Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Summers Day

"A day on the farm..."

21
11 Comments 11
13.6k Views 13.6k
958 words 958 words


“Oh my God,” Tess thought, “I’ve been alone way too long.” She studied the man repairing the barn roof. She could see tanned, broad shoulders, muscles rippling with every THAWCK of the hammer and a tight ass encased in snug jeans. He was on his knees, at the moment, and she was imagining what he would look like, like that, before her. “Get it together Tess,” she thought and shook it off. He had been doing repairs since the storm had come through a week ago and he was almost done. She would hate to see him go. She had enjoyed the daily displays of his sweaty, tanned self and, of course, the nights masturbating to those imagines burned into her mind.

It was a beautiful summer’s day and she had planned a picnic lunch out under the trees by the pond. Tess shimmied up the ladder, to let him know, and came face to ass. He was facing away from her so she had the perfect view. His tight ass was moving in time with his hammering. He on his knees, legs spread apart, gave her a spectacular image. The slight bulge in his jeans, tucked down along his inner thigh, sent shivers down to her pussy. “Hey Tucker,” Tess said, “Lunch in twenty.” He looked over his shoulder and smiled, “Yes Ma’am.”

“Oh damn,” Tucker thought, looking over his shoulder into her eyes. He felt himself getting hard just at the site of her smile. Tess's white cotton sundress hugged her breasts perfectly and showed off her sun kissed shoulders. “Be down in a few Ma’am,” Tucker said. He watched her head disappear over the edge of the roof. He peered over to see her walking across the yard towards her house. Tucker liked the way her hips swayed as she walked, the way she tucked her hair behind her ear. At the moment, the wind picked up, as if hearing his thoughts, and lifted her skirt, revealing a firm, rounded ass graced by a white, lace thong. “Oh fucking hell,” he thought as his dick shot from interested to right now.

Tess shivered at his smile and moved down the ladder. As she walked across the yard, the wind picked up and lifted her skirt around her waist. She yelped and pushed it down. Tess glanced over her shoulder and their eyes met. Tucker was staring at her and was startled when he was caught. Tess hurried into the house, wondering if Tucker saw what happened. She glanced out the window and saw Tucker stroking himself through his jeans. Oh yeah, he saw, Tess smiled to herself. Her hand traveled up her dress to her bodice and slipped inside. Her breasts were heavy with wanting. She grasped a nipple in her fingers and pinched.

smilehope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilehope

Sensation shot from her nipple to her wet pussy. Head back, legs open, eyes closed, she inched her other hand down into her soaking panties. A finger grazed her clit and a moan escaped her lips. She pinched her nipple and pulled as her finger rocked over and over her nub, images of Tucker flashing through her mind. She sat on the tabletop and placed her feet on a chair and opened her legs wider.

Tucker moved his hand to his cock. The image of her ass was just too much. Just as he was about to grasp his thickness, Tess turned toward him and their eyes met. That was too close. Tucker quickly went back to his work until he heard the screen door slam. Still on his knees, he straightened his torso and grasped his hand around his cock. Moving his hand up and down his jean covered cock, Tucker pictured her ass and smile and groaned. It was too much to chance right now, but he knew how he was going to spend the evening. At least he could have her that way. Cursing, his hand left his cock and he headed down the ladder. As he neared the house, he heard a noise that sounded like a moan. Tucker hurried to the door and stopped dead in his tracks. His fantasy was sprawled across her kitchen table.

Tess lowered her body down onto the table. The hand on her nipple pinched and pulled while the other was flicking her clit. Her finger left her nub and traveled down her slit and slid in. Her hips quivered, she added a second finger and then a third. She eased her thumb up and found her clit. Her hand pumped in and out of her dripping pussy as her thumb found a rhythm and soon her hips were arching off the table. Tess brought her heels to the edge of the table and thrust up more. Her pussy tightened around her fingers and she screamed, “Tucker.”

Tuckers mouth went dry at the site before him. Tess lying on her table, legs spread hands on her breasts and inside her pussy. Watching her like this, Tucker opened his jeans and freed his rock hard cock. Tucker gripped tightly and began moving his hand along his shaft, imaging being buried in Tess. He stroked himself in time with her fingers, faster and faster. He ran his thumb over the head of his cock and felt the slickness of his juice. His legs trembled and he could feel his balls tighten. He groaned, “Tess,” as he shot load after load and gasped as he heard his name.

Thrusting her hand in her quivering pussy, Tess stopped and whimpered as she heard her name. She whipped her head around towards the screen door and caught Tuckers stare. She felt her pussy tighten around her still buried hand and she smiled…

Published 
Written by Southern_Sass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments