Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Swear to God, It Isn't Mine

"What the hell did you put in my mailbox? (One of six.)"

17
5 Comments 5
17.3k Views 17.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words
When I saw the package sticking out of the mailbox, I groaned aloud. I had been traveling for the past week on business; I was tired, sore, and desperate for a good night's sleep. It looked like I wasn't going to get it. Work had obviously caught up with me.

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I strode over to the mailbox and ripped open the package. I gave only a cursory glance at the name on the address. What I found inside made my breath catch in the back of my throat. It wasn't... it wasn't what I had been expecting.

It was an Aneros, an anal sex toy that was designed (and specifically marketed) as a hands-free prostate stimulator. Meaning, of course, that it was a sex toy intended for use by men. One of my ex-girlfriends had bought one for me years ago; that's how I knew what it was. I had never actually used the toy, nor had I planned to. I had been mortified to receive it as a gift.

What the hell is something like this doing in my mailbox? Was it a mistake?

Curious, I took another look at the address. My eyes widened when I saw the truth, and I started to laugh out loud.

Fucking hell, this is Keegan's package!

As I said before, I had been traveling for the past week on business. It was my job to organize the local teen competitors for their run at the Wado-Ryu Karate Provincials in Vancouver. Among the usual headaches of organizing a tournament run, I had to deal with an unwanted change in my responsibilities as a Karate teacher.

Keegan Holloway had moved into the other half of my duplex eight months ago. He was a strange kid, but he had a second degree-black belt, the same as mine. He had been invited to join the Karate Club as an auxiliary instructor in exchange for regular use of the dojo, and about a month ago he took over my position as the Junior Adult Instructor.

I had the chance to sit in on one of his lessons once. By the end of it, I knew that the others had made the right decision. He had the skills to back up our faith in him. I didn't want to admit it, but he was exactly what our club had needed. I resented him for the change, but the fact of his talent had forced me to consider that he might have been the better teacher. If I wanted my job back, I was going to have to earn it back by brushing up on my own skills. I thought that I might be able to do that by devoting myself to the new position, but the improvement of the teen class presented its own set of problems.

Living so close to one another made it impossible to go about my day without seeing him. Like it or not, Keegan was a regular figure in my life. I tried not to see him as a living reminder, but it was difficult. In addition to sharing a space at the dojo, we shared the same grocery store. I once caught him using my laundromat, but I managed to sneak out before he noticed me. We - very nearly - share the same name, which is probably how the Aneros toy ended up in my mailbox.

Having my mail delivered to the wrong address was actually quite the common thing. I could believe that I had received a package intended for Keegan, but something like this? This was a real oddity, and it was way too good to pass up. I decided that I was going to give the toy back to him.

Someone else might have thought that this would humiliate me, as well as Keegan. I wasn't really worried about that. It didn't matter to me that I had gone and opened it, because he was the one who had gone and bought it. Thinking about it, I laughed aloud again. Won't this be humiliating? I had promised myself that I wasn't going to make Keegan into a rival, but I couldn't deny the pleasure I got in the prospect of embarrassing him. His face was always so... stoic. It would be interesting to see it change.

I waited for Keegan to return home from his lesson before I made the first move. At 7:30, I knocked on the door.

He took his time answering. He must not have been expecting anyone. When he saw my face, his expression softened. "Oh, it's you." he said.

"Yeah. It's me." I replied, instantly irritated. "I'm not your friend, Keegan. I'm just here to give you your mail."

"Right. Anything good?" he asked, clearly unperturbed by my temper.

"Couple bills," I replied offhandedly, handing them to him. "There was also a package with your name on it. It was pretty badly wrapped. You might want to file some kind of complaint with the manufacturer."

"Where is it?" he asked, frowning. This was going to be good.

"It snagged on a nail and ripped open," I lied, grinning, "You'll never guess what fell out!"

I had been holding the Aneros package behind my back while we talked. I held it out to him, and he snatched it away before I could finish speaking. He was blushing harder than I had ever seen a man blush. He tried to stammer out an explanation.

"I-I ordered that for a friend of mine!" he stammered, obviously lying. "His parents are monitoring his credit card use, so he asked me t-to..."

Bullshit!

"You got that for a friend?" I asked, grinning at him, "That sure is nice of you; considering it's something he's gonna stick up his ass." I didn't think it was possible, but he blushed even harder. I leered at him, causing him to take a step back into the apartment. I stuck my head through the doorway, pretending to look for the unnamed friend. "So where is he? I wanna meet this friend who trusts you so much."

"It's none of your business who it is," he replied coldly, "I want you to leave now."

I looked at him with as much insolence as I could muster, but he had regained his composure.

This is no fun.

If he wanted me to leave, I had no doubt that he could force me. I wasn't in this for a fight. I was just enjoying myself, getting under his skin for a change.

"All right, keep your secrets." I replied. As soon as I took my head out of the doorway, he slammed it shut.

Fucking hell, was it really that bad? Can't you stand losing the high ground for a change?


I was shaking with laughter. That was a lot better than I thought it would be, but I wasn't done yet. I made some plans, but it was another two days before I had an opportunity to tease Keegan again. He was sitting outside a cafe with Sensei Corrigan, one of the other black belts from the Karate Club. They hadn't seen me yet, so I crossed the street and called attention to myself. Corrigan greeted me with a smile and a friendly wave, but Keegan was nervous. He stammered out a 'hello'.

"Hey, Keegan," I asked suddenly. I didn't bother to lower my voice. "Is this him? That friend?"

Keegan was visibly shocked, "What? No! What the fuck are you-"

I cut him off, "Oh, my bad. See you around!"

As an added bonus, I heard Corrigan ask Keegan what I was talking about. I was out of earshot too quickly to hear what Keegan told him. I would love to know what he came up with! I thought, shaking with laughter. I could do this for the rest of my life and it would never get old.

He recovered a lot sooner than I'd have liked. The day after the encounter outside the cafe, he approached me at the dojo and asked if we could speak privately. I didn't know what his game was yet, but I wanted him to try it. I wasn't going to give up the high ground so soon. I formulated a plan, and then told him to visit me at my apartment that evening.

He knocked on my door at 8, and I let him inside. He was hesitant to speak, so I invited him into my kitchen and offered him a stiff drink.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

He sipped it quietly while I wondered when he was going to get on with it.

"Can you give this a rest?" he asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked sweetly.

"Just... don't try to pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. I want you to promise me you're not going to embarrass me in front of Sensei Corrigan like that again, or any of the other black belts."

"Oh, so you're talking about the anal sex toy." I grinned at him.

"Y-you know that I am."

I was actually quite impressed with his self-control. Considering the way he reacted outside the café, I hadn't anticipated him to go in so serious. I'd imagined the final confrontation was going to be a lot more fun than that. He's making the stoic face again... Can I ramp this up?

"All right. I'll promise not to embarrass you again as long as you tell me who the friend is."

He looked at me with an expression of dismay, "I can't do that."

I smiled at him, and he frowned back at me.

"That's because it's you, isn't it?" I said. He scoffed at me, and I had to pinch myself under the table to keep from laughing. I was lying through my teeth at this point, because there was one more move that I hadn't yet tried.

"The walls of this place are pretty thin, Keegan. I've had to listen to you jerk off with that thing up your ass for the past two days. You're not exactly subtle about it."

He blushed, hard. He didn't stop blushing. He actually tried to hide his face. Without another word, he downed his drink and left the kitchen. I followed him out, but he stopped at the doorway and spoke to me without looking at my face.

"You're right. I bought it for me. There is no friend."

I knew it! I congratulated myself, though I was a little disappointed that my misadventure was over. Keegan seemed to be waiting for me to say something. Does it have to be over? I wondered. There was something else that I wanted to try.

"If you want to make it up to me, I'm inviting you to a formal practice with the teen class next week. It'll give you a chance to show off some of those higher-level techniques you've been teaching the adults in my place. It'll be a good spur for them."

"Wait a minute... is that what this was about? Did you hold that fucking sex toy over my head because you're pissed that Corrigan gave me your job?" Keegan turned, looking at me with fury in his eyes. I frowned at him.

Clever, but that's not actually where I was going with this.


"Believe it or not, Keegan, that's not actually why I've done this. I think you're exactly what they needed in an instructor. I'm not so petty as to spite you over a job."

"Okay... so you want me to demonstrate for the teen class. Is there anything else?"

"Bring that toy. I want you to keep it on your person at all times. If you cheat, I'm going to have a really interesting conversation with Sensei Corrigan."

Keegan stiffened. I could see him weighing his options in his mind. Eventually, he closed his eyes and sighed. "All right, but I want you to forget about this after the demonstration."

I grinned at him. "Consider it forgotten."

The days passed more quickly than I would have liked. What was I going to do with him? I could always dig it out of his gym bag and leave it for one of the students to find. That would be funny, but it was also very risky. The student might tell his parents, and there was a chance that Keegan would be fired. I really did beleive that Keegan was the best thing that had ever happened to the Karate Club, and I had already explained to him that it wasn't even about the job. I just wanted to watch him squirm a little, and I was running out of good ideas.

In the end, I decided that the thought of what I might do was torment enough. For the moment, I decided to do nothing.

Wednesday came around, and the class went pretty smoothly. Keegan demonstrated some of the higher level Kata with a grace that I have never have been able to achieve on my own. The class was enraptured. I wanted to share a joke with the class, so I offered to demonstrate an advanced throw with Keegan as a partner. I hit the mat to a chorus of raucous laughter. Keegan was very well liked, and I had a good feeling about inviting him back to some of our future lessons.

For some reason, Keegan wasn't having as much fun as we were. He seemed withdrawn, reluctant to make full contact during our sparring session. I thought I might have taken my teasing a little too far, so I resolved to apologize once the lesson was over. I had gotten everything I wanted from him. If he needed relaxing, he would get it.

As the last of the students left the dojo, I asked after Keegan. I found him on my final check, waiting in the dojo's changing room. He was out of his gi, and he seemed stressed. He was fidgeting for some reason.

"You made it," I said, "You can throw out the Aneros toy, for all that I care. I won't bother you any... more..."

There was something very wrong with him. His forehead was covered in a light sheen of sweat, and he was clutching at his stomach as if it hurt. Was he sick?

"What's wrong?" I asked, "Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No," he said. "It's just... when I have this in me I can't..." his breathing was labored.

...Is he serious?

He flinched, and his hand fell away from his stomach. I saw the problem right away. He hadn't been clutching at his stomach, he had been trying to cover up his dick. it was rock hard, and it looked like it was hurting him. Suddenly, I knew why.

Did he really come here with that thing up his ass? Fucking hell... he did Kata without giving anything away!

Kata requires a lot of movement. To go through that with an anal toy in his body... he had an incredible amount of self control. I was fervently going over the instructions I had given him last week. Had I told him to do this? Certainly not.

He did it anyway
. Why?

"Did you really come here with that thing up your ass?" I asked him. He turned away from me. He must have been trying to hide himself. It's a little too late for that, I thought. This guy is a fucking nut case! At the moment, he had never been more fascinating.

There was a small tent in the back of his shorts. It was the Aneros. I knew that there was a small handle meant for adjusting the toy, and that the other end had a rounded nub meant to press against your perineum. I can't explain why, but I took a hold of the handle. I was rewarded by a sharp intake of breath and a piteous moan that sent a shiver through my body.

"Don't move it around," he complained.

"Why?" I asked, "Does it hurt?

"No, I can't..." he was trembling. "If you move it I won't be able...to... hold it."

He moaned again, and his whole body shook. What the fuck is happening? I wondered, panicking. He swore, his body moving to a rhythm he could no longer control. He had finally had all that he could take. He grabbed the end of his dick and squeezed, trying without success to stall his orgasm. The front of his shorts grew damp as his tremors grew small. He moaned again, and I had no idea why the sound pulled at me so.

He came so easily, I wondered. Why did he even do this?

"Please don't tell anyone," he asked.

"I'll think about it." I replied. I had a terrible feeling that this wasn't over.
Published 
Written by Warrior_Ink
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments