Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midnight Stop

"Stop at a gas station becomes a once in a lifetime encounter."

26
6 Comments 6
35.2k Views 35.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
It had been about eight hours since I had stopped to take a piss and needless to say, nature called. I was about halfway through New Mexico on my way to Amarillo for business. I was a long way from home and it was actually getting pretty late. I had planned on stopping in Albuquerque, but I figured this small town would suffice.

I exited and maneuvered my way into a gas station a mile down the road. As I pulled in I noticed a few semi's parked in a lot next door. The light's were out in all the cabs save for one on the far left. The place was sort of creepy, but I'd always had a stocky build that I felt kept most threats at bay. I parked, locked up and headed for the men's room.

The bathroom was what one would have expected of a midwestern nowhere-town -- dirty white tiles lit by a single florescent bulb that was slowly but surely wincing out of existence, with broken glass mirror and an unholy stench to boot. I unzipped my fly and felt a shudder go down my spine as I finally relieved myself after so many hours.

Midway through my long awaited bladder draining I heard the door to the bathroom open slowly. I stopped peeing and turned around quickly, my heart racing, and the paralysis of fear sweeping my entire body. A man a few inches taller than myself stood with his hand bracing the door with a large, hairy forearm. A John Deere hat and a heavy brow line cast a shadow over the strangers eyes. We made eye contact briefly. A smile shot across his face quickly and he took a step in.

I figured the man was a trucker, which seemed to diffuse my immediate fears. I began pissing once again, having not finished the first time (I really had to go), and studying my new friend with careful glances. He was wearing a flannel with cutoff sleeves and a Lynyrd Skynyrd T-shirt on underneath, some heavy work boots, and a tight fitting pair of wranglers. He took the stall next to me and pulled out his cock and started to piss.

Perhaps it was poor planning, but I noticed as I was about to finish that the mirror on the apposing wall of this bathroom allowed one to take a closer look at the guys using the urinal. I zipped up my pants and started to walk towards the sinks. As I washed my hands I took a glance in the reflection of the mirror. His cock was thick, and I could make out a pair of big, hairy balls. I soon realized we were making eye contact in the mirror, his dark brown eyes fixated on mine.

I quickly darted my eyes away, pretending I had seen nothing. I was washing my hands and looking into the sink, trying to conceal the fact that I had been watching him, and my growing erection. Suddenly I felt a pair of strong hands grip my hips, and a hot mound pressing against my ass through my jeans. I shuddered again, looking up to see the stranger grinding himself into me.

He grabbed my forehead, pulling it back and began assaulting my ear with his hot tongue. He smelled like a man and I could feel my hole twitching, begging him to fill me with his cum. He grazed my nipple with his thumb, and I began to writhe underneath him with anxious pleasure. He laughed, "You gonna' be my bitch tonight, buddy?" he said pushing his rock hard dick against my ass.

I felt like a slut wanting this truck driver inside me so badly. He smelled like musk and cigarettes and was dressed like a hobo, for lack of a better word. I decided that my reluctance was natural, but I needed it, and I could tell that he did too. I nodded my head and looked up at him. "Please," I said.

He stuck his hand in the back of my jean pocket and began to lead me out of the bathroom. He looked around to see if the coast was clear, and then we started towards his truck, the one that had been lit as I pulled in.

He climbed up and opened up the cab, helped me in, looked around a few times, and then followed. At this point my erection had subsided a little and I was having some reservations about what I was doing. Those were quickly obliterated when he turned to look at me. His lips grew soft, and his eyes wandered over me. I could tell he was imagining the different ways he would fuck me that night.

I let my eyes drift around the cab, attempting to make small talk to fill the silence. I stopped mid-sentence when I felt his hot breath on my neck, followed by a hand making it's way up my shirt. He lightly pinched my nipple and I gasped, he covers my mouth with his continuing to feel my body, invading my mouth with his persuasive tongue.

I could see his cock straining against the fabric of his jeans. I almost instinctively grab at it and release it from its denim prison. The smell of his manhood invades my nostrils and I feel my pulse spike at the thought of being a cum deposit for this alpha male. I grabbed at his cock pulled his sack through the opening in his jeans. It stood straight up against his stomach and his egg-sized balls hung a few inches below. He looked down at it proudly, and gestured for me to give it some attention.

I got down to my knees and pressed my face against his swollen cock letting the smell overcome me. I opened my mouth and settled it on the head of his cock. A deep moan escaped his lips and he laid a heavy hand on the back of my head.

Aliinaxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliinaxxi

I opened my throat all the way and allowed his meat to slide its way into me. His hairy balls rested against my chin as I milked his juicy cock.

He pulled me up by my hair and let his dick slide out of my throat, leaving a trail of precum from the back of my throat to my lips. He lifted my face to his and let his tongue slip back into my mouth. We locked lips and he couldn't get enough of the taste of his own cock on my tongue. His cock pulsed and I could see it in his eyes, he was more than ready to fill me with his spunk.

We headed to the back of his cab to the small bed that took up the entire sleeping compartment. He quickly twisted me around and bent me over, face first into the mattress. He pulled my jeans down revealing my freshly shaven hole. He slapped my ass, and I whimpered like a bitch. He pressed a knuckle against my hole, and I felt it pop in slightly, my hole twitching in response. Then he licked a couple fingers and worked them in with ease. I back myself up against his fingers and felt them slide against my prostate. I felt my ass contract hard and my cock twitch. "Looks like I found your spot," he said as he pressed on my prostate lightly with his two fingers.

The cab was hot, since we were in the middle of the desert. If the excitement wasn't enough, the sultry air was making us sweat like were were in a sauna. I was drenched, and moaning like a truck stop whore, when I felt his fingers slip out of my heated, pink hole. I look back only to have his hand force my face back into the sheets. I felt the heat of his breath graze my hole, then his beard, and finally his lips. He began to lick my hole furiously, working his tongue in and out. I felt waves of pleasure wash over me, knowing at the same time that I would soon feel his cock inside me.

He stopped his assault on my ass, and I felt his arm wrap around my chest. He lifted me up against his own chest and kissed me from behind. Our tongues darting around as I felt his cock slip into the crease of my ass. He looked into my eyes with a look that said "Are you ready?"

I responded by bending over and exposing my moist, ready hole to him.

He pulled out some lube and poppers from a small compartment, and I realized he had probably fucked many men in the back of this cab. I only felt like more of a slut, and I was more ready than ever to be used for this man's pleasure. He pulled the lid off a popper and sniffed. He set it down and lubed up his cock, pressing it against the entrance of my hole. He reached around and allowed me to sniff some of the popper before pressing his cock head into me. I felt it begin to stretch, and the pain was only slight. I felt his cock finally slide in with ease, and I felt my body give up the struggle, allowing this man to breed my hole.

He picked up his pace, his heavy balls bouncing against my ass with each stroke. His hand was pressing my head into a pillow, as I had begun to moan very loudly. I felt drops of sweat fall from his chest onto my back, which I had arched to allow full access to my hole. I could feel his cock stretching my hole, and the pleasure was making my whole body shake under him.

I felt him move his hand from the back of my head to my mouth as he lifted my head up to his. I was moaning into the palm of his hand as he continued to fuck me like an animal. he released my mouth briefly to lock lips with me. I moaned into his mouth and felt his tongue moving in time with his cock. He pinched both of my nipples and thrust hard into me. A small amount of cum leaked out of my cock as I pleaded for him to continue. I felt his cock twitch inside me and knew he was close.

He flipped me over onto my back and locked eyes with me. "I'm gonna' breed you tonight," He said as his cock slipped back into me.

I nodded my head and pulled my legs up against my chest. He pressed his chest against the back of my thighs, and started to pound me hard and fast. I was so close to cumming and I never had cum just from being fucked. I couldn't believe it as I felt my hole start to twitch without control, and a hot flood of cum began to poor onto my chest.

His face became red and his breath hurried. I knew he was close to cumming so I wrapped my arm around his neck and brought him close. "Cum in my ass," I said as I pulled his lips into mine. His tongue pried my mouth open and began to tangle with mine as he started to come. I felt his tongue freeze in my mouth as he pressed hard and deep, with a final thrust. I felt his sweaty balls contract against my ass as he shot six heavy loads deep inside me.

He collapsed on top of me. My sweat and cum mixing together between us. We kissed as I felt his cock deflate inside of me. I felt it slip out followed by a torrent of cum, which ran out between my butt cheeks. He handed me a towel, and kicked me out into the lot saying that he was heading toward California. I waved goodbye standing in the middle of a parking lot at two A.M. as I felt my hole twitch, and another drop of his cum dribble out. I knew that was the last I'd see of him, and I still wonder if I will ever be fucked so good again.

Published 
Written by fuckstr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments