Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Gift

"Travis gives Mike a birthday present he will always remember."

15
6 Comments 6
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words


It was nearly a year ago today that I was given the best gift I’d ever received.

The day started off like any other day. I woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast and went to school. Today was my birthday, eighteenth to be exact, but I didn’t feel different at all. When I got to school my best friend, Travis, came over to me, swung his arm around my shoulder, and started yelling, “Make way for the birthday boy!” I felt a little embarrassed but I still laughed at Travis’s stupidity.

Travis was almost nineteen but acted like a child. Travis and I have always lived by each other so we became friends when we were children. We know everything about each other from our favorite foods to how many girls we’ve been with. Actually I’ve never been with a girl. Travis’s very easy going, charming-when he wants to be, and can always make me laugh.

“Shush, Travis. Don’t be so loud.” I told him trying to get him to be quiet before a teacher came over to scold us.

“All right, all right. Mike, you need to loosen up. It’s your birthday. You need to have some fun.” He took his arm from my shoulder and put his hands in his pockets.

I have to admit, back then I had a crush on Travis. But of course, I never told him that. We were both guys and it would’ve been really awkward. But no matter. Travis looked so cool walking down the hallway. His long, red hair fell in his face, almost covering his beautiful light green eyes, his broad shoulders covered by the white t-shirt he wore were so strong, and Travis himself was just amazing. All of the girls loved him. I was even jealous of his girlfriends. I looked so out of place walking next to him with my black hair, hazel eyes, and small frame. I felt awkward.

“Hey, Mike, are your parents taking off tonight?” my parents both worked long hours so I hardly got to see them, but I guess I’m used to it.

“No.” I sighed.

“Well, then come over to my place. We can celebrate together.” He smiled at me and my heart did a back flip.

“Okay.”

After school I went home and changed. I put on a blue button down shirt, a white under shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. Then I went to Travis’s place. His parents were traveling abroad so it was the two of us. We spent most of the rest of the day just messing around with each other and eating junk food.

It was past ten when I told Travis that I should probably be getting home.

“But don’t you want your cake?” I froze, he knew my weakness.

“Well, maybe I could stay a bit longer.” I said turning around to face Travis. He smiled at me and I thought for sure I was blushing. He walked into the kitchen then came out with a plate with a piece of cake on it. I was practically jumping up and down as he gave it to me. (I love chocolate) “Where’s your piece?”

“I’m not hungry.” I plopped myself onto the couch and started eating. It was delicious. Travis just sat down next to me and watched me eat. When I’d finished Travis was staring at me very intensely- like he was thinking about something very important. I didn’t know what to do so I smiled at him. “Thank you, Travis.”

Travis gave me a weird smile. I was taken aback. He took the plate from me and put it on the coffee table.

“Do you want your present now?”

I nodded my head yes.

“Close your eyes.”

I did, not knowing what to expect.

Suddenly, I felt something press against my lips. I opened my eyes. It was Travis. My face was going hot. I couldn’t believe it. Travis was kissing me. Me!

He pulled his lips away from mine. He was staring at my red face with a smile. After that I couldn’t control my body. I suddenly threw myself onto Travis; I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. Travis lost his balance and we both fell back, I landed on top. Thinking back on it I guess it was sort of stupid.

There I lay on Travis, realizing what I had just done and feeling my face growing hotter and hotter. I stared at Travis; he looked confused, which made me feel embarrassed. Then he started laughing very loudly. I sat up, sitting on his lap, and then he sat up leaning on his hands.

“Oh, thank God!” he said after he finally stopped laughing. “I wasn’t sure but that answered my question.”

What? I thought

“I didn’t know if you felt the same way.” Travis said, apparently noticing my confusion.

KoreanGirl1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KoreanGirl1

He gave me a sexy smile that made me melt inside. His hand reached out and gently caressed my face. He sat up more and kissed me over and over; on my cheek, lips, neck. His lips felt so good when they touched my fevered skin.

Travis had somehow gotten me on my back, I only remember him kissing me, and then he was on top of me. He unbuttoned my shirt and lifted my undershirt off of me and kissed my bare skin. He kissed lower and lower until he got to the top of my jeans; then he started to unzip them.

“Mike…” he said softly.

“Nnnnhh?” was the only thing I could say as I looked at Travis’s face; I think he may have been blushing.

“Mike, I love you.” My heart suddenly stopped. I couldn’t have felt any happier at that moment. I was so overcome with joy that I started to cry.

“I love you, too, Travis. I love you so much.”

“Mike, I want to make love to you.” Travis looked at me intensely. “I want to kiss you and touch you everywhere and make you moan in ecstasy. I want you to know how much I love you.” He kissed me again but more passionately this time.

“I want that too, Travis.” I whispered to him. “I want that so much.”

I pulled off Travis’s shirt and he slipped off my pants, along with my boxers. His lips touched every inch of me and I loved it. Then he started to suck me; I was making noises that I had never made before. His fingers slipped inside my wet hole while he kissed my hot flesh. This continued for a while. His hands were everywhere, on me and in me. I moaned and cried just like he wanted me to as he stroked me making me hard. There was so much going on that I almost didn’t notice that I came all over him; I was a little embarrassed but Travis didn’t mind. He only smeared it across our bodies.

Travis stopped what seemed like an hour later and still he hadn’t done anything more than touch, kiss and suck me.

“Mike… I’m gonna put it in now.” He started to spread my legs; my heart raced as I felt the head of his cock push against my hole. I didn’t realize he was so hard. Slowly, he pushed until he was completely inside of me. Once inside he began to push and pull it in and out, harder and faster. Soon he was surging through me with such force I couldn’t stop from screaming out with pleasure. I clutched on to him digging my nails into his back.

Sometime later, Travis stopped. I stared up at him as I lay on the ground, his long hair fell over his face and he glistened with sweat. I was about to ask him why he’d stopped when he suddenly turned me over, then he thrust into me again. His hard, throbbing cock felt so good as pushed through me. Soon we were both rocking back and forth with the rhythm of his thrusts.

Soon, I felt myself about to come but Travis grabbed hold of my cock and placed his finger over it so I couldn’t release. He continued to surge into me. I felt like I was about to burst when he finally let go as he came inside of me. I let out a loud cry as I came everywhere. Travis pulled his cock out of me and laid down beside me on the ground, he was panting almost as heavily as I was. I stared at Travis with heavy eyes. I was so tired; my eyes were beginning to close.

“Mike…” my eyes opened a little. I was looking right at Travis’s flustered face; his hand caressed my cheek as he spoke. “Mike, are you all right?”

I laughed at his question. He made it sound like someone had beaten me up- although that’s kind of what happened. “Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just a little tired.” I said smiling. Travis laughed a little.

“Then that means that’s all for tonight. Damn!”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Travis smiled at me.

“I was hoping to go again but seeing as how you’re not experienced…” With that comment I felt my face grow hot again. “It’s okay though.” Travis said leaning on his arms. He smiled at me so sweetly then leaned in and kissed me. “Happy birthday, Mike.” He whispered. I felt my eyes growing heavy again. The last thing I remember was telling Travis that I loved him.

That was how I spent my eighteenth birthday. The next morning I woke up in Travis’s room but as soon as I woke up Travis wanted to have sex again and we did… three times. Since then Travis and I have been dating; we’re acting almost exactly the same as we did before except for the sex.

Travis said he had something planned for tonight. The only thing he told me was that chocolate syrup would be involved. I think it’s going to be fun.

Published 
Written by dirtygirl694ever
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments