Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving My first Blow Job

"This is a true story and my first contribution so appreciate the feedback."

17
4 Comments 4
68.4k Views 68.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
It was like any other night in the Pacific island paradise that I lived in at the time, where I was working as a volunteer. A group of friends all got together at the local Casino for happy hour and had a few drinks. Not much talent in the group I was in but across the room was 4 stunning girls (tourists) with 1 guy who I assumed was a boyfriend.

I tried to flirt with them from across the room but didn’t have much of a response and before long the group of five left. Most people headed home but two people were keen to head out so we headed down to the local pub to get some dinner and have a few beers.

Down at the pub was the group of 5 and the girls were absolutely smashed. They were dirty dancing with each other on the dance floor and with a few old men who got up and danced with them and I thought I might be half a chance with one of them if I could just bring up the nerve to chat to them.

I was fairly drunk when I got a call from one of my best friends and old housemate back in Australia. I must have talked to her outside for over an hour when my friends left and then the girls left as well. I decided then it was time to go home and I started the trek home.

Just as I was going past the local night club I caught one of the girls going in – it was early for the club and I didn’t know anyone but out of character I thought I have nothing to lose and entered. I met a few locals at the bar and started chatting/drinking while more and more people I knew filtered in but all night I kept watching these girls on the dance floor and waiting for my opportunity.

Eventually I was standing next to the guy at the bar and I thought this might be my way in – so I said hello to him and started chatting. I asked him if one of the girls was his girlfriend and he said flat out “no I am gay”. I was a little startled but I started to stir downstairs and got very excited and I wanted him right then and there but gave a little smile and kept chatting.

Now I have never been with a guy before and love women and have been with many women but I’ve often fantasized about sex with other men. In fact I’ve fantasized as far back as my mid-teens and the feelings have only gotten stronger over the years. I’ve been on gay chats and dating/sex sites and chatted to guys and even met up with 2 or 3 but never gone through with anything.

The guy went his way and I went mine and then later on we caught up again and he was intensely chatting to another guy as well. Seemed to be a bit of flirting and looked like I had missed my opportunity. The girls left one by one and said goodbye to her friend and then it was just the three of us.

I was pretty drunk by this stage and he lost interest in the other guy and was flirting with me. He then asked me, “What are you up for?” and I replied, “Whatever”.

He then said, “I can’t kiss you right here, can I?” to which I replied, “No but we can go for a walk”.

We both stumbled drunk out of the night club and I took him to a spot I knew close by that was very secluded on the harbour. When we found the spot we didn’t say a word and looked at each other from about 3 metres away and just walked towards each other and started kissing.

He had been smoking and normally I wouldn’t kiss someone who had been smoking but I didn’t care as we passionately kissed for several minutes and I was quite turned on. Our hands started to wander and I was desperate to get into his pants and started groping him on the outside of his shorts and trying to undo his pants. I had a little trouble and he had to help but all the time we kept kissing.

After I had his pants undone I pulled his shorts down and started touching him through his undies as our kissing became more frantic and then he pulled down my shorts, slipped a hand down my boxers and started wanking me and boy it felt so good. It was at this point I pulled his hand from out of my pants and muttered, “I’ve never been with a guy before,” and he replied, “Do you want to stop?” 

I looked him in the eyes and in one swift moment I kissed him again and put one hand into his pants and grabbed his semi-erect cock, pulled his undies down with the other hand as I broke the kiss and slid down to my knees and engulfed his whole cock and I started to suck on his ever growing member in one swift movement.

I couldn’t believe that after fantasizing about this for half my life that I had actually gone through with it and was sucking this guy off. I was kind of in my own little world and when I came to all I was really doing was bobbing up and down on his cock. So I thought back to all the times I had got head in the past and tried to do what I enjoyed.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

So I started to slow down and use a lot more tongue and this really got him going as he started to moan and started grabbing my hair which turned me on even more.

I was really enjoying it and at one point he held my head still and started pumping his cock in and out of my virgin mouth. This really turned me on and I loved the fact that he was in total control and was using my mouth for his personal pleasure, it was at this point I slipped a hand into my own pants and started to touch myself slowly.

After a while he stopped fucking my mouth and let me take control again. I used my right hand to start to wank him, while I used my left hand to cup and massage his balls while I fitted as much of him into my mouth as I could. He then put both hands down my shirt and started playing with my nipples which was a nice sensation but definitely a new one.

I’d waited so long that I wanted to experience anything and everything and decided to gently suck on his balls. They were quite hairy and small, especially compared to his cock that had to be 8 inches or bigger but I sucked them into my mouth and used my tongue to flick them.

He then pulled his hands out of my shirt and directed my mouth back onto his cock. He grabbed my hair and directed me how he wanted to be sucked. I put as much of him into my small mouth as I could, used as much tongue with as much variation as I could and used varying speeds as he slipped his hands back down my shirt to my waiting nipples.

I was enjoying it so much that I started to moan onto his cock and this sent him wild as he violently played with my nipples to the point it was pleasurable pain. I’d decided at this point that I would let him cum in my mouth and get my first taste of a man by swallowing as much as I could.

Unfortunately he had different ideas and dragged me to my feet and we swapped places as within an instant he was on his knees and was deep throating me. I’d never had anyone so eager for my cock before and the way he went to work was highly arousing.

He sucked and wanked me for quite some time and at one point even put my t-shirt over his head as he went up and down my shaft and took turns between playing with my balls and my nipples. I had quite a lot to drink so wasn’t going to cum soon and he began banging my cock on his tongue telling me he wants me to cum.

When I told him I wasn’t going to cum for a while he got up and I immediately went back down on him as I wanted him to cum. He must have been in the same mood as me as he pulled me up soon after and asked me back to his hotel room.

We started groping a little in the cab before getting back to his hotel room. We grabbed some water downstairs and headed up to his room. I took my shoes off and put my wallet, keys and phone next to the bed and sat on the bed.

He walked over to me and pulled off my shirt and told me to lie down. He then undid my pants and slid them off and threw them on the floor before getting up himself leaving me exposed and naked on the bed.

He then pulled his shirt off to reveal his rock hard body and then pulled off his pants to reveal his hardening cock. I tell you at that point he could have done anything he wanted to me as I had never been so turned on in my life.

He walked over to the bed and from the bottom slowly slid up my body and laid on top of me and we started to kiss again. It was at that point an electric shock ran through my body as our cocks touched and we started to grind together as we both grew to full size and our kissing increased in intensity.

He then slid down my body and started to kiss and suck on my nipples, taking them in turns while playing with the other one. He had well and truly seduced me at that point and I think if he’d asked to fuck me I would have let him. Instead he slid further down my body and started to suck me off again.

It wasn’t the best blow job I had ever got as we were both quite drunk but after 15 minutes I began to moan and told him I was about to cum, disappointingly he took his mouth off my cock and wanked me till I came all over his hands and my stomach. He wiped the cum off his hands onto my chest.

I then got some tissues off the bed side table and cleaned myself up. I figured at this point it was my turn to return the favour but he told me that I better go home as he needed sleep as had to catch a flight in a few hours. In hindsight and with regret I should have just jumped him as I am sure he wouldn’t have said no but instead I dressed and got ready to leave.

I left shortly afterwards and so far it is my one and only experience with a man…but I hope it is not my last as I still have a few things I’d like to try.

Published 
Written by Benny071982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments