Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fabulous Guy, Fabulous Cock

"I get sucked and totally whacked."

13
2 Comments 2
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
About ten years ago, I regularly chatted online with a younger guy. When I say younger, I am talking about a considerable age gap: fifteen years, in fact.

Anyway, I’d been chatting with Mike for quite a while when, early one Thursday morning, he mentioned that he was free that day. As it happened, so was I, and he immediately encouraged and coaxed me to meet him.

Over the weeks that we’d been chatting, I’d come to like him and this opportunity to meet up seemed too good to waste. And, being absolutely truthful here, I was not only curious but damn horny. I had a familiar warm and fuzzy feeling in my balls. So, I agreed to meet.

Mike gave me directions to a park not far from his house. He said he would be there at nine-thirty. I quickly showered, dressed commando style, and hopped into my F150.

My excitement at the prospect of our meeting was evident when I pressed my foot on the gas pedal rather heavily. Whoa! I took a deep breath, eased back on the accelerator, and slowed down to a sensible speed. I didn’t want a ticket or, even worse, be involved in an accident.

As it was, I got to the park early. But so did Mike. He was already there, standing beside his car. I pulled up beside him, parked and got out.

We eyed each other and said, “Hi,” followed by the customary, “How are you… nice day…” and such like until Mike asked if I would be okay with leaving my truck and riding in his car to his house. I eagerly agreed.

At that point, I had no idea what he thought about me but I found him very attractive and desirable. He was about my height and weight, clean shaven, and wore glasses. We made small talk as he drove.

Parked in the driveway, I followed him into his house where we took off our shoes and he led me downstairs to a bedroom in the basement.

Inside the bedroom, he turned towards me and put a hand on each side of my face. He didn't say a word but drew me towards him and, just like that, he kissed me, and I kissed him back. Our lips and tongues feasted and danced together. We took turns sucking each other's tongue into our mouth, sampling greedily, thrusting in and out.

Then Mike backed up and unbuttoned my shirt. When he started undoing my pants, I tugged his t-shirt up and over his head and cast it aside. My eager fingers trembled as I reached for his jean's fastening and zipper. I was shaking so much, he had to assist me but soon we were both naked - except for our socks - and we embraced and kissed again. Nervous or not, we both had solid erections and they pressed against our bellies as we started a slow grind and hump.

I reached down with my right hand and wrapped my fingers around his cock, his marvelous erect, hot cock. I slowly stroked his shaft, up from the base until my fingers bumped against his glans. I gently pushed Mike, guiding him back to the bed where I had him sit on the edge.

I knelt between his spread thighs, holding his cock with one hand and his testicles with the other.

His cock was fabulous, around six inches long, gloriously thick, and cut. I was delighted and swiftly, eagerly gobbled up as much of it as it could. I sucked and bobbed my head up and down along his length.

Mike had only a light covering of pubic hair and his sac was smooth and hairless. I rolled his testicles around in one hand as I pumped his shaft with the other, all the time sucking his superb cock.

I paused, took a deep breath, and swallowed him as far down as I could without choking and I got my tongue working. His cock throbbed and surged within my mouth. The feeling was virtually overwhelming, almost indescribable. He hummed softly and, with his hands on my head , he pushed and pulled, setting a rhythm and encouraging me to swallow more and more of his length.

I bathed the underside of his shaft with my tongue and lapped the head passionately. Withdrawing his cock from my mouth, I squeezed right down at the base and then pulled up, squeezing, until my fingers again touched his ridge. A pearly white drop of pre-cum appeared and I licked it off. It tasted salty and creamy and left me wanting more.

I devoured his cock again, sucking and bobbing up and down with renewed vigor. Mike had been leaning back on his elbows for a little time but now he sat upright, placed his hands on the sides of my face, and brought more pressure to bear on my ministrations.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

I sucked and swallowed, reaching my limit.

I took a short break from blowing this delightful specimen and put my hands to good use, stroking, jerking, caressing and fondling his cock and balls. I was so overjoyed to be favored with the pleasure of Mike’s cock, I was on an intense high.

The bulging vein on the underside throbbed and pulsed in my hands, and I’d never held a cock that was this hard. It had a slight upward curve and was a genuine diamond-cutter.

I parted my lips again and returned his throbbing cock into my mouth. My lips and tongue savored the taste of his pre-cum but, suddenly my knee cramped, and I had to stand to prevent it locking up.

As I rubbed my knee, Mike stood and turned me around, telling me to sit on the bed. He got down on his knees and wedged himself between my legs.

My cock had become hard and desperate for relief almost as soon as I’d gone down on him. I was ecstatic as he buried his nose into my pubic hair and swallowed the entire length of my cock. His tongue wriggled inside my foreskin and intense pleasure shot through me as he circled his hot tongue around my head within my hood.

He took my cock from his mouth and, holding the fleshy foreskin on either side, he pulled it open and stuck his tongue inside. The tip of his tongue danced around my glans. It felt bloody marvelous.

Again he went down on my cock, sucking, and bobbing his head. His skills were unparalleled. My cockhead was against the back of his throat and he gave me extreme pleasure, swallowing and tonguing my cock.

I couldn't hold back any longer. My hips jerked on the bed and I face-fucked him until my jizz exploded from my nuts, up through my pulsating cock, and into his mouth. I had a full load but he swallowed it all and kept sucking until I was drained, my cock withered and shrunk.

I was left gasping from the extreme pleasure. It had been an awesome blowjob: magnificent, superb, and definitely mind blowing!

I laid back on the bed and Mike joined me, face to face. We hugged and kissed and I tasted my cum on his tongue.

But I was totally spent, drained of energy, too exhausted to suck him off.

I told him how sorry I was and asked him if I could take a rain check. He sympathized with me and said, "Sure, no problem."

I smiled at him and then glanced along our bodies and looked at his magnificent cock. His erection was something to behold, the huge purple head glistening with pre-cum. I knew he must be frustrated. ”Could you jerk off for me,” I said, looking into his eyes. “I would really like to watch you cum."

Mike clambered up and then sat back on his haunches on the bed. He started to jerk his cock, slowly at first and then faster. His hand became a blur as he obviously approached his climax. With his other hand cupped under his cock head, Mike rapidly stroked his fabulous meat and his cum spurted into it the waiting palm. And an impressive load it was, thick and creamy and white.

His cock remained very hard for some minutes. Using my fingertips, I touched it all over - the top and bottom and sides - and relished the feeling, the firmness, the heat, and strength. I have since seen and fondled longer and thicker cocks but, to this day, the memory of Mike’s mighty erection still impresses me.

We remained on the bed side by side for several more minutes, hugging and kissing. Not passionately kissing, but still pleasurable. I enjoyed sucking his tongue into my mouth and running my tongue back and forth against his. I think he liked it, too, because he mimicked my movements.

Our hands, meanwhile, were also busy, rubbing and caressing and massaging hips, back and shoulders. Eventually, our ardor cooled and we dressed.

Mike drove me back to the park and, along the way, he gave me some news which, for me, was unexpected and sad. A blow of a different kind. He, with his wife and kids, were moving the following week.

I have not seen him since that day. And the chat site we used has disappeared.

However, I have never forgotten Mike, of that you can be certain. He was a fabulous guy with a fabulous cock and thinking about that glorious erection always gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

=================
Thanks to JWren for all the editing assistance.
Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments