Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Normal Tuesday

"I never loved Tuesday's so much!"

10
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It was just a normal Tuesday. Another day at the office, I'm listening to Spotify, rushing home in my car. I'm so ready to get out of these clothes.

I pull in, and step out onto the gravel, and as the land crunches beneath me, I sprint to the door. I can see through the window that it's dark, with some flickering, which feels weird. Was my husband home? He usually is on a Tuesday at 5:30. 

When I open the door, I notice the flickering is caused by electric candles that are lit throughout the living room. Damn, is it our anniversary, and I forgot? I never forget. 

No, that's in September, and it's only February. We already had Valentine's Day...

It's not my birthday... I sneak in, but I don't see him. Closing the door quietly behind me, I see rose petals carefully placed on the living room tiles, creating a trail to the dining room. 

I find a note hanging on the coat rack, it's in the shape of a heart. 

"Vinny, baby, I made you dinner. Come eat. Kissing face."

Oh, dinner? Carlo barely ever cooks, but that's a nice change. I kick off my shoes and socks and then follow the pedal path to the dining room, and I let out an excited laugh when I look at the table.

Electronic candles illuminate the edges of our wooden table, with rose petals to complement. Light love jazz is playing on the Bluetooth. The main dish, however, is what captured my eyes. My mouth starts to water.

There he is, laying on the table, facing the wall, in the doggy position. His red thong is pulled down to his thighs, while his thick ass throbs in front of me. He's wearing nothing else. He turns his head to me, and says, with a sultry whisper, "Eat up, baby."

My favorite meal! I walk over to him, grabbing his thighs, I bring him to the edge of the table, knocking some of the petals and candles to the ground. "Oh no!" I exclaim.

He chuckles, "It's why they're electric. Hurry up, your dinner is getting cold." He bounces his ass toward me and I grin.

Lifting him up ever so gently, I rub my hand across his beautiful, smooth ass and gently kiss his cheeks. The sweet aroma of coffee scrub captures me as I migrate my kisses to the top of his back eye. I kiss gently as I bring myself down to that majestic hole, and I start with a slight lick on the edge. He has been waiting for it, I see him squirm, as he lets out a groan. I continue licking on the exterior, as I reach my right arm and grab his erect dick. I softly stroke as I let my tongue explore him--going deeper with each lick, I feel his dick jump, as he squeals in ecstasy. I continue moving slowly, French kissing his back lips, as my tongue gets deeper, he lets out more groans.

"Oh, it feels so good," Carlo whispers, sensually. 

His cheerleading brings the spirit into me, I move my hands to the edge of each cheek, as I spread them open, I bury my face. I move on from the slow, subtle licks, to a full-on feast. Diving in, my tongue goes up, down, and in his hole in a sequence. I feel my dick filling with blood as my pants get tighter, he squirms, but I'm into it now. He wiggles back and forth as I try to satiate my appetite. I feel his ass getting wetter as I go in as deep as my tongue can go, he moans as though he just saw the heavens. 

He grabs his dick, stroking it, as I continue to feast on his beautiful backside. 

"Oooh, Vincenzo, baby!" I know I'm making him feel good when I go from Vinny to Vincenzo. 

I take a moment to breathe, as I gradually kiss up his ass, through his spine, up to his neck. I feel my dick pulsate through my jeans, as it rests on the edge of his hole, I give his neck sweet kisses, moving up to his ears, which causes him to flinch in ecstasy. I nibble on his ears as I rub on his ass. 

"I love you, Carlo, what is all this for?"

He turns his head toward me with the sweetest smile, and we kiss on the lips. "Because it's Tuesday, and I love you."

Then, he turns his whole body around, with his ass on the table, and grabs me around the neck, bringing me in for kisses. After a series of kisses, he looks at me with those baby browns, as he puts his hand on my crotch, rubbing my dick through my work pants. "I want that,"

I pull back briefly, as he gives me a confused look. I grab him until he is caressed in my arms and lift him off the table, knocking over more petals and electric candles in the process. I give him a kiss, and he laughs, as I carry him to the bedroom.

Through the threshold, I toss him on the bed, watching his body flop as he laughs. I hear the Bluetooth in the room is activated with the same smooth jazz. "You really set this all up," I said, adoringly.

"You like it?" He points to the bed, which also has petals all around it. 

"I love it. I love you!" I reply as I dive onto the bed.

What felt like a lifetime, but maybe was just barely 5 minutes, we kissed so regally, as though there were no other men on the planet. I rub the back of his head, and he grabs my belt, slowly unlooping it. I feel my dick pulsating with excitement as he unbuttons my slacks, he reaches up for another kiss as he unzips, and we wrestle to pull them off and over my feet. He grabs my blue briefs and teases my dick imprint with his hand, before reaching over and kissing the top tip of my happy trail. He licks his way down, subtly lifting the edges of my drawers up, and my dick pops out. He kisses the head tenderly and lowers my briefs below my balls, and I slowly slide them all the way off. Grabbing my dick, he gives it a gentle squeeze, before kissing the head again. He kisses all around my dick, each side, leaving no stone unturned, before getting down to my balls. He gives them a few licks, before traveling back up my shaft, and licking all sides of me. I whimper sweetly as he goes up and down with his magical tongue, rolling through my dick as though as it was the sweetest candy. He repeats this pattern, and I see little droplets of pre-cum escape, which he quickly consumes.

AvroraSnoww
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvroraSnoww

"Sweet," he laughs. He grabs my dick with a bit of firmness and looks up at me with those sweet, brown eyes. "Now it's my turn to eat."

"It's all yours," I say, as I feel the intensity of the teasing.

He cranes his neck and engulfs my dick, starting with the head. Rolling his tongue through each side of it, exploring every part, capturing every morsel like it was what he needed to live. He moves lower and lower, I hear his cute little gag, as he dips even lower. Suddenly, the entirety of my dick has disappeared, with only balls sitting there, as he slowly cranes up and down.

I lay my head back, going between watching him enjoy his meal, to looking up at the ceiling and getting lost in the ecstasy and music. I quiver as he goes up and down my shaft, giving my head a few licks, before dropping back down. 

I moan and moan, "That's it, baby!" I say, "I love you!"

This motivates him, and he goes even deeper, and even harder, sparing not a lick. He continues to slob on me, I feel it leaking down my balls and onto the bed. I'm lost in my euphoria.

He stops for a moment, looks up at me, and begins kissing my stomach, as he heads up toward me, kissing my mouth, his dick leaning up against mine. We embrace as we kiss for a little bit, and he puts his hand on my dick, stroking it, playing with the precum that leaks out.

"I want to take a ride," he says, with a devilish grin.

"Nobody's stoppin' you!" I laugh, as he goes in for one more kiss. 

I reach onto the nightstand and grab his favorite lube, which he grabs from my hand. "Allow me," he says lovingly.

He lubes up his hand, and takes it to my dick, rubbing it up and down as I squirm in joy. He's making sure every piece of it is ready to go inside.

I spread my legs, and he climbs on top of me, putting his left arm around my neck to hold his balance, as he uses his right arm to direct my dick into that beautiful hole. My head and his hole connect, and he lets out a smile, before lowering his hips until my tip is totally encapsulated. He moves his arm, and now he places his right arm to join his left behind my neck, using his hips to control the motion. I grab those sweet hips and thrust lightly.

"I wanna drive," he smiles, "Just relax."

I follow orders. He thrusts those hips, and I move my arms from his hips to rub on his ass, as it bounces up and down to bring me my pleasure. He's panting frequently, but softly, as he rises and falls onto of me. He lets out thrills of passion, as I moan and move my hands to wrap around his back, holding him close to me. As he rides me, I am mesmerized by his immeasurable beauty, I stick my tongue down his throat, and we swap saliva as he continues to bounce at his pace, but slowly increasing his speed. I shout in joy, as I listen to the jazz softly pulsate through the speaker.

He continues to bounce, moving his hips in a circular motion, as my body coils in pleasure, I moan as we kiss. I grab his dick and give it a couple of strokes, but he grabs my hand. "Relax," he says.

He then takes over, stroking his beautiful cock up and down, he pushes back from our embrace, and begins thrusting harder, screaming in ecstasy as he bounces on top of me, I join in the screams.

"Vincenzo, fuck! Your cock is so good!"

He leans back, using his left arm to hold him up, and his right arm to caress his dick, as he speeds up his thrusting, I close my eyes, trying to enjoy the moment, when I hear the shrill of pure pleasure come from him, and before I can open my eyes, the warm eruption of cum that has filled up my belly button, he pants, purely frozen. 

I lift myself up, and hold him close, as his stomach connects with the evidence he left over mine, I start thrusting my hips, giving him time to enjoy the orgasm. It doesn't take long at this point before I'm squirting my seed through his insides and grabbing him tight as I cum with no mercy. 

"I want every drop," he whispers out of breath as I pump every fluid ounce into his.

Once the last pulsation drops off the last of me, I lay back down and he hops off of me, grabbing for the towel he left by the foot of the bed, he cleans our stomachs, and then rolls his head onto my chest, laying in my embrace. I lean toward him, trying not to fall asleep in the joy I'm feeling.

"What was this for, Carlo? I loved it--but what was it for?"

He looks back at me, and gives me a pop kiss. "I told you, Vinny. It's because it's a Tuesday, and I love you."

And from then on, Tuesday became my favorite day of the week.

Published 
Written by NorthernLights2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments