Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'm gonna make you mine

10
2 Comments 2
19.4k Views 19.4k
975 words 975 words
  I had just turned 21 at the time I moved to California to study theatre in university. The first week or so there we were just getting to know all our classmates and I noticed I had a strange attraction to one of my male classmates Darren. I didn't think I was gay, just curious and had often fantasized about sucking another mans cock. He was I'm guessing about 6'4'', with broad shoulders, muscley arms and he always dominated the classroom in conversation, unlike me. I had these urges in the middle of class to get on my knees and suck his cock.

One evening I was out clubbing with some uni friends and we stumbled into a gay club. Already fairly drunk and feeling the last bomb of mdma I had taken we went and stood next to the bar. I looked across at the dance floor and I saw Darren there dancing away in tight leather pants and a vest that showed off his athletic figure. He looked amazing, I couldn't stop staring. His bulge looked oh so sexy as he danced with a hot transsexual. I looked up at his face to discover that he had caught me red handed staring at his package. He signalled for me to come over and dance which I obviously did. We were dancing and having fun whilst many guys hooked up around us. I then felt someone grab my left ass cheek and squeeze it hard. I though it may have just been one of my friends fooling around. It was Darren, the man of my sexual fantasies had just grabbed my ass! I responded by grabbing his nipple, calling him "cheeky" and heading for the toilet.

I had to wait for my erection to go down before I could pee. This wasn't easy as I couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. Just as I was finishing up at the urinal Darren came up behind me, grabbed me by the waist with his strong hands and turned me around to face him. My cock got hard instantly. He told me he was going to make me his, he grabbed me by the collar and aggressively pulled me into one of the cubicles, grabbing my hands and pulling them down to his belt buckle. "Undo them" he ordered. I started undoing his belt buckle whilst I almost came inside my pants. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, dropped down to my knees and started kissing and touching his package through his tight briefs. I slowly pulled them down and his clean-shaven uncircumcised semi-erect cock popped out. It looked about 6 maybe 7 inches at the time. I grabbed his big balls and tugged on them gently as I opened my mouth and took most of his cock in my mouth.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

This was a first for me, but something I had dreamed of for a long time. His erection grew instantly as I pulled his foreskin back with my lips and gathered up loads of saliva in my mouth. I wasn't the best at taking his cock deep in my mouth but I could tell he was liking what I was doing to him by the gasps he was making, especially when I ran circles around his knob with my tongue. He grabbed me by the hair and started pulling me towards him. I had no choice but to open my mouth and try not to choke. Feeling his shaft going back and forward against my lips turned me on more than I ever had been before. I was gagging like a little bitch and I could feel vomit coming up every time he rammed his cock up to the entrance of my throat, but he didn't stop. I was so incredibly turned on at this stage I'd let him do whatever he wanted to me.

I couldn't think of anything more arousing, I was being dominated hard by Darren. He then stopped suddenly and ordered me to give him a hand job. I grabbed a sachet a lube out of his pants pocket like he told me to and rubbed it all over my hands, then rubbed them over his dripping wet rock hard cock. I proceeded to rub it up and down, slowly, paying particular attention to his massive knob. I built up speed as I looked up at him, his sexy, strong, upper body towering over me. I wanted to pleasure him as much as I possibly could and started feeling his asshole with my lubed up finger. I was amazed he had absolutely no pubic hair on his tight ass. As I pushed my finger deep into his ass I could feel his asshole contracting, I knew he was about to blow his load. I kept my mouth open to finally fulfill my dirty fantasy. He squirted all over my face. The first stream covered my right eye and I couldn't see. The next hit my cheek and some went into my cum hungry mouth. As soon as I got a taste for it I immediately put my lips around his knob and caught the next few spurts of cum in my mouth, feeling it squirt up against the back of my throat. My face was pretty much completely covered in his love juice. I slowly took my finger out of his tight asshole as he grabbed me by the hair and hit me in the eye a few times with his incredible cock, he used it to push all the cum from my face into my mouth. Still grabbing my hair he rammed it in just afew more times while I sucked up the last few drops. I got some toilet paper and wiped the cum off my eye. I was his little bitch.

to be continued...

Published 
Written by coles4eva
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments