Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend Stay Part 1

"My stay with a friend turned out to be so much more."

4
0 Comments 0
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It was the final week of the summer semester and I was supposed to be flying that Friday night to California to see my parents for the summer. It was going to be fun, and free. Living in Seattle leaves little money for any type of travel and my parents accidentally made my flight for Monday. Which would not have been a problem if I had not given away my dorm already since when I came back I would be moving in with friend at his house. Who left three days before and I was not left a key yet.

"Chris," I muttered to myself and headed over to the table where he and the rest of the soccer team hung out. Arriving at the table I saw Chris. He was the only light skinned guy on the team. He was slightly darker then average and had bright brown eyes that always had a mischievous glint to them. His brown hair, darker then mine, was cut shorter and spiked up at the bangs. He was wearing a tight fitting black shirt wear everyone could see his muscles. He was shorter then my 5'8" and more lithe but muscles on him made girls and guys want him. They were not over done but just right for his thin figure. I shook hair out of my eyes and stood in my best demanding pose.

"Hey Argentinian!" I shouted. Chris' head jolted up and when he saw me gave me this curious smirk. He got up from his table and walked over to me.

"Hey halfy-Nicaraguan. What's the college sophomore theater major talking to a tiny web design major like me?" Chris asked in a teasing voice. His lips were smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't even think about teasing me. For one, I am darker then you, and two, I am about to grace you with my presence," I said as grabbed his arm to walk with me towards the cafe. Looking at him his faced was shock as he tried to work out what I just said.

"What do you mean?" he asked me slowly.

Sighing I said, "My parents screwed up my flight so I need a place to crash till Monday."

Chris smiled wickedly at this. "So Nicky needs a favor from me? This is new. And why should I do this?" he asked. I began to give him my puppy dog pout. My brown eyes met his and I turned on the tears. His eyes softened and I knew I had him.

"Because I need help," I said in a low, defeated voice.

"Okay, but," Chris said smirking as he pushed me to my knees, "suck my cock." Grabbing me by the hair he forced my head to his black jean covered crotch. The smell of his musk entered my nose and I felt my own dick begin to stiffen. I held back a moan and tried to control my nearly ready member.

"At least let me into your place first," I said trying to sound normal. I heard him laugh roughly as he pulled me up by my hair.

"Okay. My place at six. I have to do some things before then and I want to be an entertaining host," Chris said. He gave me a hand shake hug and went on his way.

I went to get my stuff. At six I knocked at his apartment. I waited for a minute then Chris answered the door in nothing but a small baby blue towel.

"Hey, sorry. I forgot and was about to shower," he said as he let me in. Closing the door behind me I took this time to get a better look at his body. He had a six pack and chiseled pecks. His chest was basically hairless except for a pleasure trail that went down towards his covered groin. In this towel I saw the outline of his dick which was six inches easy flaccid and a patch of pubic hair poking out since the towel barely was on his waist. My dick started to get hard again.

"Appraising the goods?" Chris said in a teasing voice wiggling his dark eyebrows. I smirked.

"I have seen better," I said slowly walking to the couch. His face fell for a second then he regained his composure.

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower. You're bunking in my room. I have a large bed so we can both sleep comfortably. Liquor is in the fridge, help yourself," he said as he walked down the hall to the running water. I nodded and sat down. Turning his television to the music stations I got up and got a Corona. Then with an idea I grabbed one for Chris. Slowly I walked down the hall and went to the open bathroom. The shower curtain was blue plastic so I couldn't see anything but I put his beer on the counter and stole his towel. I quickly walked back to the couch and drank my beer and closed my eyes. Soon I felt a presence in front of me.

"I make it rain! I make it rain!" Chris' voice said and I felt water hit me. Opening my eyes Chris' six inch flaccid dick and dark pubes were in front of me, bouncing and hitting me with water. His balls were big and I wanted to suck them but held back my reaction.

LaraBoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBoss

I grabbed a couch pillow and hit him in his crotch.

"Fuck!" Chris said as he went down, spilling his beer on me.

"Shit!" I yelled immediately standing. Not caring what Chris saw I took off my wet shirt and dropped it to the floor. My own skin was slightly darker then his' and I had my own six pack from working out. A treasure trail went down to where my silk red boxers were over my slightly low jeans. Chris looked up at me and smiled.

"Your jeans are wet too," he said smirking. I glared at him.

"Really?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. I undid my belt and dropped it to the ground. Then my favorite rock and dance song started to play. I wanted to have fun with this. Starting to dance I took off my shoes and socks. Then I undid my pants button. Dancing I bent low to Chris and gave him a kiss on the lips. Getting up he looked shocked but he was also slightly hard. I danced and slowly undid my zipper. My own cock was hard and leaking precum. I knew if I pulled down my pants he would see my stain.

I slid of my jeans and kicked them to the side. Chris smiled at my satin and my erect dick. He then licked the stain and slid of my silk boxers. My seven inch hard dick was in his face which he began to suck. I moaned as his lips worked their way on my dick. I grabbed his short hair and pulled him closer. He moaned and obeyed. He began to deep throat me slowly. I felt my dick hit his throat. As he sucked me I moaned. Then he stopped and kissed his way up my treasure trail.

"You know I always wanted you," he said with his brown eyes more mischievous then ever. I kissed him and had my tongue flick around his mouth.

"I fantasized about you," I said back as I went to bite his neck. Chris began to moan.

"I have fantasied about you since high school since I met you. Every time I jacked off I thought about you," he moaned out. I bit him harder turned on about this. I reached down and toyed with his manhood which was my about my size. He moaned louder as his precum began to coat my hand. I went down and started to lick him. I licked every inch of his dick then began to deep throat him. His moans and grunts made me even more horny to where my dick ached for release. After a few minutes I felt Chris' dick start to swell inside me. I knew what was about to happen.

"Nick," Chris moaned out as he came into my mouth. His cum tasted sweet and salty and I swallowed it all. He kept moaning as I milked his dick for his seed. Leaving some in my mouth I stood up and started to kiss him, making sure he tasted his own cum. After our kiss he smiled at me and started to bite me and play with my fully aroused penis. I was moaning and then grabbed him by the hand. I dragged him to the bedroom and tossed him on the bed. I climbed on and felt the satin sheets. I got on top of him and began making out with him.

"Nick, I want you to fuck me. I want you to cum in me. I want you to take my virgin ass and make it yours so when your dick is not in me I will miss it," Chris growled out. I put his legs around my neck as I slowly stuck my dick up his ass. Chris moan out from pain and I stopped. Slowly shoving the rest of my dick in there Chris relaxed and moaned in pleasure. His ass was tight and gripped my dick nicely. The warmth made me want to cum even more. I began with slow strokes.

"Fuck me faster," Chris moaned out. I sped up my pace and I felt and heard my balls slap against his ass. Chris was moaning and reached out to grab my pubes. Then he traced my pleasure trail. As I fucked him I was moaning in ecstasy. This was the best feeling in the world.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Chris yelled out and I fucked him harder. I felt the swelling in my balls and knew I was going to cum soon. I went faster and Chris moaned out more and writhed with pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shouted.

"Cum in my ass! I want all of it!" Chris shouted out. I was going as fast as I could then I felt my hot cum shoot out my dick. I kept thrusting and Chris was moaning. Finally I stopped and stayed in him a minute longer. Removing my cock from his once virgin ass I laid next to him and kissed him. After our kiss he looked at me in a sad way.

"Do you have to go Monday?" Chris asked me.

"My parents can see me next month," I said knowing my own brown eyes were full of mischief. Chris smiled and his eyes lightened up with opportunity.

"Well let's make up for lost time," Chris said before kissing me roughly. I knew I wouldn't be sleeping tonight.

Published 
Written by lvrboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors