Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her, Him Me...Part Three

"The third part to Her, Him Me...Enjoy ;)"

6
2 Comments 2
18.4k Views 18.4k
603 words 603 words

An hour or so passed and Nicki got up to have a shower, leaving a sleeping Jack and myself in her room. I reached across Jack to pick up my cigarettes and a lighter. As I lit up he rolled over and in his deep, husky voice whispered "Morning beautiful"...

I think he noticed my face light up as I tried to hide my grin behind the cigarette. He still had a thin sheet draped over his legs held up by his erection. At first I thought he didn't think I noticed but it soon became apparent that he wanted me to see it.

I took one last, long puff on my cigarette and blew it into his face. He wrestled with me in retaliation, our dicks and balls rubbing together "accidentally". He held himself over me and furiously delved his wild tongue into my mouth.

We kissed violently before his relentless lips travelled down my neck and passed my shoulders, leaving my wet skin tingling as he moved on. Down to my chest where he sucked at my nipples, leaving then had as rocks.

He continued down my abs, into my belly button and finally my yearning cock! He licked around my bellend, causing it to spasm, and then slowly fitted the whole 7.5 inches of meat in! He carried on giving me this sloppy blowjob and playing with my balls for a while, swapping sucking dick to licking balls.

He raised his head, smirked and said 'My turn'. Before I could reply I had 8 inches of beautiful had dick touches my tonsils. He face fucked me with his rod as I gripped his arse cheeks for support.

He pulled out and told me to eat his arse, so I climbed round as he bend over and started munching.

QuinnLucifer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QuinnLucifer

His hole was quite hairy and the pubes tickled my tongue. I loved the taste of his dirty arse and kept trying to get more.

My tongue was deep inside him. I knew he was jerking off as his balls were hitting my chest. I wanted to be the one the make him cum, so I pulled him back and climbed on top for a ride.

I sat on his dick and fucked through the pain, it felt so good having his dick in me. I could feel the warmth vibrate though my body internally as I rode him like a cowboy. My face was screwed up as I bounced on his huge thick cock. Finally he came!

I felt shots of cum fly up deep inside me, my juices and his mixing in my arse. He leant in and sucked it all out of my hole.

It was dribbling from my arse and his mouth, I started to toss myself off as hard as I could. He passed the fluid from his lips to my open mouth, as I hard done to Nicki.

He motivated my by ordering me to go faster on myself and by shoving three fingers into me! "Come on you dirty man whore, I wanna see you come!" He growled at me. He pulled out his fingers and told me to suck them clean, and so one by one I did.

As I sucked them I shot ropes of hot cream onto his face with a scream from both of us. I licked off my mess, and spat it straight back in to his mouth.

He swallowed it and licked his lips.

After that we both smoked and I got ready to leave. On my way out Jack asked "So, are you staying next weekend?" I smiled and left.

Published 
Written by cmyeahh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments