Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life Changes Chapter Three

"Mike mistakenly shows up in his underwear; he is kissed, fondled, groped and sucked by women and men"

8
2 Comments 2
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Previously: Mike moved to New Orleans following a divorce decision. His new roommate, Luke, said he was gay. His first morning at the house Mike engaged in some homoerotic teasing with Luke, who invited him to a party that night. Mike learned that the dress code was underwear or nude.

“I didn’t bring a bathing suit,” I told him.

Brett laughed. “You won’t need one. The few who don’t swim naked go in their underwear. It’s a blast.”

I drove to Luke’s house and parked on the street. We would have to sort out the parking situation at some point.

Luke let me in the front door and handed me a key. He was bare-chested and in jeans. I figured he was in the midst of getting (un)dressed for the party, so I didn't give it a thought. I just took my suitcase to the room to get settled.

I put my computer in the office and unpacked my suitcase. This 3was going to be home for a while. I could hear people arriving for the party – including several women’s voices. Maybe I could score tonight!

While selecting clothes to wear for the evening I remembered Brett telling me that those who weren’t naked were in underwear. That certainly made my wardrobe choice easy. I just stripped to my briefs, figuring that I’d start off conservatively. Then I remembered Luke’s joke that morning where he put a dollar in the waistband of my underwear and groped me. So, I put some ones in my waistband, looked in the mirror and walked out to join the party. I decided to dance into the party emulating the guys I’d seen on the bar at Oz.

I heard the party guests laughing and applauding. One of the girls came up and put a dollar in the fly of my underwear and kissed me. Then a guy I didn’t know did the same. Well, I knew Luke was gay so it made sense that some of the guests would be too.

That’s when I took a good look around. Everybody else was fully dressed. I groaned, realizing the huge mistake I had made. The naked-or-underwear rules were for the pool.

“Oh my God!” I said. “I’m sorry. Let me go back and get dressed.”

The girl who had tipped me came back up. “No, this is great. You’re the entertainment for the party!” She took out another dollar and slipped it into my crotch, grabbing a feel as she did. My chances of getting lucky were looking good.

“Dance for us some more,” one of the guys asked. Well, why not? I’d already humiliated myself, why not keep going. So, although not a great dancer, I continued gyrating.

Two of the girls whispered to one another. One stood up and pulled a dark scarf from her handbag. She walked up to me and put it on me as a blindfold. I wasn’t sure what this was about until she put her arms around me, then her tongue was in my mouth and her hand on my hardening dick. This could get really fun before the night was over.

I continued gyrating until she was replaced by another girl. She kissed me and pulled my briefs down in the back, showing off my ass to everyone. A minute later she was replaced. I could hear people buzzing in the background, then some applause and laughter.

Her replacement kissed me – a really good kisser at that – and a hand was spreading my ass checks. A moist finger went into my rectum. I jumped a little, but shortly relaxed and pushed back. It actually didn’t feel bad.

I kept getting kissed and fondled. At some point during the festivities my briefs came off, and things started heating up. A girl whispered in my ear that she wasn’t going to kiss me. I felt disappointed, but then her tongue was on my chest, licking slowly downward until she reached my cock. She licked the shaft of my erection. I was in heaven.

Three more licking and I kept on ticking. I was having difficulty holding off an orgasm.

Finally one of the participants surrounded me cock with mouth, and sucked a little. The next participant sucked me a little while probing my ass with a finger. The next three did the same thing. I knew there was an ejaculation waiting in the wings.

Finally my prick was in a mouth and a finger invaded my ass. Then two fingers. Finally three fingers, reaching deeper. I couldn’t hold off any longer, and shouted out that I was about to cum. The sucking got more intense and I finally filled the waiting mouth with my semen. That was when the blindfold was taken off. I had just gotten a blow job from a guy.

I wasn’t sure how I felt about that. Yes, I knew there were gays at the party, but it had never occurred to me that any of those kissing, fondling, probing and sucking me would be guys.

“Let’s show him the video,” one of the girls said. Video? What video?

A smartphone was hooked up to the television and I sat down to watch. I got the shock of my life.

Two-thirds of the fondlers, kissers, lickers and suckers had been guys. About five minutes into it the guys had taken off their shirts to participate in the fun. Two girls had gone topless. Then a guy stripped to his boxer-briefs to take part. The next guy also removed his pants, and the one after that got naked. The last fifteen minutes of the video about half the girls were topless and two were naked. A few of the guys still had on their underwear, including Brett. The rest of the guys were nude.

I was astonished to see that Brett, dressed in pale yellow briefs, had kissed me and jacked my dick. He was straight! What had been going on?

“Let’s get wet,” announced Luke. He stripped off his boxer-briefs and headed to the patio. We all followed him out.

I took Luke aside. “I had no idea that was what was going on,” I told him.

“I’m sorry, I thought you were good with all of it. I didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable. Jeez, how can I make it up to you?” Luke was genuinely contrite.

“Don’t worry,” I told him. “I enjoyed all of it while it was going on and I was blindfolded. From what I can figure out, the girls were better kissers but the guys were better at sucking a dick. As you know, in the dark all cats are black. I’m fine with it.”

“You deserve a prize for being the entertainment,” Luke told me. “Except Brett, and maybe the guy who came with him, you can have anybody you want for the night.” He paused. “Anybody.”

The invitation was obvious.

“Don’t worry,” I told him. “I enjoyed all of it while it was going on and I was blindfolded. From what I can figure out, the girls were better kissers but the guys were better at sucking a dick. As you know, in the dark all cats are black. I’m fine with it.”

“You deserve a prize for being the entertainment,” Luke told me. “Except Brett, and maybe the guy who came with him, you can have anybody you want for the night.” He paused. “Anybody.”

The invitation was obvious.

Luke stood up and called for everyone’s attention. “I think Mike deserves a prize for his entertainment.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

He will get to pick anyone at the party for the night. If you don’t want to be picked, go back into the house for five minutes.”

Three guys – including Brett – went into the house along with two of the girls. That left about twenty or twenty-five people from whom to pick. I saw the girl who had first licked my erection and headed over.

“Hi, I’m Mike,” I told her. “I notice that you didn’t go into the house. Does that mean you’re interested in being my prize?”

“Cassandra,” replied the nude, thin, perky red-head. “And, yes, I’m interested. Would it be OK if I brought along a girlfriend?”

Wow! A score tonight, and my first three-way since college. My life was changing rapidly, and for the better. Cassandra, called over another nude girl, a plump brunette, and introduced her as Abigail. They kissed for what seemed like three minutes before coming up to take a breath.

“Cassandra told me that if one of us was picked we should invite the other,” said Abigail. “Watching you tonight had me wet and fingering my pussy. Are you ready to go?”

Things were moving too fast for me. I wanted to enjoy more of the party, get a drink, and give myself a little time to recharge a little from my orgasm. “Let’s take some time getting to know one another a little better first, OK? We can go to my room in an hour or two.”

The girls were fine with this. Abigail took off and started talking with a short brown-haired guy who hadn’t gone inside. I told Luke I was all set for the night, and thanked him. He went into the house and told the guests inside they could return.

As I swam around aimlessly for a few minutes I saw Brett and the rest of the “inside guests” rejoin the party. Brett walked over to the pool and talked for a few seconds to the same guy who was speaking with Abigail.

I stopped to chat with a thin girl standing in the middle of the pool. She was wearing white panties and bra; they were wet and hence see-through. I swam over to talk with her and introduced myself.

“You didn’t have to tell me your name,” she said. “Everybody now knows you. That was really hot, what you did inside. And, my name is Jessica.” She held out her hand as though to shake mine. As I reached for her hand she dropped it into the water and began coddling my balls.

I put a hand on Jessica’s neck and drew her mouth to mine. We kissed for a few minutes until I felt a tongue in my ear, and a hand under the water began jacking my dick. It wasn’t Jessica’s, she was still massaging my balls. I turned to look at who it was, but Jessica drew me back into a kiss.

I enjoyed the manual attention I was getting and got back to kissing Jessica. We were interrupted by people applauding. They were pointing at the side of the pool. Brett, still in his soaked yellow briefs, was up on a table dancing.

Cassandra joined him, locked lips, and slid her hand down the front of his briefs. A few seconds later Abigail stepped up and replaced her. The brown-haired guy she had been talking with got on the table behind Brett and put his arms around Brett’s chest, tweaking his nipples. One of the hands disappeared behind Brett, and slid into the back of his underwear.

The tongue in my ear became more active, and the hand jacking my prick started getting more energetic. I saw the girl who had blindfolded me pull out the dark scarf and blindfold Brett. Someone else was going to entertain us.

The guy behind Brett moved in front of him, replacing Abigail, and kissed him passionately. Then he lowered Brett’s briefs, knelt down, and began giving him an awesome blow job. Abigail got behind Brett and was fingering his ass. Half of the people at the party lined up to take turns.

Jessica pulled me out of the pool and threw herself on me. I thought her tongue was going to wind up all the way into my throat. Lying on my back on the side of the pool, my crotch was wide open. Whoever had been playing with my dick began sucking me vigorously. I couldn’t hold off any longer and dumped my cum into the sucking mouth.

Jessica rolled me over so I was on top. I glanced over at Brett. A girl was sucking his dick and a guy was behind him fingering his ass. Another guy was making out with him. Brett was enjoying all the attention I had gotten earlier.

With my ass sticking up in the air, whoever had been blowing me climbed on top of me. I felt two fingers invade my asshole, then three. It was highly arousing and I started to push back.

A guy’s voice was at my ear. “Are you ready for the real thing?” He withdrew his fingers and showed me his enormous erection. That’s when I panicked.

“Stop!” I screamed. The guy had every reason to believe I would be willing to have anal sex with him. He had watched me make out with a bunch of guys, I’d let him play with my dick and give me a blow job. He’d seen me watching Brett with obvious pleasure. It was a reasonable request. He just didn’t know I was not willing to have sex with a guy, certainly not this kind of sex. I stood up and roughly pushed the guy into the pool. I looked around and found Luke.

“No prizes, no more party, I’m done for the night. I’m going to my room, by myself.” I was really angry.

“Luke, I’m not angry with you, I’m just angry at one of your gay guests.” I started calming down a bit. “Please apologize for me to Cassandra and Abigail, but our threesome will have to wait.”

Luke took my face in his hands, and this time he did kiss me. After all that had happened I found it sweet, and somewhat arousing. I kissed him back, took him in my arms, and we sat down together on a chaise longue. After making out for five minutes he reached for my cock but I stopped him. And broke the kiss.

“Luke, I don’t know what’s happening, but my life is changing quicker than I can keep up with.” I brushed his hand aside, and he did not try to stop me.

“It’s ok, Mike, I like you and you’ve been a lot more fun than I could have counted on.” Luke stopped for a moment. “Oh My God!”

I looked where he was looking. Brett was on the patio forcefully fucking Abigail. Cassandra was sitting on his face and he was licking her cunt. The brown-haired guy knelt over Brett and slid his cock into Cassandra’s pussy. Brett just kept licking – pussy, dick and balls together.

I turned back to Luke. “Please don’t tell me that tomorrow you have an omnisexual no-holds-barred everybody-does-everybody orgy planned?””

Luke laughed. “No, I only throw parties once a month. This one has been more fun than any this year. Tomorrow I’ve got to clean up from the party. Maybe we could hit a couple of clubs near Bourbon tomorrow night?”

I kissed Luke chastely on the lips and disentangled myself from him. “Sounds good. I’m off to bed.”

I stopped in the hall bath and took a shower. A boy-girl couple came in while I was washing up and got into the shower stall with me. I told them I was done for the night. I dried off, went to my room and got in bed.

What the hell was happening with my life?

Published 
Written by marktreble
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments