Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enticed #36: A Thousand Moans

"Another Photo Shoot Becomes Special"

7
1 Comment 1
2.0k Views 2.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is part thirty-six of my adventures in the early ‘90s with a gay man about fifteen years older than me who saw me as a near-reincarnation of his first boyfriend and how I became a small-town boy toy."

Matthew met me in the lobby of their building in downtown Twin City. I was there to shoot some portraits and promotional photos of him for his bodybuilding competitions.

He was caramel brown with thick lips and very short hair reminding me of Michael. His tight yellow polo contrasted nicely against his skin. His pleated designer jeans couldn’t hide his prominent, round ass as I followed him to the elevator to head up to the fifth-floor apartment he shared with Mike. I couldn’t help stealing glimpses of his body during the ride.

Mike met us at the door of their apartment in a tight white polo and jeans. He was nicely tanned with short, medium-brown hair.

“I can’t tell you how much we loved your striptease,” Mike said as he grabbed my hand. “I mean, that was so sexy!”

They were acquaintances of BJ’s from the Queen City competition. We’d met at the gay bar after the competition when BJ offered my photography services to the group and made me hand out business cards.

They both were bodybuilders, though Matthew was the only one who had competed that night in the weight class below BJ’s. He was nearly as built as BJ, all muscle and veins. But he was noticeably smaller in some areas and lighter overall.

And, of course, his caramel skin had its own appeal.

It had been clear they were a couple the night of the competition in the bar. They were much more touchy-feely than BJ and I had been. Mike was sitting next to me that night and was very interested in the cock ring I wore around my wrist.

That led to explaining my relationship with Blaise, and then Bill, and then the fact I was wearing the cock ring I’d placed on BJ’s package to enhance his look for the competition, which I was wearing on my right wrist.

They also had been in the audience when BJ coerced me into performing an impromptu strip show for all the patrons of the bar that night.

“It’s actually part of the reason we called you for new pictures,” Matthew said, trying to usher me into their living room.

“I don’t understand,” I said.

“We’d love to see more of you,” Mike chimed in. “We’ve both been fantasizing about you and wondering if we could get you to ourselves.”

“Mike’s been doing most of the fantasizing,” Matthew said in a deep, forceful voice. “I’ve just been enjoying how horny you make him in his daydreams.”

“Well, I am a full-service photographer,” I said with a wink. “Y’know, there’s a reason I give a huge discount to hot, muscled hunks like you two.”

Mike and Matthew were about the same height and weight, roughly the same as me. But it was clear Matthew was the more serious bodybuilder even with their clothes on. Mike was considerably more built than I was. There was no mistaking that Matthew was competition-level, though. Like BJ, he was cut and vascular to superhero level.

I set up in their living room for the first few poses of Matthew in street clothes and a few of the pair together. They both mentioned doing some shots on the roof. There was a patio area for residents of the building up there with nice views of the city.

I wasn’t aware I would be doing couples portraits. And mentioned a difference in time and work.

Matthew apologized for the extra work and said they would pay whatever I charged. He also told me he wanted to get the portraits done first before he had to oil up for the professional pictures.

I already could tell how their relationship worked. Matthew quite obviously was the top, the alpha. He was in charge of every situation. His domineering spirit was palpable. Even I felt submissive to him – even with my clothes on. Mike always followed his lead.

“But” I continued, “I do have a couple personal photography projects.”

Posing for my art projects, I told them, would be a good way to make up for springing the couple’s portraits on me.

After several individual and couple’s shots around their immaculate living room, we headed up to a communal patio on the roof of the building. The afternoon sun already was low and directional and gave me nice lighting with the addition of a well-anchored reflector.

When I had enough shots of Matthew alone and with Mike, he headed down to the apartment to change while I did some individual portraits of Mike.

Ten minutes later, Matthew reappeared in his satiny red posing pouch. It was an unlined thong that showed every line and bulge of his obviously thick cock. He didn’t try to keep it hidden, either.

I couldn’t help noticing how prominent his tight, round ass was. As a bodybuilder, of course, he worked hard to get his glutes looking good. But I suspected his brown cheeks benefited from his racial heritage, as well. He had an ass any gay man would drool over. And any straight man would cum in his pants to see that ass on a woman.

As he began striking pose after pose from his stage routine, he occasionally adjusted himself to make sure the contour of his sizable cock was visible. Mike acted as his spotter. Any time he didn’t think Matthew’s meat was displayed properly, he spoke up – or took matters into his own hands.

“Do you have a cock ring?” I asked. “They do wonders for bulges of every size. Remember how good Ben looked on stage? I don’t think he’s nearly as large as Matthew. A good tight cock ring would really make him pop out.”

When Mike admitted they didn’t have one, I suggested a watch band.

“Any kind of leather or canvas watch band will do the same thing,” I said. “Or a rubber band will work for a while. You just can’t keep a rubber band on for very long.”

Mike immediately took off his Timex, pushed Matthew’s thong down and buckled it around his hairless cock and balls.

I was impressed by Matthew’s veiny meat. Even half hard, I could tell he would be larger than me when fully erect. It was thick and meaty and only slightly darker brown than the rest of his body. Only his fat, spongy head was bright red.

Mike strapped his watch on his lover tight and pulled the thong up over the now almost obscenely bulging package. I had to get a few close-ups of his growing satin-covered sex.

Matthew’s caramel skin shimmered and glistened covered in oil in the afternoon sun. I made sure to make the most of the light with a variety of poses that showed him off in ways normal bodybuilder photos didn’t. The opportunity for low angles that removed everything except sky and clouds from the background and the perfect light allowed me to capture Matthew looking as god-like as humanly possible. I wished I could shoot BJ there.

As we were winding down, I wondered if we could use the great light and unusual location for other shots.

“How private is this rooftop?” I asked. “Can we do some nudes up here real quick?”

They both assured me they’d had plenty of private sessions up there. But it was hard to be sure a comfortable Friday evening in September wouldn’t bring some of their fellow tenants up to enjoy the breeze and sunset. They were game if I was.

Matthew dropped his pouch in a second. Mike pushed it into his back pocket as I began a series of close-ups on his half-hard brown cock. In most of them, it was impossible to tell the watch band was just that. But I had Mike adjust it to place the timepiece at the top so the time would be clearly visible in a few photos.

Mike quickly offered another suggestion, pulled his watch off Matthew’s cock and balls, and slid his hands over Matthew’s oily back. He sensuously transferred the oil from his hands to his lover’s cock, getting him almost completely hard in the process.

Now Matthew’s stiff brown cock was as shimmery as the rest of his hairless body.

After more than a roll of the cock solo, I sent Mike in to give some white-on-brown contrast. His white hands held, stroked, and caressed the dark meat lovingly and surprisingly artistically.

A roll later, I could see Matthew breathing heavier as his now stiff nine-inch cock was aching for release.

“Can you finish him, Mike?” I asked. “Try to catch some cum in the palm of your hand.”

It took just a few seconds of Mike jacking the brown cock to release huge wads of white goo.

On my knees beside him, I captured several shots of cum in mid-air silhouetted against the setting sun.

Matthew caught his breath as he pulled his posing pouch back on and we headed down to their apartment before being discovered.

While Matthew showered the oil off, Mike offered me a beer while I changed film. I couldn’t help noticing how good he looked, his tan contrasting against the tight white polo.

“That was amazing!” Mike said. “I can’t wait to see those pictures.”

“It might take me about a week or so to get them all developed and get contact sheets printed for you,” I said. “I’ll call you when I get something for you to look at and we can set up a time to get together again.”

I pulled a camera up to my eye and grabbed a couple of shots of Mike in candid poses before he could say anything.

“What was that?” he asked.

“You look really good,” I admitted. “I might have to come back for more shots of you alone.”

He smiled shyly as I put that last camera away. Just then, Matthew appeared from down the hall still a little wet, his waist wrapped in a small towel. His thick cock bulged the towel in a way that was much hotter than if he’d walked in naked and swinging.

“Wow,” I let slip when I saw him before Mike turned to look.

“Doesn’t he look hot in a towel?” he asked. “You might have put something on for our guest.”

“I don’t have anything to hide anymore,” Matthew said. “I might as well be comfortable. Do you mind, A?”

“Both of you can be comfortable as far as I’m concerned,” I said. “I wouldn’t mind shooting you for my ‘Boys on Film’ project, too, Mike.”

“Really?” Mike sounded shocked, but pleasantly.

“Of course,” I said. “You’re gorgeous. Why wouldn’t I want to shoot you?”

“That’s a great idea,” Matthew agreed. “I’d love to see some hot photos of you.”

A couple more minutes of Matthew’s encouragement was all it took for Mike to begin stripping down for me. I made him stop so I could get a camera out again.

I shot him as he pulled his polo over his head and posed him around the living room in nothing but his jeans and muscles. Then I let him slide them down slowly, shooting his tight thighs and ass throughout the process.

I grabbed a few shots of Mike’s pink cock in their living room. At half-hard, he was about four inches long. His shaft was about the same pink color as mine as it was obvious from his tan lines, he didn’t tan nude like competition bodybuilders did. His head was fat and round even when flaccid.

“Can we go back up to the roof?” I asked. “I know it’s almost dark. But I think I can do some interesting things with lighting up there – that is, if we can have some privacy.”

Mike pulled his jeans back up and Matthew pulled on tight gym shorts that left little to the imagination for the short elevator ride up to the roof.

As soon as we saw the roof was clear, I posed Mike in jeans in several places around the roof, on benches and lounge chairs and with the darkening sky in the background.

As soon as I gave the word, they both were naked again.

With some creative flash work, I captured some amazing shots of Mike and Matthew separately and together. They allowed me to shoot them in very vulnerable, personal situations as they caressed and held each other. They kissed, fondled, and hugged each other lovingly as they apparently forgot I was there. Just in time I got some great silhouettes of their muscled bodies against a purple and pink sunset.

Then I dropped to my knees to shoot their stiff cocks together, brown and pink.

Before I realized it, Mike bent down and engulfed Matthew’s stiff meat. I shifted position enough to catch a shot of Mike’s mouth on Matthew’s cock and Matthew’s brown fingers in Mike’s hair.

After thirty minutes and a couple rolls of film, they both decided we needed to go inside so they could finish each other. I wished I could get some shots of their cum flying through the nighttime air. But they weren’t sure how much more privacy we might have on the roof.

I filed that idea away for trial at the pond one night.

BiancaFlowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaFlowers

On the elevator ride down to their floor I realized my own cock was stiff and throbbing.

They both had remained naked with hard rods bobbing before me. I wasn’t sure how much more I could take.

“It looks like we aren’t the only ones turned on, Matthew,” Mike said, staring at the bulge in my jeans. Closer inspection showed I already had a small wet spot of leaking precum.

“We’re always up for a third,” Matthew said, extending his hand to fondle my tight crotch.

“I’m always up for being a third,” I said as I rubbed over my tightening jeans.

“You’re definitely up,” Mike replied.

As soon as we entered their apartment, Matthew and Mike dropped onto the couch and locked lips, their hands searching for each other’s cocks and balls.

I pulled off my shirt and unbuttoned my jeans with my eyes glued to their passion.

In seconds, I was on my knees before them sliding my hands up their hairless naked thighs in search of wrinkled balls and stiff cocks.

“My favorite flavors,” I purred. “Chocolate and vanilla.”

I licked my way up one thigh and then another seeking balls or cock meat. I already was breathing heavily, salivating and aching for cock and cum between my lips.

Finally, I found a sac of throbbing balls and sucked one into my mouth and then another. I licked a long wet trail up the shaft of one stiff cock until I found it’s bulbous head and pulled it in my mouth. I sucked and licked and swallowed and pulled it deep into my throat until my nose was hard against a clean-shaven pubis.

I felt a throb and heard a gasp as I sucked and licked and swallowed. A minute later, I switched to a pair of loose, hanging balls and a thick, heavy cock and felt a different pulse and throb.

I didn’t have to open my eyes to know who I was sucking. Matthew was a thick and throat-banging nine inches. Mike was curved upward a little with a fat, round head at the end of his six inches. Even at full hardness, Matthew had a lot of loose skin to slide up and down his shaft. Mike’s, on the other hand, was stretched so tight he seemed to be straining against his groin.

Like BJ, Matthew’s balls seemed small for his sac. They seemed to hang loose all the time. Mike’s were nearly the largest I’d seen and they were tightly constricted under the base of his cock.

While I licked and sucked one cock, the other was being sometimes violently jacked just inches from my face. When I switched cocks, I squeezed and jacked the other meat slick with my own saliva. While I was busy in their laps, Mike leaned over and began licking and nibbling Matthew’s erect nipple. He twitched with each little bite.

I slid my hand under Mike’s thigh and pushed it up. He instinctively lifted his foot up onto the couch and I pushed my thumb against his tight, pink asshole as I throated his cock.

After a few minutes of being torn between which cock was going to cum in me first, I stopped.

“I want both of you to cum in my ass,” I breathed, saliva dripping down my chin. “I don’t care who’s first. It’s your choice.”

Matthew, true to his personality, was forceful, violent, selfish. He insisted on being first and bent me over where I stood. He squatted to give my asshole a few licks while Mike retrieved a tube of lubricant.

Once he was satisfied with my level of lubrication, Matthew pushed his thick meat into me in one strong thrust that made us both grunt. He pumped me hard and violently. His massive cock stretched and spread my ass as he filled me balls-deep with every stroke.

I had to brace myself against a wall to keep from banging my head.

I made sure to give him the full submissive treatment. Between grunts of pain and pleasure, I begged him; I goaded him; I praised his huge cock and hot body.

He did feel wonderful, to be honest. I loved his forcefulness and size. His huge balls slapped loudly against my taint as I begged for his release. It had been a while since I’d been taken by force with no regard for comfort or sensuality.

“Please, Matthew!” I grunted. “Please, cum inside me! You’re such a fucking god! Give me all your huge cock!”

He grunted in response and kept up an intense pace for several minutes. It took him much longer than most men to fill me with his sperm in spite of his violent use of my body.

When he finally did, I felt a sharp thump inside as I was filled with hot sticky cum.

He continued to pump his enormous cock into my tight hole until there was no more cum.

Before he could pull out, I grabbed at his hips.

“No!” I begged. “Don’t pull out! Stay in me! I love to feel cocks inside me until they’re too small. Please, stay in me as long as you can.”

Matthew dropped over my back and kissed me lightly. His breath was hot and heavy. I reached back and caressed his empty balls.

When his limp cock finally slid out of me, Matthew disappeared down the hall.

“Can I ride you on top, Mike?” I asked, still panting as I straightened up. “You’ll get to feel Matthew’s hot cum running out onto your balls.”

Without a word, he dropped to the floor, his tight, pale cock waiting.

On my hands and knees, I gave Mike’s cock a few wet licks and left a generous amount of spit on it. Then I swung my leg over to straddle his hips.

I slowly guided his wet meat to my stretched and gooey asshole. I could feel my pulse was still elevated as I slid Mike’s head around to gather some of his partner’s leaking cum for lubrication.

His fat head gave me at least as much of a stretch as Matthew’s thick cock. I imagined there was an audible plop when the ridge finally broke through. I couldn’t have heard it for my own loud gasp.

There was definite relief when my sphincter closed around his thinner tight shaft. There’s a special pleasure in sliding down a thin hard cock after having been stretched and ridden hard by a much larger, thicker dick.

As hot and exciting as a large cock and forceful fuck was, a smaller piece that fit just right was perfect for a slow, sensual ride.

And that’s exactly what I gave Mike. I slid up and down on him carefully, lifting until I met the resistance of his thick-rimmed head and then slowly gliding down until I felt his balls against my spread ass cheeks. It was just the opposite of what Matthew had done to me.

“Oh, Mike!” I moaned. “You feel so good.”

Mike was moaning loudly and slowly, absently caressing my stiff cock as it swayed over his tight abs.

I dropped my hands to either side of his head to hold myself up so I could rock my hips and grind my ass onto his already throbbing cock.

He grabbed and squeezed my ass cheeks as his moaning got louder and more plaintive. He was begging me without saying a word.

I was leaning down far enough that my cock was rubbing up and down the center of his six-pack in a puddle of my own cum.

“Mmh, Mike,” I purred into his ear. “You fit in me just right. You’re such a king. Fuck me, Majesty! Fill me up!”

He moaned back at me and slid a hand up my back.

Just then I felt those abs tighten and Mike’s cock twitched inside me. I bent farther down to rest my dry lips on his forehead, my hot breath covering his face.

“Cum inside me, King,” I panted. “Give me your cum. Mix your cum with Matthew’s in my tight ass.”

That was all it took. Mike grabbed my hips in a bruising grip and thrust his thin cock as far inside me as possible.

We grunted in unison as he blew a thick, hot load inside me. I could feel wad after wad as his cock continued to spasm for what seemed several minutes.

“More, Lover,” I croaked between ragged breaths. “Give me everything. Don’t pull out until you’re empty.”

A minute later, I settled down on his strong torso as he slowly released the vice grip he’d had on my hips. My pool of cum became a sticky mess as it spread between our naked chests. We both remained motionless for nearly ten minutes as we caught our breath and his spent cock slowly shrank its way out of me.

When I finally rolled off my lover, we both realized Matthew had been watching us, his own cock nearly half hard again. I leaned back over Mike’s body and licked my cum off his tense torse.

Mike ushered me to one bathroom to shower. Matthew was taking him to their bathroom. He had his own plans for Mike’s ass.

After my shower, I found my clothes in the living room and realized it was after midnight. I was nearly ready to leave when Matthew appeared naked with a folded wad of bills.

“This is for you,” he said. “It’s more than we discussed. I know you weren’t planning on shooting any pictures of Mike. So, I put some extra in there for that and there’s some more for the wonderful time you just showed us.”

I quickly fanned the stack to see at least four hundreds. I told Matthew I’d charge him $150 for his shoot.

“This is more than enough,” I said. “Thank you! I’ll call you when I have some proofs for you to look at and we can set up a time for me to come back down for that.”

“Do you have to go?” Mike asked as he entered the living room, also naked.

“Well, it’s kind of late and I’ve got a good drive ahead of me.”

“Right,” he said. “Instead of driving all the way back, just stay here and go home in the morning. I’d love for you to sleep between us.”

“We do have a king-size bed,” Matthew added.

“Only if you’ll let me suck you both to sleep,” I countered. “I didn’t get to taste either of you.”

A minute later, I was squatting between two muscled, naked men with cocks as stiff as their huge thigh muscles. They were lying on their huge bed with me on my knees between them.

It took just a few minutes to milk both men dry. Their cum was thin and runny after they’d filled my ass and probably had cum again together while in the shower. But they both tasted similar, a little bitter and salty. Mike’s offering still was a bit thicker than Matthew’s and not quite as bitter.

I licked up every drop and wiped my own dribbling sperm off my twitching cock, making a show of licking and sucking my fingers dry.

“That’s so fucking hot,” Mike said.

A few minutes later, Matthew’s thick brown cock was pressing against my ass as he spooned in behind me, kissing my shoulder. I reached around Mike to squeeze his ass while our tongues wrestled.

We awoke the next morning in nearly the same position, but with stiff cocks aching for release.

Mike begged to see me eat my own cum again.

“Can I lick it off your body?” I asked. “And can it be mixed with both of yours’?”

I knelt over Mike on one side and had Matthew do the same. I instructed them both to jack off. They could jack off each other, or I could jack them off and one of them could jack me off. I didn’t care.

“I want an old-fashioned circle jerk,” I said. “We all cum on Mike and I’ll eat every drop.”

They gladly obliged. We all handled each other alternately. Mike lifted his head to give Matthew a few licks.

We all found it extremely arousing watching each other masturbate and had no trouble cumming quickly and covering Mike with puddles of now thick, white cum. We’d all been able to recoup overnight and our semen was full of tasty swimmers that morning.

“Do you mind if I shower with you?” Mike asked, his eyes darting from me to Matthew.

“That’s fine with me,” I said. “The more the merrier. You both can take a turn if you want.”

Both of them smiled and we headed to the master bathroom.

I came twice more during what was for me a very long, sensual shower with two very hot, well-built men. They both watched as the other took their turn with me.

We all kissed and caressed and jacked and came until the hot water ran out. I found I couldn’t keep my hands off Matthew’s amazing ass.

“You’ve got to let me have this ass sometime,” I said. “You both had mine last night. Next time, I want a turn with both of you. I love to top as much as I love to bottom.”

When we finally got dressed again, Matthew and Mike insisted on taking me to breakfast.

While we ate, they took turns explaining the flagging system to me since I’d never heard of it. They told me what each color of bandanna stood for and which side meant what.

It all sounded a bit confusing to me. It seemed like an individual man could only be or like one thing.

“So, what color would you be flying?” Mike asked with an excited tone in his voice.

“I’d have to be orange all the time in both pockets,” I said.

Orange is supposed to denote someone who’s looking for anything, anywhere, any time.

“I’m up for anything anytime, top or bottom, daddy, master, bondage,” I said. “Hell, if it involves having a cock in my mouth or ass, or having my cock in a mouth or ass, I’m ready to go.”

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments