Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Max Gets A Mouthful of Cream

"Max love to suck the object of his desire to get a sticky reward."

13
4 Comments 4
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I was going to see Max later, and, in preparation, I shaved my body while in the shower and gave some extra attention to my tight anal opening. Since our last meeting, I had thoughts of asking him to fuck me. I wanted to feel his hard dick pushing up against my tight hole. I wanted to feel his mushroom head slowly pushing against my tight muscle. I experimented several times with a dildo, and I wanted to feel his pulsating dick swelling deep in my ass. I was getting horny.

After drying off, I rubbed down with some Josie Maran peach flavor body butter. I applied my favorite cologne, Aqua di Selva, behind my ears and between my legs. I had a red silk thong to wear, and I hoped he liked it. I wanted to share more of my desire to wear feminine clothing. The clothing makes me feel sexy and I always want to jack off. I have let no one see me dressed up. It was getting late, and I had to leave.

It took thirty minutes to arrive at Max’s place, and I let myself in. I was walking down the hallway when I saw him wearing a robe. He slowly walked towards me without saying a word. He grabbed my hands and pushed me up against the wall and his lips were on my ear and he sucked my ear lobe.

“There is something about you I love. When I am near you, something stirs my sexual urges.”

My heart was pounding as I felt his breath in my ear. He sucked on my earlobe, and I was getting goosebumps. I felt him kissing my neck and across my face. His lips met mine and his softness was something new. I pressed his lips to mine as his tongue forced my mouth open. Our tongues mingled as he stared, sucking my tongue. Oh, my God! It felt so sexy having my tongue suck. I could not guess what had gotten into him.

“You make me horny, and I want to have sex with you. A girl never gets me this excited. I love eating pussy and sucking on luscious tits but, just the feel of you is electric.”

While I was up against the wall, I could feel his manhood against my leg. I was hoping he would not get too excited and start cumming. I could feel my dick straining against my thong. He released my hands, and he undressed me. I stepped out of my shoes as he removed my belt, unzipped my pants, and pulled them down. I stepped out of my pants. He then unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. He stepped back to admire me.

“You look beautiful. I love looking at the head of your dick, and your thong is too small to contain your dick.”

“What has gotten into you?”

“I wish I knew. Look at how your dick is sticking out and your mushroom head looks delicious. It is something about a hard dick that is so inviting. I love holding your dick and feeling it pulsating in my hand.”

My mind was racing. I have never had a guy make such a fuss over me and it was feeling good. He untied his robe to reveal a massive erection that looked like it was ready to explode. I saw lubricant at the tip of his dick. I wrapped my hand around his smooth hard dick which felt good in my hand. I squeezed slightly as my hand was sliding back and forth along his shaft. His warm dick was pulsating in my hand. I wanted to jack him off until I could feel his hot cum over my hand.

He pulled me in closer as our dicks were pressed against each other. We shared another wet kiss as our tongues mingled. He started sucking my bottom lip.

He broke the kiss and looked at me.

“I have to confess I saw a picture on your phone of you in a minidress. Oh my God, you looked sexy, and seeing your legs and tight ass, I got horny looking at it. I snapped a picture to keep on my phone. I did not realize how horny it made me feel. I want to see you dressed up for me.”

“I would love to dress up for you. I was tempted to come here dressed today, but I was not sure of what your reaction would be. I wear a 36C bra, and I have a fondness for miniskirts because they show off my nice legs.”

“I could not help myself last night while looking at your picture. I lubed my dick, and I had an intense jackoff session. My dick felt harder as I had my hand sliding back and forth while rubbing my head. My legs got tight, and I was building up slowly, getting a tingling sensation in my balls. I felt like my balls were going to explode. The head of my dick got larger, and my dick jerked and I started shooting cum out of the tip of my dick. It was hot and sticky. I like to keep rubbing my dick after I cum to make it messy.”

emmacruzz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emmacruzz

“You nasty boy.”         

“If you had been here, I would have shown you nasty. My cum would have looked pretty squirting on the side of your face. I would have licked it off and shared it with you.”

“Well, I am here now, so show me nasty.”

I watched as Max was on his knees, and his hands were wrapped around my dick. Oh my God, it felt so good. He applied some pressure as his hands were sliding back and forth along my rigid shaft. I love the feel of a hand on my dick.

“Your dick feels good in my hands. I see you leaking pre-cum. I am not ready for your load now. I want to play with you some more. I love your dick.”

I watched as his head came close as he opened his mouth, and his lips surrounded my dick. I felt the pressure at the tip of my dick as his tongue was going back and forth over my head. The sensation was pushing me to scream. Oh my God, fuck. I did not know that having my dick sucked could be so wonderful. The tip of my dick was at the back of his throat.

“Do you like the feel of that, baby?”

“Fuck! I cannot find the right words, but your mouth is fantastic. You keep that up. My cum will be all over the place.”

“I want to taste all of your hot, sticky cum. I want to suck you dry, so do not hold back.”

“I never thought that I would see you between my legs fondling my dick. I would jack off on the days I would see you. Two weeks ago, you made me so horny when I got back to my car. I got my lube and had a wonderful jack-off session watching my cum squirt out.”

I felt his hands pulling at my cheeks. I thought he was trying to get his fingers into my tight anal opening. I hoped he would.

“Baby, enough of the talking. I have a dick to please. I love the way your hard dick is sticking out. Your beautiful mushroom head is tempting.”

“You could make me cum with your talking, but it's much better with my dick in your mouth. Shut up and make love to my dick. Suck me. I want to cum all over your face.”

I felt his hands grip my cheeks tighter, and I was pulled closer to his mouth as I watched my dick slide into his wet mouth. I heard him moaning as he worked magic on my dick. I knew I was getting closer.

I was leaning against the wall, and I felt my legs getting weak. A tingling sensation was going through my body. I had a load of cum to squirt out. I wanted to cum hard. I felt more pressure on my dick. I watch his head go back and forth.

“Your dick is getting bigger and harder. I know I am ready for your sticky tasty cum. Oh fuck. Cum in my mouth honey, I am ready.”

I was feeling light-headed. I was grinding my hips like I was fucking.

“That is, it honey, suck my dick. Yes. I am ready to cum all in your mouth. Eat my cum. Yes. Agghh. I am ready, honey.”

I felt a tightness in my balls, and I knew I was about to release my load. My legs gave out as I started to slide down the wall to the floor.

“Oh fuck. I am gonna cum. Yes. So good. Agghh. Do not stop honey. Keep sucking my dick. Eat my cum.”

While I was sliding down the wall, my dick stayed in his mouth. I was on my back, and he was in between my legs, sucking my cum out.

“Damn, so much cum.”

I could feel my cum dripping over my anal opening as he tried to get every drop.

“Oh, my God. Keep sucking me. Agghh, it feels so good. Eat my cum, baby.”

“Oh. Your cum is hot and delicious. Your dick feels so good, and I am going to suck you dry. I want it all.”

“Fuck, that was fantastic. I was saving my cum all for you. I want to taste my cum. Come up here and kiss me.”

We shared a deep kiss as my tongue came in contact with my sticky cum.

“While I was enjoying your dick, your tight anal opening looked inviting. I have not had anal sex, but I want to slip my hard dick into your tight passage. I want to feel your tight muscle pressure on the head of my dick as it goes in.”

“I thought you were trying to play with my tight spot. I will let you fuck me. I want to feel your hard dick slowly being pushed deep in me. I want to feel you squirting your hot, sticky cum deep in my ass.”

“I want you to come over next time wearing a red minidress and matching bra and panties. The thought makes me so damn horny. I feel like fucking you now.”

“Okay, baby, calm down. I will let you have my tight hole the next time.”

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments