Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biker Boy

"Andy finally gets a good fucking..."

13
5 Comments 5
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Many years ago on a business trip, I visited a coastal town that had a wonderful esplanade. The promenade was a good mile long, and well-known as pick-up area for M2M action. Unfortunately my success rate there had not been exemplary, and I had only been lucky once on a prior visit. That encounter had been rather boring, and infinitely forgettable, so, ‘lucky’ may not be the correct choice of word. That was about to change, however, on a lovely summer evening that the encounter I am about to retell, took place.

***

At around seven-thirty p.m., I took a stroll on the promenade. On my brisk and enjoyable walk I did not observe any potential hook-ups, outward bound. Half an hour later, as I was returning to the hotel, I observed two guys in conversation next to an underground public toilet area. It was situated about two hundred metres from the hotel. The one man was nondescript, but the other
 stocky, sexy, and dressed in the leather outfit that biker’s generally wore. As I neared they descended the stairs of the public toilet. I had an ‘oh-fuck’ moment as they passed out of sight, regretting a possible missed opportunity with ‘Biker Boy.’

Passing the entrance to the toilets I stood a little further on, and looked at the ocean. To my delight they exited the toilets a few minutes later. ‘Nondescript,’ looked a little miffed as he walked off in the opposite direction. Biker Boy, however, took up station about ten metres from me, apparently also interested in looking out to sea. After a few occasional glances, I decided to make the first move. I was really not interested in toilet-action, and with my hotel fairly near saw no necessity for a, risky, cheap-thrill.

On the opposite side of the double road bordering the esplanade, there was a park. To the left side of this park, a pathway led up to the parking area at the rear of my hotel. As I crossed the road Biker Boy followed. Once in the park he moved to an open area next to the path, and unzipped his pants. I moved closer and began to unzip, when a large group of people moved down the path in our direction. This threw me somewhat, and quickly zipping up, I began to ascend the path towards the hotel.

Almost at the top, I saw him following, before he stopped at a large motorcycle I had passed on the way up. He began retrieving his helmet from the bike, with a quizzical expression on his face. I was totally determined not to miss out on this golden opportunity, and approached him.

“I am staying at the hotel, would you like to have a drink with me?” I asked.

“Yeah that would be great,” was his reply. Once again encasing his helmet in a storage facility on the bike, he followed me to the hotel. En route he introduced himself as Dirk, to which I replied that my name was Andy.

Entering the lobby I asked what I could buy him to drink, to which he answered, “Nothing thanks
 lets go to you room, I need to fuck.”

Shrugging with a shit-faced grin, I led the way to my room. After I closed the door behind us, I tried to strike up a conversation with Dirk. He was having none of that, however, and interrupted my chitchat somewhat dismissively.

“I need butt
 manhole. I have a fucking boring wife at home, and don’t want to do the foreplay shit. That other fuck I met across the road wasn’t into being screwed, so I told him to fuck-off. I want you on the bed ASAP, ready to receive. You got me?” he concluded.

After his speech I simply replied “Yes sir,” before I began stripping. Naturally, my shorts, T-shirt, and slops, were much easier to remove than his bikers outfit. Once he was naked I got a good look at this alpha-male. He was fucking hot! Dirk was moderately hairy, and had a beautiful natural burly physique.

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

His cock was fat and meaty, with a girth that looked like it could persecute the most accommodating arse.

As he got on the bed he flung my legs apart, before surprising lowering himself onto me, and kissing me passionately. I had been expecting a, ‘wham, bam, thankyou mam,’ experience. He had the most powerful tongue I had ever experienced, which dominated my mouth. With my head locked by his broad hands, Dirk made sure he was in total control.

All the while his muscular hips ground into me rhythmically. Lifting his head eventually, Dirk began to lick my entire face, with his thick pink slug, frequently returning to my mouth. Throughout his foreplay, he uttered the most incredible groans. They were low horny murmurs of contentment, which excited me beyond belief.

Lifting off me he turned me onto my stomach, before he began lubricating my butt-hole. I had never had a rimming like that before, and gratefully pushed my butt up encouraging his attack. With me groaning like a bitch in heat, his hot tongue brushed my manhole as it powerfully flicked to and fro, like a fat paint brush daubing paint into a crevice. In ecstasy, I almost tore the sheets on my bed to pieces. Pulling my cheeks far apart his lips suctioned onto my pucker, before the slug began stabbing my butt-hole with intensity.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven as he speared his tongue in, and out, while groaning like an animal. His oral onslaught was manic and absolutely fantastic. Unable to contain my lust I began to beg, “Please fuck me
 please.”

Scurrying up my body he inserted his chunky knob into me swiftly. It hurt like hell, but I didn’t give a fuck as my girth magnet locked onto his obese pecker. Pushing back into him, I let him frantically batter my greedy hole. Dirk’s thrusting kept gathering momentum as he pushed, and pulled, all the way in, and out of me.

After several minutes Dirk went totally berserk, when he reached climax, shuddering as he sprayed his spunk into me. My abused sphincter felt like it had been hit by a freight train, but I had just had the fucking of my life!

Collapsing onto me afterwards, we lay still for a short while. After I eventually turned around, he again began kissing me. Clamped by his strong hands my face got its second coat of saliva, before his next oral excavation began. Slowly, he again began pulverising my genitals with thick log. I whimpered as the torture of my balls intensified.

Lifting his body later, he placed my legs on his shoulders before his hefty bulge again conquered my swollen arse-lips. With his torso lifted on straight arms, he vehemently began hammering my bung-hole. We grunted in unison, as he speared me in a staccato manner, ever increasing his force.

I feverishly commenced tugging my dick, and shortly unloaded my pent-up cream all over my chest. Slowing his assault and leaning on one arm, he began scooping up the seed and feeding it to me with his right hand. Dirk then pulled out of me, and lowering my legs moved up my body with his knees on either side of me. With his dick inches away from my mouth, he excitedly jerked his heavy knob. When he unloaded, he gushed all over my head and into my mouth. Lowering his body back onto mine after, we feasted together before his tongue cleansed my face.

We again kissed, before I finally I asked if I could buy him the drink promised earlier. Smiling, he graciously accepted my offer. Dirk worked at a nearby vehicle production factory, in the plastics division. He was married, but his wife was away that week visiting her sister. Fortunately, we did have a repeat performance the following evening, after I bought him dinner. Regrettably, I had to head back home early the following morning.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments