Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cats and Dogs

"A couple discuss a new outfit idea for Pride London."

19
16 Comments 16
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Thank's to KimmiBeGood's micro, 'Love Is Love', my head was already mulling over ideas for this story. The other inspiration was the cover photo which I took at Pride 2019. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is totally new territory for me and I hope that I have achieved the appropriate tone for the story."

“Ta-da!" Matthew said as he walked into the room.

Mark laughed before asking, “What the fuck do you look like?”

Matthew reached behind and grabbed his tail and started to swing it as he paraded in front of his husband.

“So, your orange dog suit from Pride London in 2019 got me thinking. All through the twentieth century the freedom to express ourselves as equal human beings was repressed. It took a fifty-year revolution to get to where we are today and there's still miles to go."

“You don’t have to preach to me, I was arrested in Morocco in 2000 just for holding my boyfriend’s hand. Hell, it was only five years before that I was thrown out of a hotel bar in this country for an act of gross indecency. Again, holding his hand!”

Matthew sat down next to Mark and took his hand to help soothe him.

“I know. You were far braver than me, it took me an age to come to terms with being attracted to men and to come out. My niece was a diamond, she found it astounding that people still make a thing about coming out, to quote her, ‘I never came out as straight’ and she was so right. Her attitude helped all of our family understand that it’s not abnormal.”

Mark put his arm around his husband as he saw him filling up.

“On the plus side, next year’s Pride march in London will be the fortieth anniversary. Every milestone is a cause to give thanks, if not celebrate.” Matthew said. “With the shift in attitudes, at least here, not just to gay relationships, but the dawning recognition of the infinite diversity of genders, I got to thinking about an analogy for it all.”

Matthew jumped out of his seat and held his arms out, “This! Cats and dogs have always been analogous to opposites. Fight like cats and dogs. Dogs chasing cats in cartoons and so on. You go in your dog outfit, I’ll go as a cat and we can walk or ride through the parade together.”

Mark got up and put his hand on Matthew’s cheek and kissed him softly. Without a word he left the room and went upstairs. Matthew knew that Mark did this when he wanted to mull something over, so he gave him his space. It was about fifteen minutes later that Mark called down.

“Matt, come up here.”

He did as asked and rushed up the stairs. When he entered their bedroom, Mark had changed into his orange dog outfit.

“So, you going to chase me?” Mark asked.

The pair of them burst out laughing. Matthew stalked across the bedroom, onto the bed and crawled across to where Mark was. When he stood in front of him, he reached up and undid the poppers holding the snout onto his outfit.

“This is a hindrance,” Matthew said and then he leant in and kissed him.

“You know that I love that smell but we are going to make a hell of a noise.” Mark wrapped his arms around Matthew and pulled him close.

As they kissed more passionately, the leather of their outfit rubbed together and squeaked. It was not long before the pair of them started giggling. Mark rubbed his hands down the front of Matthew’s outfit.

“Add some boobs and a long blonde wig and you could give Michelle a run for her money,” he said.

He did not stop at Matthew’s chest but carried on moving lower until he was kneeling in front of his lover. After a second he looked up.

“A little help here.”

Matthew pulled at a strap at the side, held on by Velcro and then reached inside, lowering the hidden zip.

“Ooh, clever," Mark remarked, reaching inside. "Ooh, and a little bit excited."

He pulled his cock free and held it while he inhaled, looking for the familiar scent. It was there but now tinged with the fresh smell of leather. He stroked gently before running his tongue over the length of his lover, coaxing him to his full length.

Matthew knew full well that Mark got turned on just by giving him pleasure. So when he pulled him to standing, it was no surprise that when he felt between his legs he felt him pushing against the leather of the crotch piece. He turned Mark and pushed him backwards onto the bed while holding onto the top of the piece which popped off in his hand.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

Mark lay back knowing what to expect. Matthew walked around to the side where Mark's head was and got onto the bed. He spent time kissing all over his face before attacking his mouth. Their mouths opened and their tongues started to battle for dominance. After a time like this, Matthew continued his journey down Mark’s body. He kissed and kneaded through the leather of his dog suit until he reached his target.

As his lips sank over Mark’s cock, he felt a similar feeling over his. Mark pulled his gloves off and enjoyed the tactile feel of Matthew’s suit. Stroking him softly and selfishly so only he could enjoy it. Then adding more pressure, gripping and pulling him to share their pleasure.

After a few minutes of this, Matthew rolled over, pulling Mark onto his front, but squirmed out from underneath him. Matthew had grabbed a bottle of lube when he had moved and now spent time ensuring that his own cock was well covered. He positioned himself behind his lover, the only obstacle to his progress was the tail on Mark’s suit. This made Matthew smile as he lifted out of the way.

The next few minutes were spent preparing Mark. Slowly, he reached deeper and relished when he saw Mark’s reactions. He did not play too much around his prostate as he did not want him firing off early. When he felt his lover was ready, Matthew slowly pushed himself into him. He knew what Mark could take, so did not hesitate to push fully into him. It was gratifying to hear him sigh when he reached full depth.

“Okay?” Matthew checked before starting.

“Always with you.”

Mark dropped onto his elbows to give Matthew a better angle to work at. Matthew in turn tried to put more pressure where he knew Mark reacted best. Slowly rubbing his cock back and forth, trying to get it to twitch and throb against his prostate.

When he heard his breathing increasing, Matthew reached around to Mark’s front and took hold of his dick. In time with his movements, Matthew stroked back and forth along Mark’s full length. Mark was pushing back to meet Matthew and the pair were moving closer and closer to their climax. It was not long before Matthew released deep into Mark’s bowels. The feeling of warmth flooding him and Matthew’s cock throbbing inside, all added to the feelings that rushed through his own member. Almost simultaneously, Mark unloaded too.

As they relaxed afterwards, lying in each other’s arms and basking in their after-glow, they were both smiling.

“Well that wasn’t quite what I planned,” Matthew said. “However, if that’s the result, I think I’ll be wearing this catsuit a lot more between now and September.”

“I’ll be honest, it was a happy surprise for me too. I do have one complaint though.”

Matthew started to sit up, suddenly concerned. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“You’re not planning to wear this,” Mark started to ask as he started to stroke Matthew’s chest, “after September?”

“Oh, I’m sure I can be persuaded.”

They both laughed at this.

“I do have one request,” Matthew said.

“Oh?”

“That we don't take part in the parade at Pride 2022."

“Why’s that?” Mark asked.

“I still want to go, I want to go with you too but as part of the crowd. More to the point, my mum wants to go with us, both of us.”

“Oh, that’s fabulous news! Yes, I’d love that. She’ll be what? Eighty-five?”

Matthew nodded.

“Like you said, every milestone is cause for a celebration.”

With a last kiss and cuddle, the couple got up and undressed before climbing into the shower together.

And yes, my mum, who will be 85, is planning to accompany me to Pride London 2022...

Thank you to the moderators for helping me getting this published.

And thank you to everyone that reads, comments and/or votes.

All feedback is welcome, either in the comments or via a direct message.

 

 

Published 
Written by kiteares
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments