Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bathhouse visit

"Bathhouse visit to remember."

18
6 Comments 6
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Every time I travel to a city where there is a bathhouse I always try to spend at least a few hours there. This time was no different. Upon checking into my hotel, I ran a few errands and ate dinner.

I'm bisexual but my indulgences in that world are rare. For that very reason, every time I do get to enjoy that, I try to make it as memorable as possible. I'm versatile and I enjoy giving just as much as receiving. 

The bath was only a short distance away from the hotel, so I decided to walk. The evening was nice, quiet and warm. I shook with anticipation and excitement. The thrill of what was coming had me hot and ready. I got to the bathhouse, paid my entrance fee, and found my way to the locker room.

There were few guys there in different stages of undress, of different ages and races. I didn’t talk to anyone, but everyone kept looking at each other with equal amounts of anticipation and reservations. I began to slowly undress. It wasn’t a long process since it was summer and all I was wearing was a t-shirt and shorts, but I slowed down noticeably while taking my shorts off, revealing the jockstrap I was wearing.

I noticed that a couple of guys stopped and looked at me. I’m in my forties, but I work out regularly and although I'm not in the great shape of my youth, I’m also not a couch potato. I continued to undress. I peeled off the jockstrap revealing my semi-hard 8 in cock. A couple of more guys paused and looked over in my direction. I smiled.

"This is going to be a good one," I thought to myself, as I grabbed the towel and set out to explore the facility. 

It was a large venue, spread out over three floors with the roof terrace with beach chairs, outdoor shower, and a smoking area.  I walked from the top to the bottom. The third floor had a small movie theater and gym style locker room. The second floor was full of rooms for rent as well as a small bar, with lounge and some vending machines.

The first floor, once again, had several rooms for rent, a hot tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The basement was large and mostly darker than the rest of the building. There was a dungeon room with a sling and some other furniture, which turned out to be an orgy room with a large bed and fairly large labyrinth with several glory holes, ramps, bars, and handles. 

It was still early in the evening and the place had only a few patrons walking around. After my walk around I decided to go upstairs and watch a bit of porn to get in the mood. The room was empty, so I sat down on the bench and watched the screen for a few minutes. It didn’t take long at all to get me hard.

I took off my towel and begun to stroke my cock. As I did a couple of guys walked in. They looked a bit older than myself and surely very interested in what I was doing. We exchanged nods and a quick smile, but I didn’t stop playing with my now excitingly hard cock. The two guys sat on both sides of me and soon both had their cock outs stroking and watching me rather than the screen. I decided to move things along.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

“I’m John,” I offered. But instead of polite introduction or conversation, one of the guys simply stood up in front of me, pointing his hard cock directly at my face. I smiled, that was exactly what I came here for, I thought to myself and opened my mouth to take this total stranger's cock in my warm mouth. He was not into foreplay, he pushed his cock deep into my throat making me gag. I tried to back off, but he grabbed my head and forced his cock even deeper in my throat.

I loved it. I was drooling and gaging on this man’s cock. Meanwhile, his partner took my hand and placed it oh his swollen tool. I was so into it that I didn’t even notice that we had some spectators. I noticed a few guys in the room while my unknown partners decided to switch positions. The other guy stood up as well, now I had two cocks in front of me. I began to alternate between the two. With one cock in each hand, my mouth was going from first to the second and then back again.

I was moaning loudly and as I looked around the crowd around us grew even bigger with at least six guys surrounding us, watching and stroking their cocks. I couldn’t stop smiling, this was exactly what I expected. After several minutes of sucking their cocks, my jaw started to ache. They notice me taking longer pauses between them, so they stopped and pulled me up. One of them dropped to his knees in front and the other behind me. The guy in front started to expertly deep throat my cock driving me crazy, while the guy behind me licked my ass and drove his tongue deeper and faster every time.

I closed my eyes and submitted myself to the overwhelming pleasure. Our crowd of spectators grew a little bit larger and a little bit bolder. Two more guys stepped in closer and began to bite and pinch my nipples. That made my knees weak and I sank to the floor. Two of my original partners took immediate advantage of the situation, one stuffed my mouth, and the other my ass with their stiff cocks.

Neither one of them was gentle about it. Almost immediately they found the rhythm and the onslaught on my mouth and ass became steady and rhythmic pounding, just as if they had done it before. I was being overwhelmed with pleasure, very soon they both sped up and I knew they were both about to cum. I was waiting for them to breed me, but instead, they both pulled out their hard cocks and standing over me, sprayed their cum all over my face. That triggered some others in the room. Two more came up and shot their loads on my face, coating me in cum. My two partners disappeared just as quickly as they appeared before. I was left alone on my knees in the video room with my face dripping with cum and a huge smile on my face. I stoop up and headed for the showers. It was time to take a break.

Published 
Written by johnlastik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments