Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Killing Curiosity Part 2

"Going Out With A Bang"

32
15 Comments 15
21.6k Views 21.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Three months had passed since that first night with Ben. We had met up a couple of times since then but, even though we had enjoyed our encounters, it was never going to go anywhere. I understood that, even though the sex was fantastic, he wanted a woman in his life. Sex with a guy was fine but he could never fall in love with one, the feelings just weren’t there.

Last Friday morning, he telephoned me and said that he wanted to meet up for a drink. It was something of a surprise for me. We had only been for a drink that one time in the wine bar. He suggested the same place at seven that evening and, of course, I agreed. I spent all day thinking of what he might want, why go for a drink? It seemed so out of place for him to suggest it.

When I arrived at the bar, Ben was already sitting at a table with drinks for both himself and me. I walked over, took my jacket off and sat down opposite him.

“Well, this is a surprise. What’s on your mind? You sounded a bit strange on the phone. Is everything alright?” I asked, looking directly into his eyes.

“Sure, everything is fine Paul. I just wanted to tell you my news and I just thought it fairer to say it face to face.” Ben smiled as he spoke.

“Ok, that’s good. So come on then, get it off your chest. What is so important that you invite me out for a drink?”

“Well, I’ve met a woman, and, I think that she might be ‘the one!’. At least, that’s how I feel about her at the moment.”

“That’s nice for you but I don’t see why you’ve asked me here to tell me. Is there anything else, or was that the big announcement?” I asked.

“I want to have sex with you one last time but I wanted you to know that it would be the last time and why. I thought that it was only right you knew because, despite everything I said at the beginning, I know you have feelings for me.”

His eyes bore into mine. He was right, he knew it and so did I. Despite having tried my best not to give anything away during our few times together, he had noticed. If Ben had been gay, I would have jumped through hoops for him! He was, without doubt, one of the most stunning men that I had ever laid eyes on! Clearly, he was also very, very astute.

“So, you want to go out with a bang, so to speak.” I laughed. “And exactly when is this big night going to be? Of course, you already know I’ll be there, you’ve just proved it.”

Ben just sat there looking at me, never taking his eyes off my face. He was searching for any sign of emotion but I was determined remain as poker faced as possible, trying not give anything away.

“Tomorrow evening, if that’s alright with you? Say, about eight o’clock? You can even stay the night if you want to.”

Now that, really shook me, Ben had never offered for me to stay the night with him! I only thought about it for a few seconds.

“No, I don’t think that would be a good idea, I’m sure you understand. You are right, I do have feelings for you and I’ve tried hard to keep them under wraps. I think that staying the night might be a bit too much for me but thank you for asking, I really mean that! Thank you.” My voice trailed off as I finished.

I finished my drink and got up to leave.

“Tomorrow at eight it is. I’ll see you then,” I said and left Ben alone in the bar.

The following evening I was at the apartment just before eight o’clock. In truth, I was feeling a little despondent that this would be our final encounter. I rang the doorbell and waited for him to answer. The door opened and Ben stood there, in a pair of loose fitting sweat shorts and his trademark, tight t-shirt. His body always reminded me of one of those Abercrombie and Fitch models, toned to perfection.

He grabbed me by the hand and led me through to the lounge. There, he had the bottle of champagne that I had bought for him that first night, sitting in an ice bucket alongside two glasses. He turned and smiled at me, which always lifted my mood.

“Well, you did say it was for a celebration and I’ve got a couple more in the fridge. It’s also to thank you. You never pushed me. You always respected me. In fact, you put me first every time. There aren’t many guys out there that would do that. You really are special and I won’t ever forget what you did for me. ” he said and passed me a glass of the champagne.

“Well then, here’s to going out with a bang!” I replied, forcing a smile.

We sat and drank, chatting about his new girlfriend. He explained to me that she was finishing with her boyfriend that evening, that what she did tonight was her business. They had agreed to go into the relationship tomorrow with a clean slate. He was going to put all this behind him and he was sure that he wouldn’t be tempted in the future. Before long, we had finished the bottle. Ben went and fetched another; he dropped it into the wine cooler and picked them up.

“Shall we?” he said and walked towards the bedroom door.

I followed him, bringing the glasses through with me. Ben peeled off his t-shirt and let his shorts fall to the floor; he stood in front of me, naked. After I had stripped off my own clothes, he walked over to me and kissed me. Not just a quick thank you kiss but a full on, tongue probing, passionate kiss! I was getting very confused with this new side of Ben that I hadn’t seen before, I had no idea what was going on or what it was leading to.

“What the fuck was that?” I asked.

“Something that I just wanted to do and I think you wanted me to do as well but you would never have asked” he replied, smiling.

As we walked over to the bed, he reached out an arm and pulled me into another passionate embrace, running his hands up and down my back and gripping the cheeks of my ass. I pulled my mouth away and asked.

“What the fuck is going on with you today? It’s like being with somebody completely different. It’s as if I don’t know you, not that I’m complaining.”

“Just shut up and fuck me! All this talk can wait. My ass needs attention!” he said grinning.

I broke free from his grasp, pushed him onto the bed, and got on, kneeling beside him. I bent forward and started to lick, nip and suck my way down his body, starting at his neck. I took my time and paused when I reached his pec’s, licking and biting his nipples as he squirmed in pleasure, over his abs licking along each of the delicious ridges and running my tongue around his navel. Then on down to his cock and his balls, savouring the taste of his precum and the texture of his freshly shaved bollocks. I felt as though I was in heaven!

I lifted up his legs to begin my assault on his ass and his hands went behind his thighs, pulling them up and out for me. I just stared for a second at the most perfect butt hole that I’d ever seen, then, I gave my tongue free rein. For a good fifteen minutes, I worked over his ass and balls until he was almost purring like a contented cat. My tongue had eventually loosened him sufficiently for me to screw him and I moved into position. As my cock popped through the ring of muscle, I heard Ben groan.

“Oh fuck, yes! That is what I’m going to miss most, that feeling when you first push in. Come on, fill my ass with that cock of yours you fucker. Give me everything you’ve got and don’t hold anything back. This is my last fuck with you and I want to remember it for the rest of my life!”

I really brought my A game that night, constantly changing speed, depth, angle and position. Before long I was pounding his ass, his legs had wrapped themselves around my butt and were keeping rhythm with my strokes. His hands where under my armpits, driving me forward as hard as he could. The muscles of his sphincter were contracting and relaxing, milking my cock. His prostate must have taken a bruising with the force and speed of the strokes.

Guttural noises were coming out of Ben’s mouth and his breathing was becoming ragged, both signs that he was getting close. I was determined to explode at the same moment. Timing was everything! I sped up my strokes as much as I could and kept pummelling his ass. Then, just as the first volley of cum shot from his prick and up between our bodies, I emptied the contents of my balls into his ass.

I almost collapsed on top of Ben. I was exhausted. He put both arms around me and squeezed me so hard that I could barely catch my breath. He lifted his head and for the third time that day, he kissed me with passion. What came next, after he broke the kiss, made my stomach flip and my breathing stop!

“I want to fuck, you, now,” he whispered in my ear.

Jesus Christ! Where the hell did that come from? That was the last thing I was expecting to hear from Ben. What the fuck was I going to say? My mind was in turmoil. How was I going to get out of this?

“You know I don’t get fucked! You knew from the start! Why ask me that? What made you think that I’d let you fuck me?” I protested

“Because, I want you to experience the same things that I just have! Because, you got fucked badly years ago and that put you off! Now I want to show you how unbelievably mind-blowing can be when you get fucked properly. I want to give something back to you, for the way you treated me,” he replied calmly “And, you’ve got a really fit ass!” he added, smiling.

“What makes you think that you could do it properly? You might have fucked women in the ass before but you’ve never fucked a guy! What makes the expert all of a sudden?”

“I’ve been studying you, I’ve been learning from the best!” he chuckled.

I looked into those chocolate brown eyes, sparkling with mischief.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

He knew instinctively that I would agree. He knew that I would do almost anything that he wanted. I just stared at him with my head spinning, my stomach churning and my treacherous heart melting. Somehow, my heart won control of my mouth!

“Ok, you knew I’d say yes, you bastard! But if this goes wrong you will be sorry, I’ll make you pay somehow!”

Ben sprang up, like an overexcited schoolboy, and tossed me off of him and onto the bed. He went and got the champagne bucket, placed it on the floor next to the bed and poured two glasses and passed one to me. I knew I was going to need it! I sat up and proceeded to knock it back in two gulps. I put the empty glass on the bedside table and fell back on the pillow, resigned to my fate.

Ben moved next to me, poured some of his ice-cold champagne over my chest, and then began to lick it up. The combination of the coldness of the liquid and the warmth of his tongue had me catching my breath. He continued to do this, as his mouth travelled down my body towards my groin. My cock was throbbing, almost painfully, in anticipation of what was to come.

He took a mouthful of champagne and slipped the head of my cock into his mouth. The sensation of the fizzing coldness was electrifying and both my hands gripped the sheets tightly. He then slid the entire length of my cock into his mouth and down his throat, which had me groaning loudly.

“Oh fuck! Where did you learn to do that?” I asked through gritted teeth.

He didn’t answer. He just carried on taking the full eight inches in and out his mouth, as though he had been doing it all his life. I was amazed that he could do it and more so because this was the first cock he had sucked. He pulled off and poured more champagne over my balls and the inside of my thighs. His tongue was incredible, sometimes strong and urgent and other times slow and delicate.

Grabbing a pillow, he lifted my legs and placed it under the small of my back. I held the back of my thighs and pulled my knees as wide as possible. If this is going to happen, then I was going to make damned sure that it was as easy as possible for him, and me, I thought.

I felt the, now familiar, trickle of champagne run down from my balls to my asshole, where Ben’s tongue was already waiting. Lapping up and down my from the top of my crack to my balls and back again, each time hesitating slightly over the entrance. With his strong hands on each cheek, he pulled them apart and gave himself perfect access to my, almost virgin, hole.

Ben’s tongue was swirling round my rosebud, teasing it and relaxing it. His fingers moved closer in and were stretching the anal opening as his tongue zeroed in on its target. Hitting the centre, it started pushing and probing, trying to gain entry. Taking deep breaths, I made a supreme effort to relax and I felt the tip of his tongue enter. Once in, it seemed to have the effect of a massage, soothing and easing the tension of the sphincter. I was beginning to experience things that I had never felt before; I was lost in the pleasure of what he was doing to me.

Leaning over, Ben dipped his hand into the ice bucked once more. I felt a cold liquid on my hole but it didn’t run off like before, it was sliding slowly along the crack when a finger was inserted. I was surprised at how easily it went in and even more surprised when it was joined by another soon after. I was being finger fucked for the first time in my life and, what’s more, I was loving every second of it. Slowly moving in and out, and then crooking them round to locate the prostate.

I had seen the enjoyment on the face of the guys that I had been with, when I had massaged their prostate but I had never experienced it myself. I had no idea what was happening to my body or to my brain! I didn’t know if I wanted to pull away from the fingers or drive myself down onto them. It felt like mini shock waves were coursing through every cell in my body and fogging my brain. I started making noises that I’d never heard before.

When Ben thought that I was sufficiently relaxed he knelt between my legs added some more of the lube to my hole and some to his prick. I tensed slightly; I knew that he was bigger than me in both length and girth. He was much bigger than the three other penises that had penetrated me and they had hurt, a lot. Seeing this, he leant over and gave me the tenderest of kisses and my whole body turned liquid.

At that moment, I felt the bulbous head enter and pause for a few seconds. Then slowly, he slid the entire length of his shaft in, until I felt his balls hit my tailbone. I couldn’t believe that there had been no pain, only a slight discomfort. It had taken me a lot of practice over a long time to perfect that technique, yet here was Ben, achieving it at his first attempt! Somehow, it seemed wrong that he could do this but boy, was I glad that he could.

I felt so good, that I was able to hook my legs around his waist, with my feet resting at the top of his buttocks. Slowly he began to move in and out, with long, smooth strokes that took the head of his prick to my opening and then sink back in to its full depth. I started to contract my muscles on the outward stroke and relax them on the inward, creating a wonderful friction. Ben noticed this and smiled at me, he realised that I was not just enjoying it but loving the sensations. Soon he was changing speed and depth, vigorously rubbing over my prostate and I began bucking my hips and pushing my heels into the small of his back. I looked down at my own cock, bouncing off my stomach; precum was actually flowing out of the slit.

“Harder, Ben! Harder!” I grunted

Even now, I have no inkling of why I said that! All I know was at that time my body was screaming to me to get fucked as hard as humanly possible, I actually wanted to be abused! He could have slapped me, pulled my hair, spat at me or do anything else and I would have wanted more. I was utterly lost in wanton, carnal, animalistic lust and to this day, I’ve never felt better!

Answering my urgings, Ben picked up both speed and power, driving his rod into my welcoming chute. I was soon being piston fucked, really piston fucked and by a muscular athletic top who could keep going. I was close to delirium, experiencing sensations I’d never felt before, pleasure that I didn’t know existed. It seemed that we were melded into one unit, both giving and receiving in equal measure. Relentlessly my ass was being pounded, visions of the engines a transatlantic liner came to mind.

Finally, my orgasm approached. My toes began to curl inwards. My fingers dug into Ben’s back. My calves were smacking against his ass. My neck began to spasm, forcing my head to thrash from side to side. I heard roaring in my ears, just like when you put a seashell to your ear I was fighting for breath, I needed oxygen. Ben was snarling like a lion attacking its prey. Strange growling escaped from my mouth, I thought of Chewbacca in Star Wars. I shut my eyes tightly and flashing lights were everywhere as I was launched into, what appeared to be, hyperspace.

Every muscle tensed. Every hair follicle prickled. Every nerve cell tingled. My brain was flooded with sensory overload. Stream after stream of cum shot out from the slit of my prick. My sphincter must have contracted so much that if forced Ben over the edge. I felt blast after blast of his juice hitting the walls deep inside my bowels. I can honestly say that I have never had such a strong orgasm nor produced as much sperm as that day.

Ben collapsed on top of me, wheezing like an asthma sufferer, such had been his effort. I held on to him and our mouths fought to find other. Tears were running down from the corners of me eyes to me ears. My cum was smeared between our chests, allowing our bodies to slide easily over one another. I started to laugh, maybe in exhaustion or maybe in disbelief at what had happened.

Ben slipped out of me and I felt an immediate sense of emptiness. My head sank deeper into the pillow and I closed my eyes. He was moving down my body and his arms slipped under the back of my thighs. I was suddenly aware of his intentions, my legs stiffened and my sphincter clamped shut. I sat up and grabbed him by the hair, which was the only thing that I could get hold of.

“Oh no you don’t! That’s staying where it is for as long as I can hold it there. That is my parting gift from you and you are not getting it back!”

Ben laughed and said, “Okay, I just thought……. Anyhow, it looked like you enjoyed yourself, now do you see what you’ve been missing?”

He poured the last of the champagne and handed me a glass. I looked at the smugness on his face and desperately tried to think of a sarcastic remark but my brain had shut down, so I just burst out laughing. After we had finished our drinks, Ben lay back on the bed, watching me as I got dressed. He seemed to have a look of resigned wistfulness on his face but the choice had been his. I picked up my jacket, walked back over to the bed, leant over and kissed him gently on the lips.

“Stay there, I’ll let myself out. I don’t want to look back at you when I walk out of the door,” I whispered and then added “Oh, and thanks Ben, thank you!”

I left the apartment and went to catch a taxi home. It would be four years before I saw Ben again. What happened then will surprise you, it certainly shocked me.

Published 
Written by dpw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments