helped me take off my shirt, shoes, jeans and underwear before I slipped under the covers of the bed. Eddie walked around the other side of the bed, taking off his shirt, trousers and underwear and he got in beside me. We watched the TV for a while and my cock steadily grew harder and harder.

"How long has it been since your last wank?" Eddie asked.

"My last one was before I left home," I slurred.

"How do you last?" Eddie responded, sounding surprised. He pulled down the covers on his side of the bed and exposed his already hard eight inch cock.

He wrapped his strong hand around his veined shaft and slowly started pumping up and down. He looked at me and smiled, letting out a slight moan in the process. By this stage my cock was fully hard and I had a strong desire to join in. Eddie must have sensed my urge and pulled back the covers covering my crotch.

"Nice," Eddie said, nodding in approval.

I moved my hand down to my cock and wrapped my right hand around my knob, slowly pulling back my foreskin. I put my left hand behind my head. I sped up my jerking until I was swiftly moving my hand from the base of my cock up over the head which was already leaking a sufficient volume of pre-cum. I looked over to Eddie and noticed his hand quickly and smoothly moving up and down his cock. His knob was glistening with pre-cum, his eyes were closed and he was letting out quiet moans which were steadily getting louder. His hand gripped the sheets and he let out a final moan before his white cum shot from the end of his erect penis, landing on his chest and firm stomach. I couldn't hold my load any longer and pleasure overtook me as semen ejaculated all over my stomach.

Eddie looked across to me, laughed and said, "I got dibs of first shower!"

He got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom; I reached for the box of tissues, wiped myself clean and then fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up and felt Eddie's warm naked body pressed to the back of mine, my morning wood was hard and I could also tell Eddie was in a pretty hard state as I could feel his long hard cock pressing against my ass and lower back. I slowly began moving my body back and forward allowing his cock to slide up and down my body. I began to speed up the movements until Eddie finally woke up and realized what I was doing. He reached his strong hand over my body and grabbed hold of my hard cock and began to slide himself up and down my ass crack. We were both letting out low deep moans, "Just fuck me already," I said, quietly.

He quickly jumped out of the bed and went over to his bag to get lube. He squeezed some onto his hand and the end of his cock before coming back to the bed and getting back in position. I felt his hand slide between my cheeks and lubed up my tight hole, his finger teasing it as he rubbed over it. He took his hand away and replaced it once again with his cock. I felt it slowly slide in, parting my ass cheeks before being stopped by my tight hole. His breathing got heavier as he began to slowly ease himself into me. I didn't know if I was in pleasure or pain but before I knew it he was fully inside me and his muscular, smooth body was pressed against mine and he kissed me around the neck. He reached down for my cock again and started massaging it as he began to slowly thrust in and out. As I started to enjoy it more and more, he sped up so that eventually his body and balls were slapping every time he went fully in. Our moans got louder and louder until Eddie started yelling, "I'm gonna come!"

I felt him slow down before his cock swelled and warm liquid flooded my insides for what seemed like minutes. He pulled his still-hard, wet cock from me before getting onto his knees and rolling me onto my back.

"Ever been sucked off by a guy?" he asked, and smiled.

"Show me how it's done stud," I replied, cheekily.

He took my cock in one hand before leaning over and kissing down my body, around the base of my cock and eventually my shaft. He started to slowly lick up my shaft and eventually reached my knob which he eagerly took into his mouth and began to gently swirl his tongue around. I let out a massive groan of pleasure even before he took me all in to the back of his throat and softly massaged my throbbing cock. He pulled his head back and used his hand to softly jerk me as he sucked me. I could feel pressure building and I knew I was going to come very soon. The muscles in my body began to stiffen and Eddie started swirling his tongue before I let out a final moan and started shooting my load into his overflowing mouth - which he happily swallowed. We collapsed back onto the bed in a state of breathlessness.

"Let's go and have a shower," he said.

I'm looking forward to what the rest of the trip has in store.....

Published 
Written by Marko123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments