Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Killing Curiosity

"I help Ben when he decides to end his curiosity"

59
28 Comments 28
25.4k Views 25.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words
I've just got home from one of the most interesting encounters I've ever had, so I thought I'd share it with you. I'm Paul by the way, a 35 year old gay guy, 6', slim with short brown hair and blue eyes. It's my eyes that get me noticed, not that I know why, they've always just been my eyes but other people seem to like them. I'm thankful for that because otherwise I'd be just your average Joe.
Well this all started about 3 months ago when I was online in one of the chatrooms on Gaydar. Someone called Ben sent me an invite to chat privately. I checked his profile, which didn't reveal much; he was 24, lived in London and had only joined a couple of weeks before. There were no photos and he'd filled out the minimum required to get membership which usually rang alarm bells with me. I was just about to decline when he sent a single word message to me that read "Please". The room wasn't that busy and nobody had caught my attention so, against my better judgement, I accepted his request. As it turned out, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

We spent the next 20 minutes or so chatting about nothing in particular, anything too sexual he avoided or steered the talk away. I'll admit that I was becoming somewhat frustrated so I decided to change tack and be more direct.

"What are you into? Are you top or bottom?" I asked.
"I'm easy, what about you?"

"Top only. You like being rimmed?"

"Don't know, never had it done."

"You into kissing?"

"Not really."

I continued probing and Ben carried on with vague answers and then it hit me, he wasn't gay at all and I got angry with him for wasting my time.

"What the fuck are you playing at? You're not gay, you've never been with a guy! I bet you haven't even seen another guy’s cock hard, have you?" I fired off and waited for an answer.

"Ok you're right, but please don't go, I really want this. I've been trying to get the nerve up to do this, this is the furthest I've gone and I don't want to stop now."

"So you're straight but you've become curious then? How did that happen, I mean what made you suddenly get the urge to try sex with another guy?"

"It's been a couple of years now, I was watching porn online and a threesome came on, I'd seen them before but this one was different, the two guys started to play with each other! I couldn't stop watching and I was getting really turned on by them, that was just the start. I started watching more and more bi movies as long as the guys got it on, then I started watching gay porn and I just knew I had to try it."

We continued chatting for almost an hour and little by little he opened up. I think he was beginning to trust me. He said his age was correct on his profile, he lived alone and had a job in a bank in the City. He'd split up with his girlfriend 10 months ago and didn't want to get into another relationship until he'd figured out what was going on with all these thoughts he was having and he admitted that he had no idea what he wanted to do but was hoping to try everything. We must have been chatting for a good three hours and at the end we fixed a day and time when we'd carry on with our talk.

Over the next three weeks we'd hook up online, getting to know each other more and more, he even sent a photo that he said was of himself, which I doubted. I’d even started telling him things about myself that I wouldn't normally share with other guys on the net, somehow we really felt at ease with each other. I was beginning to get to really like him, he seemed genuine and that’s a rare thing on the net, especially the gay net. Finally we decided to meet up at a wine bar in Covent Garden, just to see how things would pan out. We agreed it would be just for a drink and that nothing would happen that night no matter what. I didn't want to push things and also didn't want him regretting any rash decisions after a few drinks.

The day came when we’d arranged to meet. We’d chosen a Wednesday night to avoid the crowds that came to Covent Garden on the weekends. I got to the wine bar early, ordered a drink and found a quiet table in the corner. I was glad when I looked round that most of the people were also in casual clothes as I was wearing 501 jeans with a white t-shirt and bomber jacket. Ben knew what I looked like, he’d seen the photos in my profile, and I’d assured him they were of me. I still wasn't convinced the photo he’d sent to me was really him, it seemed too good to be true. I was staring down at my drink, daydreaming, when I heard a cough and the movement of a chair. I looked up and sure enough the photo was no lie, it was Ben in the flesh and my mouth dropped open! Before me stood a guy, 6’2” or more, black hair, chocolate brown eyes, stubble chin and a smile that could light up a room. He was wearing a pair of faded jeans, light grey polo shirt and a royal blue sweater.

“Mind if I sit down, oh what are you drinking?” he said and leaning over whispered in my ear laughingly, “And you might want to put your tongue away before anyone notices.”

I quickly shut my mouth and started grinning; my mind was racing with possibilities and questions but what kept coming back was “Why me?” This guy could have had his pick of the guys on the scene in London, hell he could have had his pick of the guys on the scene in Europe and most of America, why did he pick me? He came back with the drinks and we started chatting about anything and everything, he told me about his job at the bank, his apartment, his ex girlfriend and when I told him about the nightclub that I worked in he surprised me by saying he’d been there and he’d seen me! He said he’d been with a friend on the straight night and he’d hung about near my office to take a look at me.

“Obviously you weren't horrified then?” I asked.

“No, on the contrary, I liked what I saw.” He replied.

“So where do we go from here, do you think you want to go through with this fantasy of yours or do you want to call it quits?” I asked.

“No, no, meeting you has made my mind up, I wouldn't mind going back to my place tonight. What do you think?”

“Listen Ben, there’s nothing I’d rather do than go back with you but we laid out the rules before we met and I don’t want to change them. I’d rather you sleep on it and call me if you want to meet again.”

He sat there looking at me sternly, then a smile broke out.

“I knew I wasn't wrong, I knew you’d be the right guy. I've been waiting to find someone who would push me, who actually cared about what I thought and what I wanted.” 

“Believe me Ben, this is all about you. The whole night will be aimed at your pleasure, sure I’ll enjoy it as well but the focus will be on you! I’ll give you my number and you can call me when you've made your mind up, there’s no pressure or hurry.”

“Fine, I’ll be in touch but it may be sooner than you think!” he said grinning.

We left the bar and made our way home separately. I was glad to put some distance between us, I’d come very close to taking up his offer to go back to his place! It had taken all my resolve to turn him down and I was beginning to regret it.

The next morning I was woken by the telephone. I looked at the clock and it wasn't quite 7 o’clock. I picked it up and grunted into it.

“Good morning, aren't you up yet?” Ben chimed. “Well I've thought about it and I've decided not to go through with it, sorry about messing you around.”

My head fell back onto the pillow and I thought why the fuck hadn't I just gone back with him last night. I lay there silently thinking should I just hang up.

“Hey! Are you still there?" He shouted. 

“Yes I’m here; I didn't know what to say to you.”

“Oh, can’t you take a joke this early in the morning?”

“What?” I was lost. 

“You know what a joke is don’t you? Anyway, I've made up my mind and I want you to come round tomorrow night at about 8 o’clock, do you think you’ll be up to breaking the new guy in?” He replied, laughing as he gave me his address.

Friday night couldn't come quick enough for me then.

FLIRTATIOUShemale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FLIRTATIOUShemale

There I was in a taxi on my way to Ben’s with a bottle of champagne in my hand to celebrate his decision. I arrived at his front door and rang the bell; he opened the door wearing a pair of light grey sweatpants and a tight white t-shirt. He led me through to the lounge and I passed him the champagne.

“Is this for before or after?” he chuckled.

“Whenever you like, remember it’s your night.” I replied

“Ok, we’ll have it later. I’m drinking wine would you like a glass, it’s not bad?” he asked.

“Sure I think I could do with a drink.”

“Why, are you nervous? I didn't think you were the nervous type.”

“No, I’m not nervous, are you?”

“Well I’m not as nervous as I thought I’d be, I’ll put that down to you.”

We had a couple more drinks and talked a little bit about what Ben was hoping for, he told me he was up for whatever and he was quite aggressive in bed with women so he hoped he’d be the same with me. I told that I loved that, there’s nothing better than an aggressive bottom in my view. Suddenly he finished his drink, stood up and told me to follow him to the bedroom. As he walked through the door he peeled off his top and his pants fell to the floor. He lay on the bed face down, looked over his shoulder and grinned at me.

Soon my clothes were on the floor next to his and I walked over to join him on the bed and moved to between his legs. I pulled his ass cheeks apart and put my nose right in, smelling the aroma of his tight hole. I flicked my tongue over the ring and he gasped in anticipation. His butt clenched not knowing what to expect, his neck muscles stiffened and I heard him whisper "please".
I began to knead his ass and he relaxed. At that moment my tongue darted in, like a snake, hitting its target and savouring the first taste of his virgin hole and he gasped! My tongue circled the bullseye causing him to groan with pleasure and push back wanting more and more of my tongue. I changed from circling to licking his ass with a broad tongue from below his balls all the way to the top of his crack, applying a bit of pressure each time it ran over his hole.
Ben was now moaning out loud every time it passed over that spot and I stretched his cheeks wider, opening him up bit by bit. These sensations were making his breath turn to rapid pants of pleasure. Without any warning I curled my tongue and pushed at the entrance and the tip entered his ass. He started whimpering, he’d never experienced anything like that and his body gave way to animal lust. Each push of my tongue was met with less and less resistance and he kept pushing back to get as much of my tongue inside him as was humanly possible. I started to lick my way up his spine, my body pressing against his. When I reached his neck my cock was brushing his crack and I paused at his hole each time and applied a little pressure. Out of nowhere Ben screamed.

"Fuck me! I want you to fuck me, I want your cock inside me NOW and I want to be fucked HARD!"

"Do you want me to stop?" I teased.

He shook his head, I told him to relax. He took a deep breath and as he breathed out his muscles softened and the head of my throbbing cock pushed through his ring.

"Oh God," he groaned and I waited for him to get used to the sensation.
"Oh fuck yes, that feels so good!"

His hands reached round and grabbed my ass and he pulled it towards him. In one smooth movement my cock slid in 'til my pubes touched his ass and my balls hit his.

"Oh fuck that's amazing, now fuck me."

I started a series of long smooth strokes, pulling my cock right up to the entrance before sliding back down to the base. After 2 or 3 minutes I stopped, he looked round at me smiling down at him.

"What's wrong, why'd you stop? Fuck me, please, just fuck me!"

"That wasn't fucking you, that was just getting you ready. Now I'm going to fuck you! Turn over."

Ben turned onto his back and I lifted his legs and pulled them wide. Shifting position slightly I sank my cock back in, this time the head rubbed the nub of his prostate. His eyes opened wide and he let out a growl. Short rapid strokes replaced deep slow ones, each time hitting the spot and his cock started dancing, slapping his stomach and his face showed pure animal lust. Then I began to alternate between deep and shallow thrusts and his ass clenched around my cock on each outward stroke. His hips start to buck meeting my inward strokes, my balls loudly slapping against his ass, he was grunting and smiling as his ass milked my cock.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me, harder, oh fuck yes, harder!" he shouted.

I pounded Ben’s ass and his cock jerked around, like in some crazy dance, as his prostate worked overtime with the pleasure.

"Ohhhh I'm gonna cum!" he groaned. "OH FUCK, FUCK, YEAH FUCK, FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

His cock erupted, spewing stream after stream of cum onto his face. I didn't know a guy could cum so much. As I looked down at his cum splattered face, a big smile appeared, my cock again passed smoothly against his prostate and his cock twitched, then he realized he was still rock hard.

"Oh fuck yeah! Again, fuck me again! This time I want to feel you shoot your cum inside me!"

My strokes went back to long and smooth then short and rapid, each one nudging his sweet spot and his cock was jerking uncontrollably. My fingers found one of his nipples and he moaned in ecstasy as I squeezed it. Ben started to twist his head from side to side and his hips pounded back onto my throbbing cock.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck yes!" he screamed.

"You like my cock in you then? You love being my cock whore, you want my load in your ass don't you?" I asked, sneering at him.

"Yes you fucking bastard, I want you to fill my ass with your fucking cum!"

I changed to long pounding thrusts, my balls slapping painfully against his ass, each stroke rubbing the nub. His ass was on fire but any pain was overwhelmed by the pleasure and he started growling. I knew he was getting close again so I rotated my hips slightly and that familiar tingling started in my nuts. He was grunting and groaning as his ass started to spasm around my cock, his whole body tensed and he spewed out his cum for the second time. The pressure on my cock was all I needed and I unloaded spurt after spurt deep inside his ass.

Ben’s body went limp and he began to gulp in air, gasping like a drowning man, I lowered his legs and he let out a moan as my prick slipped out of his hole. Moving my hands to his hips I rolled him over onto his front, like a rag doll. I raised his hips, opened his legs and buried my tongue into his gaping cum filled hole. He started to whimper how he’d never felt anything like this before as my tongue swirled deep inside his butt, licking the sensitive walls of his ass clean.

When I'd collected in my mouth as much of the mixture of cum and ass juice as I could, I slid up his body. I tilted his head and for the first time our lips met. His mouth opened and sucked in my cum covered tongue and we shared the contents of his newly fucked virgin hole. His tongue searched my mouth for the last taste of the liquid. I was surprised at the passion in his kiss, lust overcoming what inhibitions remained.

I got dressed and looked at him sprawled naked on the bed, totally spent.

"Call me anytime you want a repeat."

Too exhausted to speak, he just smiled and nodded.

Published 
Written by dpw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments